Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

“APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki (33426 Views)

Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by mccoy47(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
junkiesneverdie:
I Like the way you Look boy!!!
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Basic123: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chief Oyegun is a poor administrator!
he has problem with tinubu
he has problem with atiku
he even has problem with saraki.
Infact baba akande was not that worsw when he was the chairman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by tobby076(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
true talk
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by precious1967(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
commotion house. ajala ta lo na e? who is d grass root of apc problems?
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Ayiose(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
O yes! Worth celebrating.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Bizibi(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
One allegation will pop up from nowhere, saraki be careful they are loading their weapons.

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Ritajovy(f): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
A house divided against itself cannot stand. It has no other option but to drift apart. The party is just obeying a natural law.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Akpan107(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:
Party that was established on lies and selfish interests would not only drift apart but crumble like a pack of cards...
You're right!
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Akpan107(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
brainpulse:
Because it's not corruption as usual
Yeah, you're very correct, is now a new style of corruption not the usual type...

9 trillion already missing under Buhari the petroleum minister, and everywhere is silent about.

2 Likes

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by alagba333(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
u said in 2014 dat APC can never survive... yet u opportunistically joined. now its drifting. there is god

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Leke001: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
was d party at anytime on d right path?

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Godful: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
bedspread:
grin Heaven and hell HAS DISOWNED u all
shift lemme faint.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Godful: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
EmekaBlue:
There is no joy as d chief dullard remains up there
I wonder y they failed to understand that.

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Splashme: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:
Party that was established on lies and selfish interests would not only drift apart but crumble like a pack of cards...
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
APC made promises they can't keep. APC made so much promises during 2015 elections, but immediately APC assumed power, all the promises made by APC vanished. APC made promises to hand power/ governments over to the Nigerian youths once given opportunity to come into power, today, check APC electing positions forms procedures or conditions and terms.

Please what is the least age and prices for the forms? Is APC going to make another fakes promises for 2019 elections? What will be the great lies APC to pull for 2019 elections

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Konskott(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
He is part of the reason when he disobeyed the party to force himself on Nigerians as President of the senate.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by biggy26: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
fatymore:
Yes no one is happy.. But Just tell us you are stylishly trying to decamp back to PDP...
"Decamp back?" decamp dear, no back.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by fatymore(f): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
biggy26:

"Decamp back?" decamp dear, no back.
thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by yhemster(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is APC a party? The last time I checked it was a coalition of 6-7 political factions/party.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by sshalom(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:

kAI! shocked shocked shocked
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by ahamonyeka(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
In an interview with Daily Trust newspaper, Nigeria’s senate president Bukola Saraki spoke on some of the issues facing the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) party as well as speculations that he is grooming his son to become governor of Kwara state just as his own father groomed him.

Saraki said:

He argued that the reasons why there are lots of speculations that his spirit is no longer in the APC is because the party is docile and dormant. “If the party goes back to what we all know it to be, holding NEC, and having caucus meetings, spirit and no spirit things will stop.”

On whether his emergence as senate president contributed to weakening the party, Saraki said: “The last meeting the party held with regard to the zoning of the national officers, senate president was zoned to north central. It was after that the party started to do different things, shifting its position. The point I’m making is that that’s over two years. Is that the reason why the party cannot move ahead? My own point is that the executive of party just needs to wake up and start managing the party.”

On rumoured moves to groom his son to become Kwara governor, Saraki said there is no such plan. “I am sure my son doesn’t even want to hear politics at all. You know it is not easy for children who are born to politicians especially in this time. When I was much younger, we were insulated from some of the political issues because well, we didn’t read the newspapers, we didn’t know what was happening. I reluctantly went into politics, go and check. Once or twice I was given the form to run for House of Reps, I remember I just travelled and turned off my phones and disappeared for months. After seeing what my father had been through, I thought to myself that this is not for me.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-m-not-grooming-my-son-for-kwara-saraki.html
nobody is happy imagine when one clueless APC governor used 500m to build the statue of a clueless president from one country whereas he is owing his workers salary.
God will punish all of them one by one.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by One4me: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My dear friends Sarrki and Madridguy are happy.
Despite being owed at BMC since February.

That is what we call Unflinching Loyalty.

That Saraki is a real Devil-incarnate!

See the way he dodged the part of the question that his treachery to emerge as Senate President, contributed to the disunity in the party!

We are just waiting for him to carry any Poster that he wants to become President or something like that.
We wont be have a meeting in the other room, ever again, while he is busy seizing power.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by One4me: 12:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Basic123:
Chief Oyegun is a poor administrator!

he has problem with tinubu

he has problem with atiku

he even has problem with saraki.

Infact baba akande was not that worsw when he was the chairman.

That Oyegun is a TRAITOR.

Just dey watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by talk2percy(m): 12:59am On Oct 17, 2017
In Psquare's voice....I Like It. APC should go up in flames quickly, please!!! This party has caused us more harm than good.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by TijaniAbu: 3:47am On Oct 17, 2017
One4me:

That Saraki is a real Devil-incarnate!

See the way he dodged the part of the question that his treachery to emerge as Senate President, contributed to the disunity in the party!

We are just waiting for him to carry any Poster that he wants to become President or something like that.
We wont be have a meeting in the other room, ever again, while he is busy seizing power.

Are you denying that APC zoned the senate presidency to north Central? Dullardeens
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by 2016v2017: 6:13am On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by billyG(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2017
His contempt of party leadership,selfishly outsmarting d party directive to become d senate president agst d party wish is what cause d fall of apc,u make thing fall apart d center can no longer hold.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by KanwuliaExtra: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Only after 2 and a half years? grin
PMB for 2019!!!!!
Yaaaaaaaay!!!!! cheesy
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
And now he's enjoying politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Wike Resigns As PDP Campaign Zonal Coordinator / Buhari Names Agbor Railway Complex After Goodluck Jonathan / Umahi Visits Mining Site Where Vehicle Plunged Inside, Spends 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.