Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court (18678 Views)

Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court by DJperdurabo: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If GEJ was a buffoon yet outperformed Buhari over a 1000 times , what do we call Buhari then ?

Nooffubb!
Re: Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court by chngebeginwthme: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2017
suso:
He never qualified for anything.. Even in the other room

But your father that qualify for everything has never win a councilor-ship primary election in his life..
Re: Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court by chngebeginwthme: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Keneking:
Great...

"Dr. Agbakoba’s other argument is that in any event the President’s appointment as Minister of Petroleum Resources was not confirmed by the Senate of the National Assembly, as stipulated by section 147(2)of the constitution."

- I am sure the Court would rule that the appointment of the minister is in accordance with section 147 of the FRN constitution.

Agbakoba should shut up, Where is he when OBJ was the Minister of Petroleum?
Re: Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court by chngebeginwthme: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is not qualified to be a local government chairman not to talk of president..

The man was meant to be a daura cow rearer

But he is the president can you make use of the next lagoon?
Re: Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court by heilige(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2017
He made himself a minister without even facing the senate for confirmation angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court by DONFASZY(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
If Insults kills quickly?buhari would ve bin killed by dis insults
For me,am tired,i only luk up to God divine interventions on dis unbearable situations we find out sef today by his ruling?
May we all survive dis situation in gud faith and reeeeeaaaaaap d bera rewards
Re: Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court by suso(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

But your father that qualify for everything has never win a councilor-ship primary election in his life..

This one just mentioned my Adorable father..
God bless your father, if you have one
Re: Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court by chngebeginwthme: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
suso:

This one just mentioned my Adorable father..
God bless your father, if you have one

I have surely have and one of the best Father..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike To The Church: ‘Shine Your Eyes, Don’t Be Used By Politicians’ / Welcome To Lagos State: The Centre of Excellence. / Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.