Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo (78555 Views)

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Lionessza(f): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
victrick105:
i blame the stupid idiot named okorocha who gave this bunch of lazy black south african fools the medium to insult Nigerians, or have they forgotten how they used to be bullied in there own country by the whites, and we came to fight for them, i don't blame them.....foolish Okorocha.

See frustration?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by jp79: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
can u see d way this man abuse us
was thinking he will b a good President.
NGIGE PLS PERMIT ME TO CAMPAIGN FOR U
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by deebrain(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
deepwater:
My chest!!!

Lawd acant take eet enimore

Fellow Nigerians retreat, retreat, astern, pedal astern
Take cover
Do not engaged these guys in any war, they will out gun us all, omo see missile even when the war has not started yet, the skies of Nairaland has been lit up with such missile and Akara bomb (one even said His title has changed to Oga now)

9 Juliet Alpha
This is delta echo echo paper whisky alpha tango echo Romeo
Come in

9 Juliet Alpha how do you copy?

I repeat, retreat! Retreat! These guys are over board.
Fasten all hatches and close all emergency exits
Don your life jackets, engage all life saving appliances and brace up for impact.

This is a rouge wave!!!

How do you copy?

This is not a DRILL WITH KENYAS

Over and out

It is finished.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by RillJ(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Probably the same sh.t that prompted him to do one for himself..

kay29000:
But I am really wondering why Zuma. What is Rochas relationship with the man. What prompted him to erect the statue.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by LeSudAfricaine: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

See frustration?
Do Nigerians really know what the word "Lazy" really mean? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Lionessza(f): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Do Nigerians really know what the word "Lazy" really mean? gringrin

LMFAO, mkhaya I would really love to get their definition of " lazy " , " jealous " , " inferiority complex ", "xenophobia " , " hardworking ". grin. They seem to have a different meaning over there than the rest of the world. grin.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Enoma222(m): 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
deepwater:
My chest!!!

Take cover
Do not engaged these guys in any war, they will out gun us all, omo see missile even when the war has not started yet, the skies of Nairaland has been lit up with such missile and Akara bomb (one even said His title has changed to Oga now)

9 Juliet Alpha
Come in

Don your life jackets, engage all life saving appliances and brace up for impact.

This is a rouge wave!!!

How do you copy?

Over and out

we Nigerians are ready for dem too stupid south Africans na nigerian make zuma corrupt so wht their stupid problem
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, mkhaya I would really love to get their definition of " lazy " , " jealous " , " inferiority complex ", "xenophobia " , " hardworking ". grin. They seem to have a different meaning over there than the rest of the world. grin.

Theres a group of nigerians dt use those particular words for any tribe they cant take advantage of. They are called biafrans (igbos).

Its about time they got their own country so everyone can stop referring to us as the same people.

Hardworking drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by lailo: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
I want to believe that these people are in cult
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by tpalan(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I asked President Zuma his honest opinion over the Statue in his honour and Rochas's reception.

And he laughingly said,
Rochas and Stupidity be like this.

Epic!
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by CioAngels(f): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
IMO civil servants, hope he is not owing you salaries and pensions? I can now see why Kanu used all those words against him, he very sure of all he said about okorocha. How sad.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yoruba's can never win this war against sA.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
beamtopola:
Yoruba's can never win this war against sA.

Stupidity. What does yoruba have to do wt this now?
I give up on u tribal, brainwashed propagandists.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
janellemonae:

janellemonae:

Theres a group of nigerians dt use those particular words for any tribe they cant take advantage of. They are called biafrans (igbos).

Its about time they got their own country so everyone can stop referring to us as the same people.

janellemonae:

And this was you, hypocrite.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
beamtopola:

And this was you, hypocrite.

My statement was not a lie.

Yours is.

Propagandist. What does yoruba have to do with this?
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
janellemonae:

My statement was not a lie.
Yours is.
Propagandist. What does yoruba have to do with this?
mine was more visible unlike yours trying to paint one tribe to a southafrican.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
beamtopola:

mine was more visible unlike yours trying to paint one tribe to a southafrican.
Ahh, we need to start differentiating ourselves. We know the hardworking robots. The rest of us are lazy and jealous, with an inferiority complex.

What war are yorubas fighting against SA again?
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
janellemonae:

Ahh, we need to start differentiating ourselves. We know the hardworking robots. The rest of us are lazy and jealous, with an inferiority complex.

What war are yorubas fighting against SA again?
That why I said you are an hypocrite because you accused me of a crime you are quilty of.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by sunnedee2: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
deepwater:
My chest!!!

Take cover

9 Juliet Alpha
Come in

This is a rouge wave!!!

How do you copy?

Over and out

I am sorry, with those lines above, we are far from being ready. When I see readiness, I know one.

grin
Correct... I like your style. You seem to be the novel reading type. Can we share titles? Action thrillers only, please.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by ugolinze123(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
I GIVE UP
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Lionessza(f): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2017
janellemonae:

Lol, I have noticed they dispise those they can't dominate and love those that give in to them. I don't know if it's a Nigerian thing or tribal thing but it's pathetic. Are these the same people claiming SA will fall without them? grin. Are these the the same people who attacked our police officers and are now crying xenophobia because they are being rounded up by both citizens and police. They were too stupid to realize that gave us a perfect excuse to raid their homes and to deport their asses back to their dark villages grin. Just yesterday over 600 flat headed loud mouth fools were arrested in Jozi and we want them to be sent to jail, get raped and deport them immediately after serving their sentences.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I have noticed they dispise those they can't dominate and love those that give in to them. I don't know if it's a Nigerian thing or tribal thing but it's pathetic. Are these the same people claiming SA will fall without them? grin. Are these the the same people who attacked our police officers and are now crying xenophobia because they are being rounded up by both citizens and police. They were too stupid to realize that gave us a perfect excuse to raid their homes and to deport their asses back to their dark villages grin. Just yesterday over 600 flat headed loud mouth fools were arrested in Jozi and we want them to be sent to jail, get raped and deport them immediately after serving their sentences.
What was their offence, drugs right?
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Lionessza(f): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2017
EzeEbira:

What was their offence, drugs right?

Drugs and obviously the the disgusting act against those police officers , they were lucky they didn't not do that to Nigerian police because we all know they would have opened fire on them .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.