Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming (39033 Views)

Dino Melaye And Emeka Ike Pictured Together / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Emeka Ike Reconcile (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2017
HumbleGee:
it's kanu pls

It`s autocorrect please. undecided
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by YelloweWest: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2017
A 31year old just won the presidency in Austria.

Let's give the youth a chance.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by cristianisraeli: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Source- https://www.facebook.com/100014089426009/posts/316380742174904[/quote]

dude will only get 20 votes

dont waste your money,use the money release EVANS THE KIDNAPPER PART 3 AND 4
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by HumbleGee(f): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

It`s autocorrect please. undecided
ok sorry
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by Nukilia: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2017
This is a welcomed development. Instead of forming keyboard warrior on social media, let the youths get out there and stop looking out for crumbs from traditional politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by hokafor(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2017
No harms in trial.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by DONFASZY(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2017
To me
He push to much for high post frm nollywood scene
Political gain start frm crash
Frm local govt for a start or senate representin d state
Govt of a state stand a little change to me
Trump dreams came tru bt
Let's see hw it unfold sha
I wis him gudluck

All dose state olden days politicians will nt allow youth rule d state
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by dederocs(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Always good to start early in this game.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by biggydon209(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Criminal
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2017
I see comments like: who is Yul? Can he make it? Pessimistic comments c'mon! Nigerian youths here is a guy who isn't complaining buh putting himself out there to right the wrong of d age long gerentocracy that has left Nigeria where it is today. Later we go say old people no wan give us chance, when we no wan give ourselves chance

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by effiong2017: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
But I thought his father said non of his children would venture into politics
the campaign dry abeg. they guy dn tire to act or abi he want test national cake like Desmond elliot
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by kingdenny(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Somewhere in Austria, a young chap of 31 years is winning the country general election election... meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria youth of bout the same age are chanting Sai Baba of 75 years till 2023 and disrespecting a young man that have chosen to serve his state instead of canvassing for his success.
It's either we are cursed as a nation or our destiny has been wrapped up under the Atlantic Ocean.
God cannot save us. We are totally unsavable at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by talk2percy(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
It will be a wonderful sight seeing these guys as the governor of Anambra state and deputy governor respectively buh the way and manner this country is programmed I think this guy is just wasting his hard earned money. I wish him success all the same.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by biacan(f): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2017
effiong2017:
the campaign dry abeg. they guy dn tire to act or abi he want test national cake like Desmond elliot

Success is all I wish him
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2017
likkul bwoys
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by Deo1986(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2017
while i laud the steps Yul has taken, i doubt he will win. Because Anambra is gigantic state full of all sorts of timber and calibre, where he to run in states like; cross river, Bayelsa, Abia or Imo he would have 75 percent chance of winning but Anambra: Difficult.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by Michaelpresh(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2017
Good luck �
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by horlakunle25(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
But I thought his father said non of his children would venture into politics
yes! He said so while he was @ his palmy-joint!!
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by VillageWinch: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Nigeria and copy copy. Why can't they come up with something origial instead of Donald Trump's make America great again
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by biacan(f): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2017
horlakunle25:
yes! He said so while he was @ his palmy-joint!!
Hahahahahh
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by naijalions(f): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2017
MARKETfund:
Mine is a request pls.
Does anyone here know how to download a video clip from facebook? Thanks in anticipation..
Just chat me up on whatsapp! 08151906190
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by horlakunle25(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Hahahahahh
u knw wen dat white-water don dey inside cup.....!! Man can tell u anything nw and its nt d same later!
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2017
alphamodel1:
Does he know anything about governance?

All the Ubeku governing the whole 36 state since the beginning of Independence and country as a whole, Do any of them knows anything about governance? Ask yourself this question. If you are ask to choose between Yul Edochie and Dino who would you choose to lead you? My brother it’s time for us to think outside the box for once and stop rotating inside the box cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by WINDSOW(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2017
teresafaith:
Yul, Yul, Yul....... How many times did i call you

So you are still going ahead with this sham of yours

OK ooo
Dont call it a sham because if we the youth of this country do not take the bull by its horn, the old generations will keep ruining n mismanaging the affairs of the nation. We need a total drift from the political slavery and deliver power to people like you n I with God-given intentions. #LetTheNigerianYouthArise
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by dotdauda: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2017
MARKETfund:
Mine is a request pls.

Does anyone here know how to download a video clip from facebook?
Thanks in anticipation..

The techniques I use is by sharing the video (as private) on my timeline so that no one will see it then I will go through UC browser to download it from my timeline . with UC browser once u click on the video it gives u the option of download or play online then u use download.. Tnx
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by ifyain: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2017
you guys the youth want to recognised as a force in Nigerian politics this is the opportunity to prove the old school wrong .
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by ImaIma1(f): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2017
The same youths that have been saying young people should take the reins are the ones discouraging and badmouthing the young people coming out to contest.
Let Yul try and fail. At least he ventured it. Not like the ones sitting behind their keyboards and saying rubbish.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by odomanis: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2017
teresafaith:
Yul, Yul, Yul....... How many times did i call you

So you are still going ahead with this sham of yours

OK ooo

Dey dear.
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by thedondada(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
alphamodel1:
Does he know anything about governance?

The people.governing now do they appear to k ow anything about governance?
Re: Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming by Kaybaba5(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
NAIJA POLITICS.........HUMN

THEY WONT ALLOW HIM TO GET THERE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole, Toyin Aimakhu, others at a concert yesterday / Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately / Williams Uchemba Celebrates Omotola's 40th Birthday With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.