Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? (950 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Money Or Attention.. ??? / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by folexultra: 2:07am On Jul 01, 2010
I've got 2 serious boy friends who are both cute enough for me but-

, one is rich and well connected (from a rich background) who overwhelms me with everything money can buy but spends so little time with me.

, while the other is an hussling job-seeker with enough time on his hands to lavish on me.

I'm 28 and think of settling down but dont know which to choose.

Kindly advice me since I'm a kinda person who craves attention but also realize that marriage without money is fragile and empty.

Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by hescool(m): 2:18am On Jul 01, 2010
lipsrsealed u need not tell us you crave attention, even a blind man can see u are an attention LovePeddler cry
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by maxproxl: 4:24am On Jul 01, 2010
babe, let me give it to u straigh with no strings attached. u're 28 & u desire to settle down so why date two guys @ d same time. u're definately a playa. how wld u feel if u found out d rich guy is commited to another girl.probably dats why u're not getn enuf attention from him.I was once player & can read the guys attitude. do a research on dis, try & find out from his close pals or relatives. we guyshave d tendency to love more than one chic.lavishn GIFTS on u could be a sign he's discovered its one your love languages. another love lanuguage u respond to is QUALITY TIME. babe sit and think. u know in your mind dat u love one more than the other.u cant marry both of them so decide now. am going offline now; av to do sme laundry & get ready for work. still av a lot to say. will post another reply soon. av fun and think positive
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Faher(m): 4:31am On Jul 01, 2010
I smell something fishy. . .
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Acidosis(m): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2010
folexultra:

I've got 2 serious boy friends who are both cute enough for me but-

, one is rich and well connected (from a rich background) who overwhelms me with everything money can buy but spends so little time with me.

, while the other is an hussling job-seeker with enough time on his hands to lavish on me.

I'm 28 and think of settling down but dont know which to choose.

It is not possible to love two people equally! Besides, you're double dating so don't blame your man whenever you see another girl on his bed.
Are you marrying for money & attention OR love? I don't understand
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2010
why is everyone using that poor gal picture as their own. she must be fuming knowing that there are maybe 20 people pretending to be her. . . . . . . . . . . beware poster, that pic has been used to scam/defraud others and they might think you were the one since you are using that same gal photo.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2010
lipsrsealed just passing but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Acidosis(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2010
@MRbrownJAY, are you serious?
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by MissyB1(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2010
Fake picture!

Deal with Your problem Yourself.
If You had stuck with one dude all along, You wouldn't be needing helping on whom to choose. undecided undecided

MRbrownJAY:

why is everyone using that poor gal picture as their own. she must be fuming knowing that there are maybe 20 people pretending to be her. . . . . . . . . . . beware poster, that pic has been used to scam/defraud others and they might think you were the one since you are using that same gal photo.
I'm not even sure the poster is the person in the pic.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2010
Missy B wat's up na, giv me da stuff na
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by MissyB1(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2010
I'm aiight!!!

Here is it **********************
Let me know when You get it, so I can take it down.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by MissyB1(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2010
Love.4Bug eh . . . . .More than 10 minutes and You still haven't gotten it?
I'm not comfortable with ma e-mail being made public, sorry.
I'll take it down, now. Drop Yours, if You wish and I'll buzz You. smiley
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2010
yeaaaaaaa got it! see ya
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by MissyB1(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2010
Lol . . . Phew!!
Finally!!!
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2010
Acidosis:

@MRbrownJAY, are you serious?

Missy B:

Fake picture!
I'm not even sure the poster is the person in the pic.

THE POSTER IS NOT THE PERSON IN THE PIC.
this pic is all over the net and has been used to defraud people online from dating sites. this poor gal's pic has been used in France by Ivory Coast scammers to defraud old unsuspecting guys. will try to find the documentary about it for y'all!
the gal from the pic knows that her picture is circulating online by fraudsters who stole it from a modeling website.

the story from the poster MAY be true but the pic sure aint.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2010
@ Poster

It's never easy to chose between a rich/busy guy and a poor/caring guy!

It all depends on what your priorities are!

Do you want to spend your days locked up with a man and eat garri everyday or spend most of your time having fun with everything money can buy, while your man spend little time with you  

But you have to ask yourself, the one without the busy job now will he remain that way forever? What if he gets a really tasking job that pays well tomorrow will you tell him not to go because he would spend less time with you?

And the I have to ask, do you plan on being a housewife? Why do you need a man around you 24/7? Are you not busy yourself?

Personally, I'll take a man who can provide for the family, even at the cost of seeing him less, than a man who can't afford his own meal and spends the whole time with me. I mean if I'm gonna be stuck with him for the rest of my life, the less I see him the better for me!  cool  cool
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by 190: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2010
Hold on,
Holdd on,
Where is Pweety4me

Isnt that Opelovely
One girl that pweety4me and the_amaka know pweety well
through me

What THA F~cuk is going on here-
folexultra who the HELL are you

Opelovely come here and explain this
I smell A SCAM HERE, Using someone's pic,

here is the link,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=71124

SCAM
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by MissyB1(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2010
That's not even Opelovely's picture.  undecided
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by 190: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2010
^^
Then who~
U mean Opelovely's even using someone's pic

whats happening to nairaland these days!
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Spyker: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
What's the pixs for? So, after playing two guys, you want to eat your cake and have it.
Girl, Ashewo better pass you. At least they have taken prostitution as occupation.
Get out of here and please remove the innocent person's pixs you posted, we are not fools.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by iice(f): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
Hmmmm i would have thought someone hustling will have little time, since he/she is. . .you know. . .hustling undecided
And the one from a rich background would have more time undecided
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by madlady(f): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
iice:

Hmmmm i would have thought someone hustling will have little time, since he/she is. . .you know. . .hustling undecided
And the one from a rich background would have more time undecided

True.

They can be very generous with their time as well as money, if they want to.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Pweety4me(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
190:

^^
Then who~
U mean Opelovely's even using someone's pic

whats happening to nairaland these days!

It is not nairaland. . .when u dey fall like chicken 4 her dat time. . .anyhow sha na your own be dat.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
so you play two guys now you want play NAIRALANDER'S with another persons pix? ERROoooooooooooooo you failed
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by folexultra: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2010
Gud enuf tht I'm relating to pple who av both sharp IQs as well as eyes.
The pix ain't mine! But since the scammer who is broadcasting the pix ddnt care bout its publicity, y shld I?
The significance of the pix is just to depict an innocent gurl who needs a sincere guide, thats all.
And thanks to all of u for the posts so far:

I really wasn't double dating and FYI, I aint evn sleeping wt either of them,

I 1st got steady wt my rich bf and believed tht he was all I needed but after a while, he consistently left me alone for long spells of time. He was caring enuf to always make sure I neva lacked the material things though but for me, tht was nt the koko. Did I tell him so? Yes I did. But he always had "valid" reasons to be off again. Well, like I said, I needed company and was also lucky to get 1.

He came ova to our aus with a coz's frnd and later showed interest. To be candid, I told him all bout my bf bt tht wasn't enuf to dissuade him. Wt no promises of anytin whatsoeva, he stl satyed close and was always there for me. I'd say he's just bn nice bt i'm getting to like him kind of.

And before u start passing judgemnet, I'm sure lots of u cld do worse. So I'd appreciate comments, advice, and +ve critisisms NOT -ve blahs.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by madlady(f): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
folexultra:

Gud enuf tht I'm relating to pple who av both sharp IQs as well as eyes.
The pix ain't mine! But since the scammer who is broadcasting the pix ddnt care bout its publicity, y shld I?
The significance of the pix is just to depict an innocent gurl who needs a sincere guide, thats all.
And thanks to all of u for the posts so far:

I really wasn't double dating and FYI, I aint evn sleeping wt either of them,

I 1st got steady wt my rich bf and believed tht he was all I needed but after a while, he consistently left me alone for long spells of time. He was caring enuf to always make sure I neva lacked the material things though but for me, tht was nt the koko. Did I tell him so? Yes I did. But he always had "valid" reasons to be off again. Well, like I said, I needed company and was also lucky to get 1.

He came ova to our aus with a coz's frnd and later showed interest. To be candid, I told him all bout my bf bt tht wasn't enuf to dissuade him. Wt no promises of anytin whatsoeva, he stl satyed close and was always there for me. I'd say he's just bn nice bt i'm getting to like him kind of.

And before u start passing judgemnet, I'm sure lots of u cld do worse. So I'd appreciate comments, advice, and +ve critisisms NOT -ve blahs.

Ah so you are using the term "dating" in the true term.

If you look you will see I did not criticise you in any way.

I've "dated" a fairly "well to do" guy, I found him to be very very demanding, I could say he wanted to be around me 24/7, it was exhausting.

If you feel you need more time and attention from whoever you choose as your life partner then pick the person who is on your wave length.

@Poster these are different days, if you are both hard working and open to working together, with a little luck and a good eduction you can make it with a guy who is not wealthy.
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by folexultra: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2010
@ madlady, tanx i appreciate. My wave lenght angle of things is one thing I didn't consider. And are we really on thesame page there? I mean watz ur specifics when u say wavelenght cos I need the money and the time to be candid (even though money aint my problem cos my family is aight).
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by iice(f): 1:45am On Jul 05, 2010
folexultra:

He was caring enuf to always make sure I neva lacked the material things though but for me, tht was nt the koko. Did I tell him so? Yes I did.

folexultra:

cos I need the money and the time to be candid

folexultra:

(even though money aint my problem cos my family is aight).

undecided
Re: Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? by Lumento: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2010
iice, watz your point?
Kindly open up and let's hear ur point.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do, If You Were In His Shoes? / Age Gap And Your Love / Plz Tell Me Ways For Me To Knw If She Is Cheating On Me Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.