Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,687 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) (7292 Views)

Name One Thing You Learnt How To Do Without Being Taught. / Viral Video Of Female Nurses Being Taught How To "Ride" Their Husbands Leaks / Video Of Nurses Being Taught How To Do The Do*gy Style Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Your Talents Are Those Gifts You Were Born With Or born To Do... You Dont need Assistance From Anyone... Sometimes You Just Need To See Someone Do It and You Love It And Feel You Can Also Do it and Then You Go On Tryin It and Discover You Are Born For It...

Let Me Start By Sharing Mine: Drawing, Writing Books (Stories, script, articles, motivations), Playing Drums, Playing Bass Guitar, Explain The Bible (am Not A Pastor, far From That), Handle Women grin ...

Come Share Yours... Lalasticlala come And Say Your Own.. Tosyne2much. Pynkylypz. Blackhawk01.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Torment
F#*k
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by IamLEGEND1: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
sleeping_Fucking_Eating.
You see those three things? Niggah I was put on this earth just to do those things you see right there.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
PlayStation
PlayStation
Food,
Make Money
And
PlayStation

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Blackhawk01: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sleeping and putting smiles on faces. kiss kiss
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
sleeping_Fucking_Eating.
You see those three things? Niggah I was put on this earth just to do those things you see right there.
and writing shitty books

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Sleeping and putting a smile on faces. kiss kiss
I don't know, I'd reckon you say "putting smiles on faces"

I don't know if its right, its just what id say
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Blackhawk01: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I don't know, I'd reckon you say "putting smiles on faces"

I don't know if its right, its just what id say

Errrrrmmm, thank you. I kinda prefer that too. kiss
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
sleeping_Fucking_Eating.
hahahahaha... So God Can Create People For That Purpose
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
PlayStation PlayStation Food, Make Money And PlayStation
hahahahaha. I Sure Say You Don Play All Games

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Sleeping and putting smiles on faces. kiss kiss
Na Wa For This Babe... I Just De Look You Since... Put Smile On Ma Face Na cool
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahaha. I Sure Say You Don Play All Games
to be honest, not all but quite a bucketload
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Blackhawk01: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
Na Wa For This Babe... I Just De Look You Since... Put Smile On Ma Face Na cool

I don't want to sad undecided
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by IamLEGEND1: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
and writing shitty books
Maybe if you spent half as much energy being observant as you did sitting to type whatever nonsense_that comes to mind, then you'll know I'm not the same person as ilegendd....... Hit him up and present your reasons for being salty and stop filling my mentions_with trash that has nothing to do with me.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I don't want to sad undecided
Like Seriously Black! Thats What You Love To Do. Why Wouldnt You Wanna put A Smile On My Own Face undecided
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
to be honest, not all but quite a bucketload
I Salute Thee cool
I can draw and make braids.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by hungryboy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
nobody taught me how to masturbate, like Archimedes, i discovered it while i was bathing in the bathroom one day
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Regardless of how talented one can be, I believe training will still be needed to perfect such talent

As for my talents, I will say sleeping and eating cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Maybe if you spent half as much energy being observant as you did sitting to type whatever nonsense_that comes to mind, then you'll know I'm not the same person as ilegendd....... Hit him up and present your reasons for being salty and stop filling my mentions_with trash that has nothing to do with me.
haha haha sorry bro

Everyone thinks you I legend, the guy with the shitty books

Hahahahaha
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love dance

So deadrat u ve a talent in handling women cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
cheesy cheesy I don't believe you...I will like to see your work sha grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by ikp120(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
I can spot a stupid mentally demented fellow on a thread very easily. It's easier to spot when they open a thread lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy I don't believe you...I will like to see your work sha grin
Believe it or not,it's the 8th wonder.cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love dance

So deadrat u ve a talent in handling women cheesy
sweetheart you Should Understand Na grin i Only Exhibit That When With My Strawberry and my Closest Girls
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
Nice One
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
Believe it or not,it's the 8th wonder.cheesy
Oya draw a picture of yourself let me see to confirm grin
Tahra:
I make braids too but don't want to harness it 'cause I find it too stressful.
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
hungryboy:
nobody taught me how to masturbate, like Archimedes, i discovered it while i was bathing in the bathroom one day
hahahaha. You Are Indeed Talented grin
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Blackhawk01: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
Like Seriously Black! Thats What You Love To Do. Why Wouldnt You Wanna put A Smile On My Own Face undecided

Ion like ya face sad
Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
sunshineG:
Regardless of how talented one can be, I believe training will still be needed to perfect such talent

As for my talents, I will say sleeping and eating cheesy
you Are Right Though. Training Make Them Come Out Extra ordinarily unique...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) by Blackhawk01: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
ikp120:
I can spot a stupid mentally demented fellow on a thread very easily. It's easier to spot when they open a thread lipsrsealed

Bwahahahàha cheesy grin cheesy grin

I love your talent wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know A Cheap Girl? Find Out !! / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.