Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money (26861 Views)

My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria / Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Pendulum By Dele Momodu: Between Buhari And Atiku, My Candid Forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by nairaman66(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oil the bane of Nigeria's woes! Stupid fvcked up leaders...
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by cristianisraeli: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
So what happens when fayose disappoints u again..[/quote]

fayose is not like the zombie king in power now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Crossguy: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
This will never make the FG return your Intel's contarct.
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by bakynes(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
am an edo man,my grandfather despise igbos alot,befor his demise he told us he pray an igbo man will never rule nigeria becos of the atrocity they commit against ss during the civil war he also criticise the selective killing that characterise the first military coup.
History will forever remember the founding fathers of Igbo origin, Azikiwe, Ironsi and Nzegwu as the originator of Nigeria's problem. They will never admit it to it but that is the truth. Their greed by truncating a working system to suit them is what we are suffering for now in the hands of the Northerners.
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by IJOBA2: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
ColonelDrake:
You will find a needle in a haystack first, before you see an Hausa Fulani that will restructure Nigeria. Unfortunately, the two fucckked up party have ceded the presidential slot to the north. we are at the mercy of these backward herdsmen. oh lawd
WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES

1 Like

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by IJOBA2: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin here to watch Igbos cry and suffer deep disappointment. The guy they were hoping will channel their hatred through have let them down hard or should I say bigly
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU A.B.O.K.I.S ARE POWERLESS WITH THE SUPPORT OF YOUR YORUBA MUSLIM SLAVES
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by CaptainFM1: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who want this man anyway? Obj has finished his political career!
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by thesicilian: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
emmasege:
Abi o. Even though, things couldn't have been this bad under Atiku presidency. The worst of Atiku is definitely still better than a man who was apparently a bigot, tribalist and failure but whom majority of Nigerians gave their mandate for 4 years. Even though Atiku is a better candidate than Bubu anytime, anyday, I'll also advocate for a younger, brilliant, dynamic, resourceful and pan-Nigeria candidate in 2019. But in the absence of none, I'll rather give Atiku my vote instead of this mistake of a generation called Buhari, abi se na Jibrin dem dey call am now.
That is the only acceptable candidate for me, and it is all or none. No alternative.
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by mmsen: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yusman316:

So who is more backwards then? u people claimed u re the know it all, intelligent and all that yet u can't seem to remove backward people from power. i aak again who is more backwards?

If there are more people in the north then it doesn't matter how intelligent they are when it comes to elections, especially when they use children and foreigners to rig elections.

Real intelligence is being able to feed your children and allowing them to thrive. The north doesn't do that.

Real intelligence is improving and not destroying your environment. Again, the north does not do that.

Like it or not the north is the most backwards part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
What is this one saying ?
This statement will go down in history as the day Atiku lost his chance to claim the presidency.
[s]Oga it is not Nigeria's oil money. It belongs to the oil producing states which generously share it with Nigeria.[/s]
Bloody northern parasites are all the same.
Oga you are wrong. The oil and every other resource found within the territory of the Federal Republic of Nigeria belongs to ALL the people of the country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by maasoap(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Any kind of restructuring that doesn't change or alter the status quo especially the current sharing of revenue is no restructuring....

It's official.... Atiku is against restructuring
The arrangement as it is currently is skewed. Do you really want the winners to take all?
I remember, at a time when Osun State was getting N3 billion montly, Akwa Ibom state was receiving N30 billion monthly. Was that not skewed enough?
Then I learned, it is not really about how much each state gets, it is really about how it is being used or looted.
More money to the state or region cover doesn't really mean more development with all these megalomaniacs everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by daddyp76(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Those that want this country to be restructure should vote for Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose, he will do it and nothing Hausa/Fulani will do.
Let ss,se,sw,middle belt and all Nigerian that wish the nation well should vote for him
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by FemiMaduka(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

do you know why the South Southerners are willing to tolerate the North, but would rather die than go with Igbos ?
it's because of one thing "GREED"
YOU GUYS ARE TOO GREEDY.
the North will share the oil and give u a great part of it will sharing the same, but when an IGBO man goes there, he takes up everything and gives you peanuts.

go to Ibom plaza, go to all the booming place in Aks and other part of Nigeria... their greed is to buy up everything so that the land owners will hv at be begging them for it.
the North should enjoy while it last, because the Niger Delta is tryin on uniting, once we come togeda, then we will say no one gets to the creek, unless u give us our terms, else the Nation goes back to recession as it did when we worked on our creeks on 2015.
but for you greedy lot, There's nothing you will gv an IGBO man that he will not need more... that's why no tribe wants anything to do with u guys...

That's a loser mentality you're going about with (tinged with some jealousy). Why would you want to dictate to a buyer the use to which he puts the asset he bought? You're not different from Ahmadu Bello who said (circa 1960): ' my problem with the Igbos is that if you have an Igboman amongst a group of labourers, in a year or two he would attempt to emerge as the headman and dominate the others'. I have been asking myself ever since, what other thing should be the duty of man, if not to strive to excel in life and succeed where others fail? You have charge of your own mind, but don't hate! The Igbos don't seem to need your friendship as much as you think.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin here to watch Igbos cry and suffer deep disappointment. The guy they were hoping will channel their hatred through have let them down hard or should I say bigly

What is this one saying? Do you really think that IPOB will be fool to votes for northerners?

If I should vote, my vote will go to Fayose for president.

But unfortunately, Nigeria government under Buhari is trying to ban IPOB from voting.
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by wtfcoded: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Greedy northern parasites!
sad
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Bede2u(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

do you know why the South Southerners are willing to tolerate the North, but would rather die than go with Igbos ?
it's because of one thing "GREED"
YOU GUYS ARE TOO GREEDY.
the North will share the oil and give u a great part of it will sharing the same, but when an IGBO man goes there, he takes up everything and gives you peanuts.

go to Ibom plaza, go to all the booming place in Aks and other part of Nigeria... their greed is to buy up everything so that the land owners will hv at be begging them for it.
the North should enjoy while it last, because the Niger Delta is tryin on uniting, once we come togeda, then we will say no one gets to the creek, unless u give us our terms, else the Nation goes back to recession as it did when we worked on our creeks on 2015.
but for you greedy lot, There's nothing you will gv an IGBO man that he will not need more... that's why no tribe wants anything to do with u guys...
greed because we know business? Lol u guys have a twisted mentality. Why i am happy is that ur views doesnt reflect the views of ss peeps. That is why since 1960 we have been voting in similar patterns with ss guys and generally formed strong ties of politics, business, religion and marriage.
Its only a matter of time and the old eastern and midwestern regions will unite again.
Dont forget edo and delta peeps regected to be in western region and formed their own region with zik's NCNC winning most seats. And with an igboman osadebey becoming first premier
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by ayorinde217(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
mark it atiku cannot rule nigeria, i can see he's desperate to become nigeria president at all cost but his cameleon way won't lead him anywhere. Why is his tone on restructuring changing now?
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
FemiMaduka:

That's a loser mentality you're going about with (tinged with some jealousy). Why would you want to dictate to a buyer the use to which he puts the asset he bought? You're not different from Ahmadu Bello who said (circa 1960): ' my problem with the Igbos is that if you have an Igboman amongst a group of labourers, in a year or two he would attempt to emerge as the headman and dominate the others'. I have been asking myself ever since, what other thing should be the duty of man, if not to strive to excel in life and succeed where others fail? You have charge of your own mind, but don't hate! The Igbos don't seem to need your friendship as much as you think.

there is a difference between leading and dominating, If he shows some exemplary skills by coordinating others to work well, and thinking about others welfare, everyone will love to celebrate him, but if he cuts corners, snitches on the others, dies extra things to get the boss to give him special treatment.. then at the end of the dat he will end up dominating while the rest will hate him.

every ethnicity loves the Yoruba, they are just easy goin, the don't see themselves as better than every other person, and dey don't wish to dominate... the problem with the northerners is that they are quick to anger.. all regions will happily side with Yoruba because dey know that there's some form of equality there and dey don't spend time hating on others as we know who.

Go knows I will happily fight and kill, and train my posterity and every Ibibio person I see to never ever allow the Ibibio Nation to be merged with You guys, do in essence, I don't need your friendship 1 single bit... so you guys can start by readjusting your maps to include just ur five States... so that you guys can stay there and dominate only yourselves.

this is 2017, the world does not do Domination and superiority. Negotiation and Diplomacy are the words of the era.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoroTango:
Oga you are wrong. The oil and every other resource found within the territory of the Federal Republic of Nigeria belongs to ALL the people of the country.

That is one of the wrong ideas restructuring will take care of.
Your people should start getting productive ... understand ? Produce things. Not almajiris and islamic fighters.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bede2u:
ok so u agree that north has been stealing from the south south and that Igbos want an end to that right? Which means u agree that igbos are fighting for SS interest right? U are just happy Atiku wont change the status quo.
ND guys this is one of those the like of ntoakwaibom and other 'we the ss' guys are supporting! Ask urself who got ur best interest... igbos or them?

If u are from ss and u see Igbos as ur brother pls click 'share'
Who told you that ipob wanted to liberate South South. Kanu is just a trickster who may have dupe the south South of their oil money
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bede2u:
greed because we know business? Lol u guys have a twisted mentality. Why i am happy is that ur views doesnt reflect the views of ss peeps. That is why since 1960 we have been voting in similar patterns with ss guys and generally formed strong ties of politics, business, religion and marriage.
Its only a matter of time and the old eastern and midwestern regions will unite again.
Dont forget edo and delta peeps regected to be in western region and formed their own region with zik's NCNC winning most seats. And with an igboman osadebey becoming first premier

hahahahahaha another thing that you guys are famed for is delusion... you guys are so Delusional...
you don't tell urself the truth.
River state has 3 senators, 2 are APC one is PDP, Akwa Ibom has 3 senators 2 are in APC one is in PDP.

ha-ha
do you think PDP would have won hugely if the election was not hugely rigged ?
wait till 2019, we will shock you.
uñlike you guys the South votes based on interest not out of sentiment like u Sentimental and hate spewing bunch.
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Batam:

Who told you that ipob wanted to liberate South South. Kanu is just a trickster who may have dupe the south South of their oil money

we here in the South, we know, that's why no one here paid him any attention, come to Aks and see how the Igbos are taunted and laughed at, at their collective folly.. and you will spit on the throlls you see online that claim that South South is biafra
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

That is one of the wrong ideas restructuring will take care of.
There will be no such thing as absolute resource control even after a restructuring, Its just not gonna happen
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Bede2u(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha another thing that you guys are famed for is delusion... you guys are so Delusional...
you don't tell urself the truth.
River state has 3 senators, 2 are APC one is PDP, Akwa Ibom has 3 senators 2 are in APC one is in PDP.

ha-ha
do you think PDP would have won hugely if the election was not hugely rigged ?
wait till 2019, we will shock you.
uñlike you guys the South votes based on interest not out of sentiment like u Sentimental and hate spewing bunch.
u took the bait gbam. So u are APC? lol so all these while u have been bashing igbos it was because of APC? OK na. Lets wait for 2019.
Its really sad i voted apc in 2015. A party that has elevated igbo hate to manifesto. Hmm
Lets wait for 2019
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Bede2u(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Batam:

illiterate
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoroTango:
There will be no such thing as absolute resource control even after a restructuring, Its just not gonna happen

Day never break for your side.
Read the memo: We are tired of you people and you will accept whatever we wish you to have or go and join your Nigerien brothers. This generation will not tolerate your bs anymore.
You have no allies anywhere Middle belt, South East, South South, South West are all against your stealing, backwardness laziness and arrogance.
The North has no cards to play. NONE.
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bede2u:
u took the bait gbam. So u are APC? lol so all these while u have been bashing igbos it was because of APC? OK na. Lets wait for 2019.
Its really sad i voted apc in 2015. A party that has elevated igbo hate to manifesto. Hmm
Lets wait for 2019
You're wise. You'll make a good FBI

1 Like

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by 400billionman: 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
thesicilian:
This clown thinks we'll make the same Buhari mistake with him again.

All these northern men are the same. Atiku after calling his brothers lazy for not wanting restructuring is now speaking another thing..

Heard some people saying they will support Atiku because NPA stopped INTELS partnership/deal with FG.

that is sentiment. Business and politics lack emotions. Nigerians need pure reasoning and not sentiments. I will rather vote Obasanjo at 80yrs old than any northerner.

Atiku will just be same like his brothers IBB, Abacha and Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by 400billionman: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
What is this one saying ?
This statement will go down in history as the day Atiku lost his chance to claim the presidency.
Oga it is not Nigeria's oil money. It belongs to the oil producing states which generously share it with Nigeria.
Bloody northern parasites are all the same.

Atiku said the truth now.

Did the current govt reveal themselves like this ? No. Till half Nigerians were deceived..

So drop the high hopes...
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by billyG(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jolar101:

What is this one saying? Do you really think that IPOB will be fool to votes for northerners?

If I should vote, my vote will go to Fayose for president.

But unfortunately, Nigeria government under Buhari is trying to ban IPOB from voting.
iz fayose not an afonja which u hate so much?
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
400billionman:

Atiku said the truth now.

Did the current govt reveal themselves like this ? No. Till half Nigerians were deceived..

So drop the high hopes...

There are no high hopes. Restructuring is not aninitiative of the political class still less of Atiku. The north and (many others) are only reacting to the mood of the nation. Atiku has no restructuring - we will tell him and his brothers what we have to give. They are free to accept or decline.
Re: Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
billyG:

iz fayose not an afonja which u hate so much?

And so? Calling you afonja does that signify hates? Indigenous People Of Biafra don't hates any afonja. Person no dey jock with afonja again?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Wins 2021 All-Africa Award For Performance / Niger Republic Gives 6 Nigerians National Honours / NNPC Uncovers 4KM Illegal Oil Pipeline Operating For 9 Years In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.