Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why You Should Smile Often - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Smile Often (448 Views)

Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Smile Often by lacasera14(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why You Should Smile Often

Smiles are great and beautiful. They are impeccable reflections of the inner state of the mind. Everyone at one point in time wears a pretty smile. This unique facial expression is not an independent emotional reaction and does not happen spontaneously either. It is precipitated by the present circumstances of the individual wearing it. However, if it any chance it becomes independent and incessant, you might wanna take the fellow to psychic home in proximity for proper scrutiny and mental evaluation. These smiles can make you adorable and lovable but can land in you in the nearest trouble if done at wrong time to the wrong people. We take a look the couple of times it buy you random favors and all the associated perks.

The List

The Random Favors: We all love people who smile effortlessly and look beautiful or handsome don’t we? Well the ladies have been accused of having a monopoly in stealing all the perks that comes with smiling. They get tips at the counter as sales girls, attendants or receptionist. This smiles makes them irresistible to men and just like spells, they could let off the last dime in their fat pockets just to appease the goddess they’ve seen. They become attractive and charming, guys suddenly transform into metals and they are now the magnets pulling every metal towards them and if these metals ever get themselves loosed from the tangle, they drop hard currencies on the magnetic ladies. And as for the guys, no payment for smiling, you get the girls drooling. No benefits whatsoever, safe for the compliments. I mean, who gifts a guy for his cute smile, the ladies? Or the brothers who are scared of being tagged “Gays”. Unfairness is the definition.

The First Impression: Too many, a person have lost long term potential hook ups thanks to that big scowl on their face on the first meeting day. They ruin fabulous chances cos they look like it’s just them against the world or perhaps they carry the entire weight of all the troubles in the world on their head. Everyone has a damn problem already; the least they would want is double trouble. A wrinkled face has a 1000 connotation “Hey I’m anti-social”, “Just had a bad day”, “I’m a sadist and serial killer”, “I don’t like you” I could go on and on. This dispels people off you. But that bright-like-the-sun smile is a killer and heart softener, it creates an indelible first impression and everyone is looking forward to meeting you again. Of course digits will trade, calls will follow. But hey, if you have terrible dentition work the hell on it and save people the horror.

The Confusion: Haters are always on standby, don’t ever make the expensive delusion of thinking everyone likes you, that’s story for another day. Your smile can dump your enemies in sheer confusion. They just did their worst to hurt you, but you’re still smiling anyway, although you’re pained, you mask it up with that charming sunny disposition and then you send souls burning in rage. It’s like an elephant work in futility. The core intent was to make you blue with resentment but then you turned out to be red with love smiling all the way. You become a mystery, you make them question their evil schemes, and you frustrate their hard earned devices and enterprise. (Bible students, Gotcha!!)

The Milan Law: As weird as it sounds, it is illegal to frown in Milan, Italy. Except you are in a funeral or you are in the hospital. So if you just signed a new contract with Mr. Frown and associates, you risked being whisked away by the police for breaking the law and you will be fined. But big time smile fellows are free like the bird with no worries. Right now I’m picturing the too many fake smiles cluttering the streets of Milan all in a conscious effort to evade the fines. So many folks getting their toes stepped on and instead of reacting with furrowed foreheads they plant an awkward smile and say “I’m gonna kill you just outside the border” or “See you in Palermo”.

The Health Fact: You probably have heard about how many muscles it takes to frown. Need I remind you? It’s 45 people, 45 freaking muscles to dent your face. While it takes just 17 to smile. Well, I ain’t a doctor, but I’m pretty sure the act of summoning 45 able muscles into a frowning party entails losing some precious blood. So why slapping that smile up your face could save you some blood it costs you apparently nothing to smile. It’s free of charge. The frown cost you 45 bucks of valuable (muscles) and some bonus freebies like headaches and migraines all in one pack.

Feel free to add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man From US & His Pretty Bride Weds Traditionally In Imo State – Photos / If 17 Plus 8 = 161 / The Truth About Emotional Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.