Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me (7290 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Tife556(f): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
I was at a party today with my bf ..it was his cousin's wedding... After everything and it was time for food at the reception... My bf was greeting some guests and the caterer sharing the food brought me rice...I just took a spoon and behold I saw a woman behind the caterer saying the food isn't for me.. I told her am eating already I can't release the food anymore... Then she began shouting at the caterer before I knew it..people were gathering and I politely told her to leave the caterer alone since she made a mistake but she faced me instead....I was furious and we rained insult on each other..my bf had to drag me away from there...
He took me outside and said all sorts of things to me , even called me a glutton without knowing what really happened...And he said he was tired of my eating attitude and needed a break ..The painful part was when he said all the food I eat goes to waste without it showing in me..I was really hurt and I left there angrily...but I was really ashamed because his mum was there....
I admit I eat a lot but I just can't control my urge for food...
I don't know if I should be angry or apologize to my bf ...
Someone pls help me

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by OneCorner: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fvckin glutton

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
On a food level grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Blizzy9ja: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
If she actually fought at a party cuz of food I think the guy was embarrassed

61 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
This is the funniest thing I heard today.
Hahahahaha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by jawalis(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
You should beg him. No man will want his woman embarrassed not for anything at a public space but food. Damn. It’s disgusting.
Apologize and learn to deny yourself of your urge for food.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Kylekent59: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
He took you to a party and you were eating without brains. cheesy cheesy

His friends must had told him you are a gourmand on their first sight on you before the public embarrassment.

I hate girls who eat too much.

25 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by cRobo: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by coolestofall(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thats quite inconsiderate and immature of him. U deserve better. But u self watch your eating habit cos he cant be too far from the truth.

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Naomila: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
You should have just let the woman take the food back na...damn worst thing ever is to fight for food at a party.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by dietola01(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ndi marlian undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by crackkhaus: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lol cheesy

I have a friend like this, chartered accountant for that matter and big girl by all accounts but she does not use eye to see food.
I'm always hiding stuff whenever she's coming around. cheesy

But you sef, why would you embarrass yourself in public like that?
If you too like food, like food for inside your house abeg.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by proclinician: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hey ewooooo can you imagine. Wharisdis. Madam did that caterer give u that food or u collected it by force by fire i am not understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by GeneralPula: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
All of diz March 2020 registered account get as them be..

Nah so so problem them Dey get..

They’ll always get love problem so guys could PMz..

Shine your eye..

Don’t be deceive with the F,, nah guys them be..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Lightangel65: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tife556:
I was at a party today with my bf ..it was his cousin's wedding... After everything and it was time for food at the reception... My bf was greeting some guests and the caterer sharing the food brought me rice...I just took a spoon and behold I saw a woman behind the caterer saying the food isn't for me.. I told her am eating already I can't release the food anymore... Then she began shouting at the caterer before I knew it..people were gathering and I politely told her to leave the caterer alone since she made a mistake but she faced me instead....I was furious and we rained insult on each other..my bf had to drag me away from there...
He took me outside and said all sorts of things to me , even called me a glutton without knowing what really happened...And he said he was tired of my eating attitude and needed a break ..The painful part was when he said all the food I eat goes to waste without it showing in me..I was really hurt and I left there angrily...but I was really ashamed because his mum was there....
Someone pls help me

You are a glutton, hungry bitch. And you deserve it, so go cry yourself to death. Piece of shit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
You are a warrior in eating food, is like no body can contest with you when it comes to food. Only becoming a chef can satisfy your quantum desire for food

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by raphroye: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tife556:
Someone pls help me
You should've let go of the food to avoid embarrassment...ordinary food o

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmmm oga O
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by EzzyCarter: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
I actually feel sorry for you op. Ur man was embarrassed. Just give him some space till he cools off. You guys will be fine.

P.S: maintain ur calm next time you're at a party. If you hadn't been in a hurry to eat the food you were served, the ugly scene would have bn averted.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by LilPeezy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Why u sef lyk food so much?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by SavageBoy: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tife556:
Someone pls help me
Don't beg him fire. He's immature for not asking for your own story. If he can't accept your appetite, then he doesn't love you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
You too imagine yourself fighting with someone older than you in the present of your boyfriend's family.
It's outright embarrassing to say the least.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by WorWorBoy: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tife556:
Someone pls help me
smh

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Paxie55: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Don't beg him fire. He's immature for not asking for your own story. If he can't accept your appetite, then he doesn't love you
Exactly. I eat alot, even more than the op. And my Boo, is very okay with it.
The guy is probably broke and afraid of future.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Paxie55:

Exactly. I eat alot, even more than the op. And my Boo, is very okay with it.
The guy is probably broke and afraid of future.
He literally cannot afford an extra mouth to feed.

But she should not have fought at the wedding.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by evil1: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sure its wrong for you to engage in a fight in public.
Everyone has flaws.
But the truth be told. If ur so called bf can say such to u, my dear run because he's not the type that can defend u anywhere and anytime.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Lightangel65: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Knew it this piece of shit again, women are all gluttons. You are not fit to have an M on your monkier female scum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

Knew it this piece of shit again, women are all gluttons. You are not fit to have an M on your monkier female scum
Hakuna your testicles and stop foaming at the mouth on my account.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Paxie55: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
He literally cannot afford an extra mouth to feed.

But she should not have fought at the wedding.
cheesy Yea, fighting was off it though.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Uyi168: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
angry

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Millz404(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Why did you behave like you don't see food to eat at home in public.

Translated in pigin
why u go dey behave like say u no dey see food chop for house

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) / Funny! Naked Woman Calmly Walks Into A Store To Buy Beer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.