Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) (12224 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / About to Get married to an Igala Lady / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by JOBgame(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
I met with elejo in a taxi few month ago started dating just some week now and just imagine she could call me only in the nigth,no love text,no date, no many more i can't state here
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by omoiyamayor(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2020
Elejo doesn't define the whole igala community, its not fair when you generalize based on just one wrong encounter, those story of ijebu ladies are wicked, esan ladies are witches and yoruba ladies are dirty needs to rest,we are in a new world now,Okonjo iweala is a igbo woman,who said igbos dont go to school.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by rtdCivilservant: 5:29pm On May 19, 2020
JOBgame:
I met with elejo in a taxi few month ago started dating just some week now and just imagine she could call me only on in the nigth,no love text,no date, no many more i can't state here
And what has that got to do with Igala ladies? I wonder when u people will begin to have sense always creating meaningless topics to create ethnic tension.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by rtdCivilservant: 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Elejo doesn't define the whole igala community, its not fair when you generalize based on just one wrong encounter, those story of ijebu ladies are wicked, esan ladies are witches and yoruba ladies are dirty needs to rest,we are in a new world now,Okonjo iweala is a igbo woman,who said igbos dont go to school.
He is such a daft human being. Let's ask him if he is a sound person with good qualities? It's just like saying men from his tribe are senseless cos he just confirmed himself to be senseless.

21 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
Here you go with your stereotype again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by extol1(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
this op has a problem. I am speechless because your excuses are not genuine

3 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by chatinent: 6:05pm On May 19, 2020
We also have Elejos in all tribes. One person failed you doesn't mean a tribe failed you.

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by omoiyamayor(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

He is such a daft human being. Let's ask him if he is a sound person with good qualities? It's just like saying men from his tribe are senseless cos he just confirmed himself to be senseless.
lol my hands are up oo, but to get serious, he have to put end to tribalism and rest amongst ourselves, because in the future people from the rest of africa are coming to live in Nigeria, how do we handle such situations if we cant tolerate ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by SmartMen: 7:33pm On May 19, 2020
JOBgame:
I met with elejo in a taxi few month ago started dating just some week now and just imagine she could call me only on in the nigth,no love text,no date, no many more i can't state here
you are a fool. Mention your own tribe let's start from there. This how you bunch of idiot go on creating unwarranted stereotypes.

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by modextus(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2020
I'm igala and I'll tell you this. Our girls are not romantic! I don't even intend getting married to one.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by Luizkid(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2020
I think your priority now should be your education and not Igala girls... Gosh, I can't understand a thing from what you wrote up there. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by JOBgame(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2020
SmartMen:
you are a fool. Mention your own tribe let's start from there. This how you bunch of idiot go on creating unwarranted stereotypes.
Am yoruba
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 19, 2020
so one igala girl is all?trouble maker
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by VickyRotex(f): 8:31pm On May 19, 2020
Thread >>>>>> DOA grin grin
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by ZAWs: 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
Op. Go and submit yourself to NCDC for a possible coronavirus test.

3 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by Rickmann: 10:46pm On May 19, 2020
modextus:
I'm igala and I'll tell you this. Our girls are not romantic! I don't even intend getting married to one.

From the horse's mouth itself. Case closed
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by baralatie(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

And what has that got to do with Igala ladies? I wonder when u people will begin to have sense always creating meaningless topics to create ethnic tension.
you mean pre _ethno _stereotyping
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by hardbody: 11:16pm On May 19, 2020
JOBgame:

Are you even deserving of those things? Dumbo
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by infogenius(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2020
JOBgame:

Guy she doesn't have your time.

1 Like

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by crossfm: 7:06am On May 20, 2020
I love the reactions the op is getting,he deserves it.but unfortunately this is what we see this days on nairaland.
The guys criticising the op I hope its not just because it involves your tribe that why you are criticising him because this is what an igbo, Yoruba or an awusa man feels when his tribe is been targeted every day.once it doesn't involve us directly we just smile or even like comments that promote tribal discord without correcting the bigot who created such topic.
The reason why this country has remained stagnant is because of tribalism. We rather give jobs or appointments to our unquantified tribe man than give it to a qualify guy from another tribe.
The earlier we do away with tribalism and learn to tolerate and respect people from other tribe we will never move forward as a nation.
The solution to Nigeria problem can't even be solved with breaking up of Nigeria as a country. Because once the break up comes we will see another bigger problem. It is then you will hear,Oyo Yoruba,Enugu Igbo and kano Awusa.By then the aim of the break up has been defeated. What we need is one love.thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 20, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing. Call the love doctor on 07034930579

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by Twinkletwin: 7:32am On May 20, 2020
Igala girls are the best You just met and picked your type

3 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by hagjay(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2020
Bro
I'm with you on this
I'm Igala and I can tell u that our girls are so archaic and not romantic at all.
I've sworn never to settle with one in marriage.
Instead make I marry Igala girl, I rather remain single for life.
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by DjEboss(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2020
You can't judge all because of the encounter you had wit one... There are so many good igala ladies out there.

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2020
I have encountered so many igala girls, they are fun to be with, romantic to an extend. op is just generalizing with just one encounter.

the kind of girls op just talked about are everywhere in the world, so op should stop this generalization.

3 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by BareFacedLies(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2020
Rickmann:

From the horse's mouth itself. Case closed

Are you saying he looks like a horse? grin
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by DKrown: 11:46am On May 20, 2020
hagjay:
Bro
I'm with you on this
I'm Igala and I can tell u that our girls are so archaic and not romantic at all.
I've sworn never to settle with one in marriage.
Instead make I marry Igala girl, I rather remain single for life.

modextus:

Dumb, dumb....

2 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by modextus(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2020
undecided
DKrown:

Dumb, dumb....
Dummy. That is my fact.
Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by respect80(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2020
modextus:

So can I say that Igala people are illiterates since you are an Igala by tribe and couldn't write and punctuate your sentences properly?
Corrections-
1.You are not an Igala, rather you are an Igala by tribe or an Igala man.
2. Not and I'll tell you this. It's "and I'll tell you this," - that is, a comma(,) should come after "this" and not a period(.).

Don't forget to check my signature.
If you have been meeting Igala girls who aren't romantic then check yourself and be sure you aren't suffering from low self esteem because I don't see why you would choose to generalize something like this.
Good day!

3 Likes

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by respect80(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2020
JOBgame:
Guy, when last did you use your brains?

Pls leave dating for those who know how to and focus on your written English. With the way you write, how are you even going to read romantic texts if she writes you one?

1 Like

Re: Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) by 24kmagic: 2:36pm On May 20, 2020
Not just igala lady.

Dating a Kogi indigene or having anything serious to do with such person is like killing yourself slowly.

That's the only state that has 100% of its indigenes as bad/evil people, especially Okene people. Their own brand of evil is follow come.

Tufiakwa for Kogi people

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / my Girlfriend Invested N160k In Forex, I'm Scared If The Money Is Gone / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.