Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan (27843 Views)

2019 Presidency: Fayose Advises Buhari On Where To Flag Off His Campaign / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay / Eleka Is Merely A Joker To Distract Opposition From Fayose's Game Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by daveP(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
MizMyColi:

Anything is possible, Dave. It's Nigeria. Nothing surprises me anymore.
grin
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by AreaFada2: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
clevvermind:
FAYOSE SHOULD STOP DECIEVING HIMSELF.

So we all thought about Trump. Even Obama, the junior African-American senator from Illinois then. The guy Senator McCain described as "this one" in a TV election debate. grin cheesy

Now we all know better.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

You are wrong with your hasty generalisation. Nigerians are not fed up with Buhari only the Igbos are. We all knew they never supported him initially yet he won the last election. Their stronger hate won't deter his victory in 2019 if he chose to contest the election.

So you are satisfied with Buhari and the state of the nation? Wonders shall never end! I thought I have seen it all
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

You are wrong with your hasty generalisation. Nigerians are not fed up with Buhari only the Igbos are. We all knew they never supported him initially yet he won the last election. Their stronger hate won't deter his victory in 2019 if he chose to contest the election.

It's not just igbos, Most Nigerians are fed up with Buhari. Abi the hardship no reach your side?
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by FakoMaybach1: 5:52am On Oct 16, 2017
freddywells81:

You are one of the PIGS and Idiots ! If you are not a fayose fan ,why then do you think he deserves your vote to becoming a president of Nigeria ? Your level of hatred is so alarming that u are more than willing to draw this country (Nigeria) backwards. #shake my head for y'all

maybe You are also a Zombie, if you cannot make your submission without insults, then you are less than a human.

Between me and you who drew Nigeria backwards, when you voted a man that ruled your father to rule you? is that not slavery mentality?

I repeat i am not a fayose fan, but at least he knows how to connect to the people. Buhari has not left the North since he won the elections, he hasnt visited Lagos, Port hacourt etc.

Oga if you voted for Buhari u divided Nigeria into 97% and 5%, take that to the bank. I pray someone better comes along but Nigeria comes first for me and i will save my father land by voting out this ethnic, tribal, nepotistic, dictatorial bigot name Mohammadu Buhari
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by BrownChima212(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2017
For everything Abuja real estate(Buy, sell or rent). Please call Everything property LTD on. 09075809266, 07036825523
*We also offer free property advisory roles, don't be afraid to call or chat us up. You are our priority before commissions wink
* No matter your choice of location, we can sort you out and at the best possible prices in Abuja

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 16, 2017
Shawnnn01:

That's why he's the president of the north.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by jobbers: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2017
ok
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by billyG(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2017
is he going to aso rock to beat konga?
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Ghande(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2017
If God can make Donald Trump that know absolutely nothing about politics to be the president of United State Of America, then who are we to say it impossible. All we crave for is a good leader with the fear of God
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by chngebeginwthme: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

What planet are you from please always speak for yourself if we conduct a vote here telling all Igbos not to vote you would be surprised how the result would be but speaking on the fact if he re-contest he would win but not with the previous margin sir wink

LOL when the igbo vote against Buhari in 2015 what was the outcome? Abeg if they did not vote it's gonna be a win win for Buhari..

Sai baba till 2023..
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by bfmconcepts: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ayodele Peter Fayose is a troubled man of many facets.
A man that thrives in conflict and controversy

But I believe humanity was born from conflict. Maybe that's why in all of us lives a dark side. Some of us embrace it.
Some have no choice.
The rest of us fight it.

And in the end, it's as natural as the air we breathe. Some point, we're forced to face the truth...ourselves.
Fayose is working endlessly to bring his hallucinations to reality despite the odds.
That in itself is commendable.

Despite the respect I have for Fayose's bravery and frontal personality.
I don't think he will be any different from Buhari when he tastes the evil power at Aso Rock that turns man to monster.

Leadership is Nigeria's greatest curse.

You may be correct to an extent but not to a very large extent.
Let's look at it this way.

PHYSICALLY: Fayose is strong, agile, active and young. unlike the very old man we have now. Did you notice the difference in governance while the 'baba' was away and Osinbajo took over? We need an active, vibrant and agile President who can be at many places at different times and see things for himself and not the vegetable who barely visited 10 states in 2 years.

ACADEMICALLY: You will agree with me that education is not just about going to school, but social acquaintance, liberal mindset towards issues, objectivity and ability to learn from others even your opponent and this goes a very long way. The present president is neither educated formally, socially, very stubborn and adamant. Fayose beats him academically. While 'baba' was away, osinbajo who was liberal and solution oriented took a single step and the storm of the dollar against naira became still

POLITICS: Fayose has been a grassroot politician for a long time. He beat 2 different incumbent governors twice, even after 8 years of leaving the office. He never contested until the 8 years and he beat them hands down. No one has that record in Nigeria. This shows that the man is loved by people. He knows what the people wants and he gives it to them. That is the kind of person we want as president. Not an insensitive president who makes policies that provokes people to commit suicide. There is starvation in the land, there is division like never before. We want someone who will indeed belong to all. Strip Buhari of presidential title today and let's see if he can be relevant in Nigeria politics for the next 6 months let alone win any election. Buhari is not a rooted politician, not an academician, not a technocrat, not even a motivation icon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board / Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture) / Aishatu ‘yan Guru Nahuce: Pilgrim Returned Missing $80,000, Honoured In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.