Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother (1006 Views)

Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) / I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Not very long ago, one of my siblings called me that my father's third wife beat up my mother nd he also. From what he told me this is what caused the quarrel.

He said, her lastborn who is about 7 years old was rolling tyre about on the street. meanwhile he has cautioned him several times to desist from such act as it could be dangerous. so today he caught him in the act, and disciplined him. the boy cried to meet his mum who flared up immidately that y would he beat up her son, that shouldn't he play again, it was this ranting that my mum heard that she interfered in the matter. He now said my mum was trying to explain to her that what my brother did was right, that what the boy was doing was dangerous nd moreso he's his younger brother so he has the right to correct him. She started raining abuses on my mum according to what he said, from there they started exchanging words which later got to the point where she slapped her nd punched her in the face, he said he tried to stop her but what could a 13 year old boy do.

I just want to hurt that woman so badly.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by Loyalblak007(f): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
embarassed I think you should talk to your family members about it before taking action
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Every one in the family knows the kind of woman she is. But she has just gone too far with this.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by slim19(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Must you bring stuff like this online? What do you want us to do now? undecided
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
slim19:
Must you bring stuff like this online? What do you want us to do now? undecided
I know... just don't know what to do.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by wahles(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Take a walk!
U v more to loose committing murder.
Real power is knowing wen to use it

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by thesicilian: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
Not very long ago, one of my siblings called me that my father's third wife beat up my mother nd he also. From what he told me this is what caused the quarrel.

He said, her lastborn who is about 7 years old was rolling tyre about on the street. meanwhile he has cautioned him several times to desist from such act as it could be dangerous. so today he caught him in the act, and disciplined him. the boy cried to meet his mum who flared up immidately that y would he beat up her son, that shouldn't he play again, it was this ranting that my mum heard that she interfered in the matter. He now said my mum was trying to explain to her that what my brother did was right, that what the boy was doing was dangerous nd moreso he's his younger brother so he has the right to correct him. She started raining abuses on my mum according to what he said, from there they started exchanging words which later got to the point where she slapped her nd punched her in the face, he said he tried to stop her but what could a 13 year old boy do.

I just want to hurt that woman so badly.

Rolling tyre about the street. I can imagine the kind of street you grew up in.
But on a more serious note, your brother had no right to beat up the son of your step mother, knowing fully well that she is not in good terms with your mother. Second, your mother didn't handle the situation very well, instead of allowing things to escalate when your stepmother flared up, she could have just apologized to your stepmother (even if done sarcastically), and told your brother to mind his own business next time.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
Every one in the family knows the kind of woman she is. But she has just gone too far with this.
Dafuq!, is she still breathing?
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
kill her jare and have a nice time at kirikiri. beta involve ur family in the discussion, talk talk is better than war war cmn!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by Charmin1(f): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Your mother should have walked away when the argument started. If you don't like trouble you will know how to avoid it.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by toastedbread: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
u shouldn't bring family issues out like u did but now that you are here, ask your mum and siblings to paddle una canoe jejely. avoid the other woman like plague.
that way, u won't be charged with 187.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by Feranchek(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
I recently entered a bus from Ojuelegba to Ikeja. Instead of the bus to follow the bridge going to Fadeyi, he rather went through Jibowu (a longer route) to Fadeyi and there's usually holdup there. When a passenger enquired why he took that route, his response was ''govt say make we no follow bridge again'' and to avoid a N15k fine, he and other danfos jejely took the Jibowu route.

So OP, to avoid PISS, biko make you, your mumcy and siblings maintain una lane and let PEACE rain.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
thesicilian:

Rolling tyre about the street. I can imagine the kind of street you grew up in.
But on a more serious note, your brother had no right to beat up the son of your step mother, knowing fully well that she is not in good terms with your mother. Second, your mother didn't handle the situation very well, instead of allowing things to escalate when your stepmother flared up, she could have just apologized to your stepmother (even if done sarcastically), and told your brother to mind his own business next time.
this is not a matter of where we grew up in...it's a new site in a developing area
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Step-mother by uniqueren(f): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just so you know

There is no Wi-Fi in jail

(1) (Reply)

Vote Buhari For A Better Nigeria / She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much / I Need Your Urgent Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.