Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (67192 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by HeWrites(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
placeofallure:

Very "Rare" you mean to say?

Yeah thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by bimbotua(f): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
...and she has a beautiful heart
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by CioAngels(f): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
My lady, thank you for showing him love. May His grace be on him.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by evy1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Intellad:
I will still fault her..... what if the guy finally regain his sense and find out about the pictures, knowing fully well that this pictures is everlasting on the internet? I think the lady should have still keep this pictures till the guy gets well, then she can ask for his permits before posting it....
this might hunt the guy in the future...
I'm just trying to make common sense.....
am sure she decided to publish it on the internet for financial support.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Chubhie: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
I've found me a first wife in Kenya.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by byemx06(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
junta001:
Stay away from drugs....but the lady has a golden heart sha

If there is someone out there that lives around Ogba, Ishaga area and rides along yaba axis during the early mornings on a regular basis, pls just quote me or send a DM...I'll love to share a ride with you.

NB. you recieve payments for this service (if you want to... wink)

I stay at fagba we can always meet at fagba junction
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by brightleave(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is PURE LOVE in making. shocked shocked kiss
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by missyb08(f): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
God bless the lady
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Pat081: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thank God for him n d drugs dey re gvin to him too
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by junta001: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
byemx06:

pls can you send me a message on whatsapp 07035956711 thanks
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Alhkerimu(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

Biko am not behind ur frustration.....e dey show say u neva eat since yesterday night
Lol hahahaha you deserve award, be ready for it pls
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Talkwell: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
HeWrites:

Sorry u mean if u craze?
You de fear grin
Y na
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by HeWrites(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Talkwell:

You de fear grin
Y na
No dey take dat kain thing dey play with me again abeq grin
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Talkwell: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
HeWrites:

No dey take dat kain thing dey play with me again abeq grin
Relax ee grin
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by honeyjoyce(f): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na wah o, say NO to drugs..God bless the pretty lady
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by tunderay(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin
Talkwell:

Nigerians no go near you if u craze,dem go Begin spread rumor say wetin do u na human sacrifice gone wrong

Even when doctor say na drug abuse,dem go begin shout where e family members dey?

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by madgoat(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is the kind of lady i would love to straff kiss
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Peejoeee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
This gives me hope for humanity
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by AceDomino(m): 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shakol
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Rare !!!
this proofs Humanity still stand a chance .
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Mikeal09: 4:12am On Oct 16, 2017
For those who think stories like this shouldn't be online, I understand.
But, these stories aint for you. However, many a deppressed souls at suicide's last call did visit the internet only to get their hopes revived and one reason life is worth living, hope you understand!
#ONE_STORY_ONE_SOUL

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Come and do it to me please, I need it.
Florblu:
Awwwwww...

I wish and pray I will be able to do same to someone someday.

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Florblu(f): 5:49am On Oct 16, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Come and do it to me please, I need it.

Let's meet in the market

You have to appear Wilder than the man in the picture though.

Catch ya!
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by LeanonGOD(m): 5:59am On Oct 16, 2017
Matthew 25 vs. 34-40 in action - I will rather invest my tithes in this Godly-Samaritan Ministry. May the Good Lord Blessed this beautiful lady in All things in Jesus Almighty Name.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by LeanonGOD(m): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2017
Gospel Truth. You are Blessed in Jesus Name.
Mikeal09:
For those who think stories like this shouldn't be online, I understand.
But, these stories aint for you. However, many a deppressed souls at suicide's last call did visit the internet only to get their hopes revived and one reason life is worth living, hope you understand!
#ONE_STORY_ONE_SOUL
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by AstuteAyo(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Quick recovery insha Allah
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by sfinkzslot(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2017
This can only be in Kenya, selflessness and commitment, more grace and strength for you ma'am, slayers, please pay attention & learn
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by junta001: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
byemx06:

Hi, I sent you an email but i am still yet to hear from you... sorry for disturbing pls
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Queenlovely(f): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
HannahHitler:
if I had tears or was emotional, I would have cried.

wow. what devotion, what manner of love.

just when you think of giving up on mankind, they go and do something totally selfless like this.

There is still good In this world. God bless this lady richly. chai

I like you. I would love to be friends. I am Lesbian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) / Dr Amechi Obiora Is Dead! The 'O' In EKO Hospital Dies / 22 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 276. 6 Deaths, 44 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.