Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man (2150 Views)

Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi / Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud / The Body Of This Great Man Alex Ekwueme Arrived Awka, Anambra State.[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Dedetwo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
[s][/s]Emotional cry from piglet. Awolowo is your father's God. Go home and ask him. He saved him from being wasted for fun. His creator will forever be grateful to awoo, even if your father is pretending.

You have termed Awo the savior of your family which I believe would include your father if you have a stable one. Awolowo, both in life and death, can never save a goat in my family. Awolowo was nobody as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by BankeSmalls(f): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dedetwo:

You have termed Awo the savior of your family which I believe would include your father if you have a stable one. Awolowo, both in life and death, can never save a goat in my family. Awolowo was nobody as far as I am concerned.

Awolowo that broke the world records for highest volume of poison ingested in humans grin
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Dedetwo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Awolowo that broke the world records for highest volume of poison ingested in humans grin

A Yari.ba peep resourcefully told me that Awolowo died after a controversial domestic problem.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Pigsandidiots: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dedetwo:

Shut up. Awolowo is your father's God. Take it or leave it. He saved your folking father, oh, do you even have one. Me self fall hand. When baby factory is all over.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Pigsandidiots: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:

If you see our marathon hero eh. In fact Usain Bolt dey learn. What pains me is that he went for the marathon race after suyanizing our people. That sad.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Dedetwo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up. Awolowo is your father's God. Take it or leave it. He saved your folking father, oh, do you even have one. Me self fall hand. When baby factory is all over.

Did I not say you are loudmouthed?
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Basic123: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
updatechange:
If he had to drink that poison to make sure he won the case and make all his generation live and enjoy good life then I think he's a brave man (abi u won do case with a dead man?)...lolz he's better than that sophisticated soldier that left his beloved ppl when they needed him most and caused them total famine and death. Instead of him to rather die to liberate his ppl as he promised the coward ran away... and yet another albino is towing his path. God help u ppl
I still find it funny how some ppl still claim his their number 1hero.

You too self dey fall hand.

A 78yr old drank poison for what?

Igbo race just want something to allay the humiliation the bravest man in igbo history,a runaway general ojukwu,suffered from Awolowo,a bloody civilian.

Ojukwu later described Awolowo as the best president Nigeria never had.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by shallysgirl: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ojukwu is a Nigerian hero. Ask Buhari. They drop his name to settle issues.
ipodstinks:
Lol, but ojukwu ran away and died senile at the end of his life without any tangible legacy for his zombies.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Pigsandidiots: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
shallysgirl:
Ojukwu is a Nigerian hero. Ask Buhari. They drop his name to settle issues.
Which Nigerian, what was his effort to Nigeria growth. Seems you are high on weed.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by jiinxed: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Guestlander:

The same characters who started the rumors are the same folks who believe that army medical outreach was sent to infect their children with monkeypox.
Nothing exist in a void, if you trade your mind away something else will occupy the space, like ignorance.

Whether you like it or not, you can't erase history. Awolowo is a coward who drank rat poison. Choke on it. undecided
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Guestlander: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
jiinxed:

Whether you like it or not, you can't erase history. Awolowo is a coward who drank rat poison. Choke on it. undecided

Ignorance is bliss. You are free to waste your entire life hating a man who is no longer here. It was wrong to feed an enemy soldier 50 years ago, it is wrong to feed an enemy soldier today. The choice is yours, just be aware that Guestlander also will not give you a bite until you capitulate.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Oloripelebe: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
All i know is dat a true soldier wld prefer to die in his/her duty post example Adekunle Fajuyi.. Not like one coward like that dat ran to Ivory Coast dressed like agbani darego grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by jiinxed: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Ignorance is bliss. You are free to waste your entire life hating a man who is no longer here. It was wrong to feed an enemy soldier 50 years ago, it is wrong to free an enemy soldier today. The choice is yours, just be aware that Guestlander also will not give you a bite until you capitulate.

Hating on who? Someone that drank rat poison? Smell out of my mentions, ratak ambassador. grin

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Guestlander: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
jiinxed:

Hating on who? Someone that drank rat poison? Smell out of my mentions, ratak ambassador. grin

Not a single bite. I swear.
And you quoted me first you doofy.
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by jiinxed: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Not a single bite. I swear.
And you quoted me first you doofy.

Who's a doofy? Your joke of a father?
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Pigsandidiots: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
jiinxed:

Awolowo, a common bloody civilian is who you are calling a coward. What then should we use to qualify a trained solder that ran away in the middle of the night, dressed like sweet 16 to far away Ivory Coast as a result of the same bloody civilian awolowo, your supposed coward. Awolowo the bloody civilian made a whole military dictator ran away after using million of his people a shield. I will rather die as brave man like people like Adolf Hitler than run away as coward like ojukwu. He even came back after amnesty to contest as president but was shamelessly loss even in his hometown.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by CrtlAltDel: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Awolowo, a common bloody civilian is who you are calling a coward. What then should we use to qualify a trained solder that ran away in the middle of the night, dressed like sweet 16 to far away Ivory Coast as a result of the same bloody civilian awolowo, your supposed coward. Awolowo the bloody civilian made a whole military dictator ran away after using million of his people a shield. I will rather die as brave man like people like Adolf Hitler than run away as coward like ojukwu. He even came back after amnesty to contest as president but was shamelessly loss even in his hometown.
Love ur write up and your moniker…. PEFECT!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Go to the west, the home of the great yorubas, awolowo legacies are uncountable. From Lagos to osun , from ogun to ondo, from oyo down to ekiti. Awoo legacies everywhere. He was a bloody civilian that made a whole military dictator ran away in the middle of the night, dressed up like a sweet 16 to far away yaya toure's nation for years without carrying stick, not to talk of gun despite their initial gra gra. Just an idea, you ended a war. Though, you wouldn't have intervened Awolowo had they not tried to overstepped their boundry. You were a great man. Rest on great man. We love you.
grin grin

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by MasterKim: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Any stupid easterner wey say Awolowo is a coward for drinking poison(if true) after saving millions of children from disaster from a rampaging Biafran gorilla without carrying a gun instead of running in womans cloth to a nearby country with his kids should also call Jesus a coward for dying to save humanity instead of living his life to a ripeful age

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by orisa37: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Awolowo remains a Very Great Nigerian and Guardian Angel for Oduduwa Land!!!
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by Pigsandidiots: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Love ur write up and your moniker…. PEFECT!!! grin grin grin
Thank you jare. Their Matter tire person.
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by morbeta(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2017
BankeSmalls:
I agree he was a great man. But why did he have to drink more than 4 bottles of rat poison just to escape arrest and jail. He is my big uncle but I remember him as the grand patron of all cowards.

We are watching how they will come out and have you as breakfast hehehehehe

Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by 7lives: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Guestlander:

The same characters who started the rumors are the same folks who believe that army medical outreach was sent to infect their children with monkeypox.
Nothing exist in a void, if you trade your mind away something else will occupy the space, like ignorance.

Now this is the BOMB, epic reply.
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by 7lives: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Awolowowo was a great man but tell me one yoruba man following in his footsteps right now.

But you're following in the footsteps of awolowowo's rival Akintola.

just look at the way you play your politics.
you've all forgotten what awo stood for.

Nonsense opposition no PAY us, we are tired of carrying other people matter for head like gala.
Every leader with their own IDEAS, we SHALL play national politics henceforth, it is IGBOS turn to play opposition so get to work.
After 54 years you can join the mainstream politics and Yorubas too will be WAITING to SABOTAGE you guys with the cry of marginalisation.
Omo olomo l'aa ra ni ishe de toru toru, the role that YORUBAS played for good 54 YEARS while they laughed and jeered has now come to them, it's not even been three years and they can't stop crying, from marginalization to genocide the latest cry is biological injections on their children.
What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander, SIMPLE.
Re: Awolowo Was And Still A Great Man by shallysgirl: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
No, you like it or no, Ojukwu is/was a man of the people.
Pigsandidiots:
Which Nigerian, what was his effort to Nigeria growth. Seems you are high on weed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiangbon Spotted Eating A Loaf Of Bread And Fanta [photos] / People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Seeks Ties With Arewa On Peace And Unity / $2.7b Ibom Seaport To Take Off In April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.