Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria (28816 Views)

Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Gov. Rochas Names Road After South Africa President, Jacob Zuma in Owerri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by zoba88: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2017
A South African man named Rudolf took to social media to mock Nigeria after a statue of Jacob Zuma was unveiled in Imo state,Nigeria.According to him,Nigeria is a clueless country.Below is what he wrote...

'A statue of Jacob Zuma was unveiled in Nigeria. I never thought Nigeria is such a clueless country'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/south-african-man-calls-nigeria.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by zoba88: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2017

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by hucienda: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Narcissism and arrogance of one man costing the people of Imo.

Even put up his own statue. You just can't beat that.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by fergie001: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Imagine the insult because of this man from Jos.

Next time,when Catholics and Anglicans in Owerri,hear anything Owelle,their legs will touch their heads.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by pyyxxaro: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Won't be surprised to hear Zuma has impregnated Okorocha's wife

because I believe she wud be as dull as her one-leg hubby undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Mynd44: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2017
I heard there are 6 statues there. Hopefully, Mugabe will get a spot.

Since we are being silly

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by nero2face: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2017
I hide my face in shame, God but why u come chose Nigeria for me,

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by yanshDoctor: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2017
why does everyone hate zuma including Nigerians? its unfair to insult other country president openly in public domain. the only people that should insult a president are people from the country. let turn it around if south africans are insulting Nigerian president??. but for we here to insult our own president its normal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by achi4u(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2017
Rochas made Imo state unattractive.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by onojaduru: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Since we are being silly
That is the product of APC.I keep saying APC has only one governor ie Ambode.Others are coconut heads that can make unnecessarily noise

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Since we are being silly
Please I'm not an APC nor Rochas Fan so count me out and replace me with omenka grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Mynd44: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2017
yanshDoctor:
why does everyone hate zuma including nigeria? its unfair to insult other country president openly in public domain. the only people that should insult a president are people from the country.
Errrrr……as at last weekend, Zuma had more supporters in Owerri than Johannesburg

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Rutley(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2017
Clueless, we are.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2017
grin

I tire for this people oo. South Africa president is corrupt shey? Come to Nigeria where it's like chin chin.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Bolustical: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2017
First, it's their people disgracing Nigerians in SA with criminals activities and drug peddling,

Now it's their governor adding insult to injury now.

Why are these people like this now?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by anibi9674: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2017
na wa o!!! una go give person heart attack o. so what will happen if south Africa erect the status of jubrin from Sudan.

9 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by melodyogonna(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44:

Since we are being silly
Ghana president's statue was also erected cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2017
I knew okorocha wasn't well

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
I think he took ten shot of tequila.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Pigsandidiots: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
The guy should have said biafra. And not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Zuma is my hero grin. He is a president in another country and a chief In another grin. The other wants to get rid of him accusing him of corruption and weak leadership, the other welcomes his corrupt ways ; showers him with expensive gifts grin, name streets after grin. I heard one of the major cities there will be named after him also lmfao.

My hero was born in the wrong country and I bet he's pissed grin. If only he was born in Naija, no one would be after him with these charges and he wouldn't have returned the money he stole infact he would be a role model grin.

South Africans are just too lazy and jealous, why can't they recognize the greatness in this man. They don't deserve zuma , he should relocate to naija , it seems he is much respected and appreciated there grin.

5 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
Zuma is my hero grin. He is a president in another country and a chief In another grin. The other wants to get rid of him accusing him of corruption and weak leadership, the other welcomes his corrupt ways ; showers him with expensive gifts grin, name streets after grin. I heard one of the major cities there will be named after him also lmfao.

My hero was born in the wrong country and I bet he's pissed grin. If only he was born in Naija, no one would be after him with these charges and he wouldn't have returned the money he stole infact he would be a role model grin.

South Africans are just too lazy and jealous, why can't they recognize the greatness in this man. They don't deserve zuma , he should relocate to naija , it seems he is much respected and appreciated there grin.

Who did this to you,
you are loosing it.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2017
grin.."zuma and roachas in same whatsapp group". Hilarious comments

26 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2017
This why Igbos really need to hold their own leaders responsible instead of blaming others.

11 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

Who did this to you,
you are loosing it.

tongue grin
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by adeememman(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2017
this is strong

2 Likes

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Zuma is spiritually a Nigerian. The DNA of Zuma just located the original abode of its progenitors and ancestors...!!

Okorocha finally found his Father in Zuma of South Africa.

Zuma is Okorocha's Father. Expect a change of name soonest from the Original ineffectual buffoon of Imo.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by mexxmoney: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2017
What was Okorocha honouring Zuma for? Is it for the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in SA or for the constant murder of Nigerians by the South African police? Okorocha is one of the most clueless and stupid governors I've ever seen.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by hucienda: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

angry angry angry
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by mexxmoney: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Mologi:
Okorochas ,his first name and last!!!

You could have given us a statue like this!!!

Guy, na ban you dey find so o
Re: South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria by coluka: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Okorocha is a disgrace!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu: Why Consensus Won’t Work For Presidential Primary / Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos / Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.