Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East (17868 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by deomelo: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
Ngokafor:
Nigerian Army are leaving with their tails between their legs after the mass rejection and apathy they suffered in the SE with their ill-advised ,and suspicious vaccination of questionable substance on innocent Igbo children..

...Now they are seen as merchants of death who should be avoided like a plague in the SE and even SS(with reports of parents bailing with their children in Warri,Bayelsa,Edo at the sight of soldiers with syringes)

I pity the all-time low the national Army has sunk..disgraceful but expected.
[/s]

The only coward and clown here is your albino coward who ran like a little get after boasting to defeat the Nigerian army and burn Nigeria down.

3 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Blue3k(m): 2:50am On Oct 16, 2017
Will there be dance next year?
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Yyeske(m): 5:18am On Oct 16, 2017
mpianya39:

Itinye anya n'ala welu nenecha isi onye na eme mkpotua...I ga ama na ofekea bu isi oka n' ihu agu angry angry angry
I kwuche go?
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by DesChyko: 6:01am On Oct 16, 2017
Yyeske:
I kwuche go?

R.I.P. Ibo.

4 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Yyeske(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2017
DesChyko:

R.I.P. Ibo.
Not my Igbo, my awka peeps understood perfectly what I wrote.
I'm not one of those "my mama say i be ibo " like you.
I can even help you with the Onitsha area variant where I'm domiciled, I kwusi go?

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Yyeske(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Cc lalasticlala
Why??!
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by greatiyk4u(m): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2017
BankeSmalls:
As far as I can tell, the whole noise was to silence nnamdi kanu. But they lost, nnamdi kanu is more respected now.

Respected by who?

Who respects a coward who can not stand the heat he generated?
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by gidgiddy: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2017
The only achievement operation Python dance was that it exposed the Nigerian Arny as a group of armed thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by AgentGoat: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2017
BankeSmalls:
As far as I can tell, the whole noise was to silence nnamdi kanu. But they lost, nnamdi kanu is more respected now.

Who respect him?

Gala sellers and fanmilk yoghurt hawkers grin grin
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by shoskid(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Good like that
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by sureheaven(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2017
How is this my business....... if they like they introduced operation one corner dance...
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Pidginwhisper: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2017
BankeSmalls:
You mean am?? Nnamdi Kanu neva silent reach grin. He get the respect before when he dey make mouth, but now him followers don realise say be be Bloody coward after much chest beating..the guyman run go Uganda grin grin

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by intruxive(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol, potor republicans can now come out of hiding grin
Let the chest beat resume tongue
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by eagleeye2: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Before the python dance, the southeast was very much militarize and I do not see that changing soon. All these are just media propaganda.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Pidginwhisper: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu!!! Come out Oooooo! Your nemesis don go Ooooo!! grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by ivolt: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2017
This is no license for trouble makers to resume their intimidation
and socially-restrictive rallies.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by ahmg001(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
NA has become a tool of oppression and nepotism that it's core responsibility has gone to the dogs.

NA has never looked so unprofessional not until Jubril mounted the saddle
.it has always bn dt way, evri successive govt has used NA to it own advantage.dts d reason y we av weak institutions.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by intruxive(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2017
Ngokafor:
Nigerian Army are leaving with their tails between their legs after the mass rejection and apathy they suffered in the SE with their ill-advised ,and suspicious vaccination of questionable substance on innocent Igbo children..

...Now they are seen as merchants of death who should be avoided like a plague in the SE and even SS(with reports of parents bailing with their children in Warri,Bayelsa,Edo at the sight of soldiers with syringes)

I pity the all-time low the national Army has sunk..disgraceful but expected.
Keep boasting in ur ignorance, how can NA loose when the mission was to make some people swim in nsialangwa deep mud jacoozi and it was successful.
Pls whr is the hunchback messiah grin can u tell him the army has gone he can now come out from the soak away pit he is hidding with his father and mother in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Benekruku(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Okorocha is suppose to erect a statue of Burutai in the center of the city!

The guy perfectly knows how to humble flat-heads.

With all the chest-beating before the python dance, cant believe they could be so gentle and calm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by oladeebo: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Good job the boys, at least you've taught the world how to handle secessionists, and the sovereign states had learnt lesson, Spain used your tactic on Catalan, Iraq used it on Kurdistan, life continue.
Bravo.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by asawanathegreat(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2017
So which region is next to do d python dance?
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by diegwu01: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2017
A successful Exercise i must say.
Objective Successfully completed.
Once again Buhari proves he could quell any uprising in a matter of days .
The Nigerian army has undertaken this exercise with upmost Professionalism and Integrity.
Kudos to them

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by daddyiel(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Here in Onitsha, we only heard and read of Egwú Eke, for once I did not see a single soldier on duty or dancing except for the ones that come to Emeka Offer/main market for personal reasons...

They failed as they did not achieve anything whatsoever..
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by sKy007: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2017
So has the kidnapping and armed robbery stopped?

What exactly have they achieved positively
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by Ladyjumong(f): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2017
After the don gather better enemy cheesy

people no just trust this army peeps again grin safe journey back home tongue

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by man80(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
deomelo:

Behave yourself if you don't want the Python to return for another dance move.
Yesooo..
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by obailala(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Xb4Real:
BUNCH OF COWARDS.
What's chasing dem? I tot they shud hv stayed put and dance the more?
Even a mad man gets tired when dancing and no one is clapping.
You really gat to respect IPOB and NK. Wisdom over everything. You'll always hv a smooth ride while dealing with illiterates and fools.
That's the story of Nnamdi Kanu
The exercise was slated for one month, it has now reached it's end, and the military has packed and gone. You obviously did not know that because you were too busy making the Nigerian state your enemy (because of 1 man) and making the NA your worst nightmare too (also because of 1 man). The same military exercise was conducted in other places and from start to finish without even making the news, but since some people have decided to make the military their own personal nightmare, they seem to ne getting what they wish for. Ipob people make una no go kill una sef ontop buhari matter...

1 Like

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by obailala(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2017
daddyiel:
Here in Onitsha, we only heard and read of Egwú Eke, for once I did not see a single soldier on duty or dancing except for the ones that come to Emeka Offer/main market for personal reasons...

They failed as they did not achieve anything whatsoever..
And what makes you think the exercise was a failure?.. Did you even have a clue what the exercise was about?... How did you come to the conclusion that the exercise was a failure?.. what were you expecting to see?... You probably keyyed into the propaganda and paranoia spread by people who have now made Nigerian military their worst nightmare, so you probably expected to see soldiers marching all over the streets, harrassing people and throwing bombs... lol

The actual exercise probably took place in forests and swamps, the only bit which the public might have seen was the medical outreach which was even rejected because of the fear mongering created by the same people wgo have declared Nigerian military their enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by mecussey(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Lomprico2:
cheesy cheesy

Victory for the NA against civilians with stones and sticks.
Yay!!

Unfortunately for them, the final onslaught against the enemy using niddles, syringes and an unknown vaccine failed woefully grin anyway the won d battle in general. Welcome back home brave ones.

That is if this story is true sef tongue

Yea.h....gallant soldiers weldone....though it was a tough fight bc, sticks and bottles can do wonders against tanks and Ak47. Military vs civilians 2017 civil war...victory to the Nigeria soldiers vanquish to civilians.
Re: Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Ona waidon oo!

Ona do well!

We go Ling ona fone if we smell any kuLukeLe waka from remnants terrorist dem.

Oga BuLatai, make u helep us manage dis. Na our small gift to u from RIGHT LIVING IGBOS.

We go miss ona well well cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo House Of Assembly Bans Protests / Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs / 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.