Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,756 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan (27829 Views)

2019 Presidency: Fayose Advises Buhari On Where To Flag Off His Campaign / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay / Eleka Is Merely A Joker To Distract Opposition From Fayose's Game Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Mekus68: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Anybody who will chase the tribalistic bigot, ethnic and nepotistic Buhari out of Aso Rock, be he from the West, East or South, that is the prayer of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by rattlesnake(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
game in the bible means BUSH MEAT
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Shawnnn01: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

Who be This??

I'm not igbo.

Come 2019 i would vote for a dead rat instead of buhari. We will kick him out! angry

Stupid tribal insensitive bigot who brought unimaginable hardship and pushed us to the brink of war!

The problem with your likes is that you believe you have a right to your choice but deny others the right to theirs. I do not have a voters card yet but with your likes making baseless tirade online, you bet I will be getting one and we can all meet at the poll 2019.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Yusuf54: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fayose ko Fayowa ni,The Only experience that Fayose has is Just to distribute food items to d People of Ekiti state.If I may ask,What has he done to deserve to be the President or Vice President of this Nation? Fashola n Aregbesola are even far far better than Him when it comes to governing the nation. Ur article lacks Merit my Brother
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by gmaribel(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=Odey1997 post=61448212]May God just protect us all because the way things are going Who knows what will happen next [/quote

Exactly.... Anything can happen.]
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yet to decipher Fayose's game plan...still watching in 7D
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by IJOBA2: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

What planet are you from please always speak for yourself if we conduct a vote here telling all Igbos not to vote you would be surprised how the result would be but speaking on the fact if he re-contest he would win but not with the previous margin sir wink
HES YOUR MUSLIM BRETHRENgrin THEY CAN NEVER SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN PROPHET BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fayose.........probably the Donald Trump of Nigeria come 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by fikhayo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:
grin

Personally, I really don't know what Fayose has to offer, but I have this feeling that if he plays his card right, and APC presents Buhari again,
angry, then victory is his

Naturally, we humans love to oppose. With the way Nigerians are fed up with Buhari, anybody PDP presents will be our only option

True

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Ramanto(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good marketing there
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by YelloweWest: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

The problem with your likes is that you believe you have a right to your choice but deny others the right to theirs. I do not have a voters card yet but with your likes making baseless tirade online, you bet I will be getting one and we can all meet at the poll 2019.
Which baseless tirade?
Is buhari not a tribal bigot?

Is this not the 2nd tome Nigeria is going through recession under buhari?

Did his insensitivity not push us to the brink of war?
During obj and yaradua time why was there not call for secession??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Benez: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cause, the Biafran President
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by bidierichie: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
If Fayose scale through the primary, I will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by phineas: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fayose is a joke.To me he represents everything bad in Nigerian politics.He is not a statesman he is definately not fit to Govern

Not 1 great policy can be ascribed to him in Ekiti state and he still owes salaries for months despite bail out funds from th FG thrice.

Question is what has been his policy direction and the results in Ekiti, how does he plan to sale it up at federal level.You may want to do a quick comparison across sectors with el rufais policies in Kaduna and know what is expected of leadership

Elections in 2019 will not be bussiness as usual and sharing rice will not do the trick on the Federal stage
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by davidodiba(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:
grin

Personally, I really don't know what Fayose has to offer, but I have this feeling that if he plays his card right, and APC presents Buhari again,
angry, then victory is his

Naturally, we humans love to oppose. With the way Nigerians are fed up with Buhari, anybody PDP presents will be our only option

Onpoint... I have said it before that if I were APC, I would field the vice president so as to maintain the party's victory in 2019 but if they field Buhari, then it'll be a big time mistake... in a free and fair election

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by phineas: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
I forgot to add,May God bless our President Muhammad Buhari.May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by davidodiba(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

You are wrong with your hasty generalisation. Nigerians are not fed up with Buhari only the Igbos are. We all knew they never supported him initially yet he won the last election. Their stronger hate won't deter his victory in 2019 if he chose to contest the election.

You are wrong too. Because, if you conduct a family poll right now, you will discover to your dismay that you may be the only person who currently supports Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nukilia: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
phineas:
Fayose is a joke.To me he represents everything bad in Nigerian politics.He is not a statesman he is definately not fit to Govern

Not 1 great policy can be ascribed to him in Ekiti state and he still owes salaries for months despite bail out funds from th FG thrice.

Question is what has been his policy direction and the results in Ekiti, how does he plan to sale it up at federal level.You may want to do a quick comparison across sectors with el rufais policies in Kaduna and know what is expected of leadership

Elections in 2019 will not be bussiness as usual and sharing rice will not do the trick on the Federal stage

grin grin

Guy, you make me laugh... If we considered all these points, we won't be in this mess.
You have very good points but you never can tell how Nigerians will vote....
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by davidodiba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Isokowadoo:

Brain transplant needed here urgently

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by DonCandido(f): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
gmaribel:

If you realize how Donald Trump against all odds shocked America.....I don't think you would find this move funny.

Erm... Donald Trump did not really shock Americans, Russia did.

Peter Fayose's only similarity with Trump is never-ending supply comic relief in the political space in Nigeria.

Fayose's presidential ambition is a joke and he knows it. It is merely a ploy or gimmick to escape the SURE onslaught from the EFCC and other anti corruption agencies after his immunity ends in July, 2018. Fayose's strategy is to use the media and the Courts to buy time from July, 2018 till the end of Buhari's tenure.

Allegations like "the anti corruption agencies are after me because I am interested in Buhari's job", "they want my hide for opposing Buhari's government policies during my tenure as a Governor" "they want to jail me because I am a Christian and a Yoruba leader who opposed the northern hegemony"

He will seek injunctions to restrain any probe of allegations of crimes (money laundering, embezzlement of public fund, conspiracy to commit treason etc) committed by him before he escaped to the Government House 3 years ago and those he committed whilst in the Government House. He will be found guilty, jailed and eventually become the president of Kirikiri maximum security prison.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by davidodiba(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
clevvermind:
FAYOSE SHOULD STOP DECIEVING HIMSELF.

Deceive.... Not Decieve....

Always in haste to condemn

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by davidodiba(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Like for Fayose

Share for Buhari

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by surgical: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
webbro007:
As I watched the National Geographic Channel I came to learn of the Fish called The Electric Eel for the first time, actual name is Electrophorus electricus.
The fish is commonly found in the Amazon and generally in fresh waters.
In the narration of the documentary, Electric Eels are mostly blind, although they are not born blind.
To me they are such beautiful creatures and I was wondering how come they are blind?
I then read about them and came to understand that these animals have three pairs of abdominal organs that produce electricity as a form of defensive mechanism against predators.
Whenever the animal is under attack, it activates an electric field of up to 860 Volts (that is nearly 4 times the 220V electricity supplied to our homes) to electrocute its attacker.
The Eel also requires rising to the surface of the water every 10 minutes in order to take in Oxygen before going back under the water.
Due to this routine, the fish has developed a mindset that it is vulnerable to attack due to constant coming up to breathe and hence
*it is always on a ‘suspicious mission’*
– It is always and constantly electrocuting its environment,
*even when it is not under attack*.
The sad effect is that in the course of continuous electrocution of its environment,
*Its eyes are also electrocuted and hence causes its blindness!*
But then as I watched this animal swimming around blindly and only using its sense of feeling and hearing , and been unable to see, it goes into more suspicion and every movement it feels in the waters, it releases further electric shock worsening his plight.
– The animal thus goes into a cyclic paranoia and self infliction of pain causing it to be more blind irreversibly.
-When stranded and in dire need of assistance, its nature of continuous release of electric shocks, prevents helpers from getting to it.
*You see such is the situation in some people’s life.*
They suspect everybody and everything!
They are always on a mindset of ‘someone is doing me’,
‘something evil is coming to happen to me’,
‘someone is planning to harm me’, etc.
By having this kind of mental picture or mindset such people release shock waves that electrocutes whoever comes near them.
*Friends who mean well, are branded enemies, Parents are considered evil,*
*Siblings are suspected of hatching evil plots,*!
*Work colleagues are branded enemies, Etc.*
When people go into such *self-destructive mode*,
All they think about is themselves and not the feelings of others.
The desire to protect oneself ends up in hurting others.
*Let us all strive to cultivate a positive attitude of love towards ourselves even when it isn't convenient.
Pls let brotherly love continue.
In other words, treat each other in a brotherly manner.
*Think and reflect about these things.
Beautifuful thought.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by funsowilliams(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fayose is very good in calculating Nigeria politics. The only Nigerian politician to ever fought OBJ and still be relevant up till today. Deep down Fayose is only calculating how to put a stop to harassment and arraignment he is going to receive from Buhari led federal government. In terms of quality leadership, Fayose does not really offer much than unnecessary noise. As for Buhari, he is a classic definition of nepotism, he has successfully divided the country along tribal and religion lines....If you look around people surrounding Buhari they were majorly former PDP key players. There is no difference between this APC led government and the one of PDP. The dearth of quality leadership in this country is so alarming...
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Shawnnn01: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
davidodiba:

You are wrong too. Because, if you conduct a family poll right now, you will discover to your dismay that you may be the only person who currently supports Buhari
The more reason we should all meet at the poll 2019.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by victorazyvictor(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

You are wrong with your hasty generalisation. Nigerians are not fed up with Buhari only the Igbos are. We all knew they never supported him initially yet he won the last election. Their stronger hate won't deter his victory in 2019 if he chose to contest the election.

I don't think your from Nigeria.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Adebowale89(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
let buhari contest in 2019 to witness is failed score card thru the voters

as for fayose, he's only paving way for VP ambition which he would get while southeast might get the chairman zone

but if APC nominate any other candidate like tambuwal or nuhu. they might give PDP a serious threat but with buhari, na softwork
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Paulabiodun: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Am not Igbo am pure Yoruba,i regret supporting buhari in 2015,but now my eyes are open and I don't see anything that make buhari better than fayose...I support fayose for 2019 IJN (AMEN)
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by FakoMaybach1: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
With Buhari's Vindictive style who can run against him, Atiku wey declare he cancelled his NPA contract.

It might shock Nigerians that Fayose will be the only man brave enough to stand against Buhari, Just as he stood against fulani herdsmen and their terror.

I swear to God today on Nairaland that if it comes down to Buhari and fayose i will spend my last kobo to support fayose, Not that i am a fayose fan cus i am not, but i have to save my country from a tyrant. Buhari will use DSS to harass anyone running against him; he has already started with Atiku.

Buhari has pushed us into recession and secession, he made the country so bad that we want to go back to 1963!!!, he has killed over 1000 civilians that posed no threat, he disobeys court orders without batting an eyelid, abeg what more will he do till you are fed up? is it untol he rapes your mother?!!

Buhari must Go!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Johnny Buys Car For His Aide In Delta State. Photos / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis / Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.