Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo (78553 Views)

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Sweetmom: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Zuma's potbelly when it realizes it was left out of the statue by the sculptor.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by rowdymind(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is insane I must say...why will these people keep painting Nigeria in bad light. I just tire
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Charisdesigns: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Meanwhile at South Africa

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Egein(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Here lies the problem.
The average Igbo man believes that the Hausa or Igbo man is his biggest threat. Meanwhile their own leaders like this sub-idiot called Rochas, who should be DIRECTLY accountable to them, get less blame than the Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba or any man who's not Igbo.
It's same thing in my state, Bayelsa. We the Ijaws blame, blame and blame the Center for being the cause of the problems ravaging our lands, meanwhile we overlook career thieves like Alamiesiegha, Sylva, Dickson, Ibori, Amaechi, Igbinedion et al, who are DIRECTLY responsible for the poor standard of lives our people have!
Look inwards. Your governors are worse than Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chai. I Smh for my country
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by omocalabar(m): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
good
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by lonelydora: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daplux4:
I'm asking where is the statue located in imo state.
please I need answer

You wan spoil am?
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by FrancisIgya: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Okorocha has succeded on one thing- gaining international attention.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Amajerry83(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
The statue no even resemble Zuma.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Ladyjumong(f): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
i blame our useless leaders for all these sh.it

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by 12345baba(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
A prophet is not appreciated in his home
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Kissgrafix1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Buhari doesn't even have a statue grin grin[quote][/quote]
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Wegowide(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just see the type of person he is back in his country and yet a so called governor is honouring him with a statue. Infact, Nigerian govt, come and carry rochas and give us evans. We will manage
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Cletus77(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Now dats enough, south africans want to use dis medium and start another online war, they should ask kenyans
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Okuda(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
One man put a whole country to shame. Okorocha no one can take this record from you!

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by kingdenny(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
This kind blunder can end Rochas political career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by EmekaBlue(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin ipob go fall am down soon for killing our people in south africa savage zone
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by krishstiane: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
i strongly believe Nigeria should go back to colonization.. or do wat Ghanaians did..bring all dese confused leaders to a room and burn dem alive.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by victrick105: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
i blame the stupid idiot named okorocha who gave this bunch of lazy black south african fools the medium to insult Nigerians, or have they forgotten how they used to be bullied in there own country by the whites, and we came to fight for them, i don't blame them.....foolish Okorocha.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
deepwater:
My chest!!!

Lawd acant take eet enimore

Fellow Nigerians retreat, retreat, astern, pedal astern
Take cover
Do not engaged this guys in any war, they will out gun us all, omo see missile even when the war has not started yet, the skies of Nairaland has been lit up with such missile and Akara bomb (one even said His title has changed to Oga now)

9 Juliet Alpha
This is delta echo echo paper whisky alpha tango echo Romeo
Come in

9 Juliet Alpha how do you copy?

I repeat, retreat! Retreat! These guys are over board.
Fasten all hatches and close all emergency exits
Don your life jackets, engage all life saving appliances and brace up for impact.

This is a rouge wave!!!

How do you copy?

Over and out

Deepwater, I think you should stick to fashion and quit telling corny military jokes. You know, talk about lipstick and eyeliner, it will resonate more.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Adebowale89(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
see Shame this hippopotamus bringing to Nigerian

who's his special adviser on public and political matters? which country in the whole world have another countrymen statues in their own country except from all this nonsense colonial masters

this guy political carrier is going down maybe not in IMO state but in national level.

this is a political stigma
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by userplainly(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
I noh understand, own goal, this time I even join south Africa to insult ourselves...
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by userplainly(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Cletus77:
Now dats enough, south africans want to use dis medium and start another online war, they should ask kenyans
Bros deh doh win this battle already..... Even Awa pipo doh decamp including me.....aw u expect us to fight this kyn battle? Own goal my brother, own goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by cstr1000: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Egein:
Here lies the problem.
The average Igbo man believes that the Hausa or Igbo man is his biggest threat. Meanwhile their own leaders like this sub-idiot called Rochas, who should be DIRECTLY accountable to them, get less blame than the Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba or any man who's not Igbo.
It's same thing in my state, Bayelsa. We the Ijaws blame, blame and blame the Center for being the cause of the problems ravaging our lands, meanwhile we overlook career thieves like Alamiesiegha, Sylva, Dickson, Ibori, Amaechi, Igbinedion et al, who are DIRECTLY responsible for the poor standard of lives our people have!
Look inwards. Your governors are worse than Buhari!
I thought okorocha is the greatest Igbo man alive who is just despised by his own people because he loves one-Nigeria?
Isn't that what you people say? How can you blame igbos now for his stupidity when they obviously despise him and his APC?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by talk2percy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thank God the world is seeing rochas for the thief he is...like father like son. Of all the honorable presidents to bring to my state, it is this curse of a man that u brought. Indeed birds of identical plumage converge together. Okorosi and eze China roads and projects.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Benekruku(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daplux4:
I'm asking where is the statue located in imo state.
please I need answer

Its in Ikeja. Allen round-about to be precise!
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Lionessza(f): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i blame our useless leaders for all these sh.it

I blame you personally for this and all your family members grin grin
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Bullhari007(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
they should help us cause dullard Jubril Muhammadu
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Cletus77(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
userplainly:

Bros deh doh win this battle already..... Even Awa pipo doh decamp including me.....aw u expect us to fight this kyn battle? Own goal my brother, own goal
pdp blood sha
no serious bashing yet, how did they win already?
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Ladyjumong(f): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

I blame you personally for this and all your family members grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by eyeview: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
APC keeps embarrassing us on a global scale
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'm with the south africans on this one. My point is, with the continuous killings of Nigerians, why are we honoring a man who cant keep his foreigners safe, nor better his country?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.