Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (53760 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
superior494:
slay queens are really becoming something else these days

She slayed him
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

No man should be happy beating up his wife...Except for a psycho, never heard of an educated /working hubby who felt happy with himself after beating his wife..

Self defense isn't killing an individual abeg, make another excuse...What ever happened to keeping quiet, when he tire e go leave me..?

Both of them are jobless that's why they have power to fight so violently, it's the state of the economy

You very right . Thats why i said initially that violence is never a way to solve issues. Just supportin what Pappiikush said that its either the guy was being violent with the gurl and she retaliated by being violent too and killed him. Whichever way, violence is never a solution and to problems in relationships.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

You very right . Thats why i said initially that violence is never a way to solve issues. Just supportin what Pappiikush said that its either the guy was being violent with the gurl and she retaliated by being violent too and killed him. Whichever way, violence is never a solution and to problems in relationships.

We all need to learn how our partner communicates and figure out how to make things work.I fail big time in this dept, so from now, me too have an assignment...

The truth is i look into the family of any one in a relationship, if they have family issues, we need to verify issues have been fixed or been worked out...Many issues are transferred genetically, so the best place to start is first from our motives, intents and then our families...Past issues needs to be resolved...Violence nah, i've only fought once in my entire life...When words are there, why should people fight?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by logica(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
Stop dating Rogues, they won't listen.
They will keep running after slay mamas with huge boobs and massive backside.
Just imagine how this one was slained.

RIP to the dead.

Eh ehn. Ko wo'le (e no enter). Don't try and make a case for flat a$$ed and flat chested women/girls. They are more prone to violence because they are fitter. A girl with big backside and b00bs will find it difficult to lift a knife. She might even end up mistakenly stabbing her chest and deflating her b00bs so she has to be careful. Capisce?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:

We all need to learn how our partner communicates and figure out how to make things work.I fail big time in this dept, so from now, me too have an assignment...

The truth is i look into the family of any one in a relationship, if they have family issues, we need to verify issues have been fixed or been worked out...Many issues are transferred genetically, so the best place to start is first from our motives, intents and then our families...Past issues needs to be resolved...Violence nah, i've only fought once in my entire life...When words are there, why should people fight?

Very well said. God help us..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by biotechshola(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment...

seeing the amount of people who actually agree with this makes me realize we are in a new era of physical assault on women. (Lord save my sisters and future daughters from these animals)

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.

You can simply dispute his points without insulting him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by chronique(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:
Okay...
Now all of you are condemning the act?
Very good! I pray we don't see more death of men, before you all get sense and condemn with one voice.

Jeeez!
He dated a violent girl from a dysfunctional home?
Why do some of you like wild girls. Looking at both of them, it's obvious they live similar life. Doesn't make him deserving of death though. I hope she is put in jail...

I'm just hearing the girl is just 15yrs old and the leader of her drug taking group. Birthday celebration led to her killing the guy. He had celebrated her birthday for her last week but she asked for another celebration stating that that one was a pre-birthday party. Dude said he had spent all he had and asked her to wait till he has money. She refused and seized his PC and while they were struggling over it, she took a scissors and stabbed him twice in the chest, and once in the stomach.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Brainardc(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Even if he cheated, should that be a reason for taking life ?.......awon slay queen
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
bitsh ur a jail bird angry
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
I wish the guy had a very mad brother or friend. If this guy was my brother, I swear, she won't be alive to make it to police detention. I will make sure I show her how permanent death is cos the highest the law will do to her is imprison her and set her free some years later especially as its a female. angry
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
chronique:

I'm just hearing the girl is just 15yrs old and the leader of her drug taking group. Birthday celebration led to her killing the guy. He had celebrated her birthday for her last week but she asked for another celebration stating that that one was a pre-birthday party. Dude said he had spent all he had and asked her to wait till he has money. She refused and seized his PC and while they were struggling over it, she took a scissors and stabbed him twice in the chest, and once in the stomach.
Can you imagine?? See the flimsy reason for which she took a life. To kill this girl dey hungry me I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Asology(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Even you, Brutus... Judases everywhere
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by afolabiola58(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Asology:
Even you, Brutus...
Judases everywhere
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment...

seeing the amount of people who actually agree with this makes me realize we are in a new era of physical assault on women. (Lord save my sisters and future daughters from these animals)

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Gangster1ms: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Bro, i dont know you ooo buh i pray God blesses you for this comment. Iono why some fools still believe women should be beaten. Would they be happy if their Dads lays their hamds on their mums. God forbid i ever raise my hand to hit a woman in violence... There are several ways to deal with a woman which hurts more than even beating them.

As you've said, the lady might have acted in self defense. The whole truth bout the story aint known yet.
Na to until u die na that time u go use other ways ABI?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Gangster1ms: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
sexaddict08:

thats your opinion...
don't feel as if u made more sense than him...
i wasnt raised in an abusive home. but...you still need to beat some women. Yes...you need to.
Tell him bro
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by centboy123456(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin
joeeee240:
WOMEN NEED BEATING IN THEIR LIVES
grin
joeeee240:
WOMEN NEED BEATING IN THEIR LIVES

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by luckyogor(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
superior494:
Now she is a certified slay Queen because she has slayed her man.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by centboy123456(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tenniebae:
Omg!!!..i had to go on fb to check if its true...ds is so painful..n to say i stil saw im last month..seun loves ds gurl even more dan hz mom...God wil punish u desuwa

u know them
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Originalsly: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

That's the true secret to happy relationships.

Hmmm..... if you want a happy relationship..... brutalize the woman. Wow!... in this 21st century some men brain still remain in beast mode.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sad. The victim has a brother. Track the girl quietly before the po-po does, put a double barrel in her mouth and blow her fvucking brains out.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Kenbubble(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
What's the work of a slay queen?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by centboy123456(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
chronique:

really is that what really happen
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Skmoda360(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.
Someone said only a weakling raises his hand on a woman.

But the truth is;
Only a fool doesn't give a woman the discipline she deserves when it is needed.

That is the only way to love.
Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Treat a woman with firmness and she'd love you.
Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

That's the true secret to happy relationships.

Françoise Sagan once famously said,
“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”

No word for the hypocrites..
We know their type; saints online, demons real life.
one love bro.......but you are always the same NwaAmaikpe.......i pick some points though.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by centboy123456(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
Can you imagine?? See the flimsy reason for which she took a life. To kill this girl dey hungry me I swear.

bro abeg clamour down abeg
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by centboy123456(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
FearlessDapsin:

bro abeg clam down abeg
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by chiraqDemon(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
My guy that knows em just told me that they were in an argument. She has been arrested sha
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by eagleonearth(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

sharap there! Did he ever mention raising a hand on women? He only talked about " disciplining them and being firm once in a while " Cuckolds everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by FearlessDapsin(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
centboy123456:

bro abeg clam down abeg
The thing dey pain me die. No be say he even abuse her. Chai!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Tenniebae(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
centboy123456:

u know them

yhhh..my Granny's house n his mum's house r just beside eachoda in d estate...a very down to earth person
RIP tomide..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Tecno66: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
superior494:
Girls are no longer smilling o. Them say husband don scarse for town na him make frog dey carry him own for back.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
All these oshole candidates na something go kill them
Lol angry he just happened to be at home when the irumole wan take him
They should free that girl o grin grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Subonbon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
The slayer got slayed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured / Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) / EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.