Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (55303 Views)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) / I'm Made !!! I Finally Saw The New Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by rasazee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
C d signature self[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Excell360: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
yaki84:

bobo i wont say na greed but inexperience killed u.
Ur first time n u did it at night, u even allow the buyer to chose location...... What if they kidnapped u?
awoden, asuk adia?
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by madgoat(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
charleff512:
Experience Is The Worst Teacher!

Only a greedy person can experience what the OP experienced grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Mrkumareze(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Op, who's signature is that in the receipt? The payer and receiver , still confused

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Teeboi56: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na wao something like dis happened too me at Ibadan
But Wat pain me most is dat d phone is not my, is my street brother phone
D person dumped me finally d phone is rate at 50k I swear
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by tayo200(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
ur mistake is meeting him at night
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by bidierichie: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is the case of someone who has money and someone who has experience.

When someone with money meet with someone with experience.

The person with experience will get the money while the person with money will get the experience.

You now have the experience bro

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Lamzee(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
you shouldn't have allowed the transaction to take place at that odd hour
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Equiano: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
hope this uncles that advised u to sale the laptop online are by your side to refund or console you? GREED kills. take heart
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by adisabarber(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
At least you went home with your head and blokos intact. What if he was a ritual killer?

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Meel: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Fogman(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
OP, what happened to online transfer for a late hour transaction with a stranger?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by kekenation(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
MERRY XMAS IN ADVANCE.......
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by donigspain(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
nairavsdollars:
IPOBian's inhumanity to an IPOBian
This is better than harvesting his head in the name of giving him skullarship.

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by brainpulse: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
In my experience and age in life I have always told people never do any business with an igb o people whether born again or not.
If you have to, have 4 eyes and more senses and please don't pity them because they don't pity you at all.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by sheddyboy01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kpele
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Meel: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
i think we are now taking bite of our own share of scam. Nigeria parents and friends, baes openly support Yahoo but condemn Fraud.

Shun fraud be it international or local. You might not be affected now, but it will bounce back on you.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by opobo007: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
You were obviously scammed, your mistake was you should have gone to the police to report the case and give them his details with the bank certification of the money as fake. Dont give up yet you might still be able to get ur money back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Biggcake: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
yaki84:

bobo i wont say na greed but inexperience killed u.
Ur first time n u did it at night, u even allow the buyer to chose location...... What if they kidnapped u?
Ikpa asuk anam se ifit idi.... mkpo abono dieh?
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by asawanathegreat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Longer throat go kill u
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by SirLakes: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
@Op see you ehn

You no see trade do for day light na night you choose

Now you've learned!

Thank your star d Nigga dinor kidnap you
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by joystickextendr: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sorry bro God will surely catch him soon

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by AngelicBeing: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First of all,
His name is not Ndubuisi Acho.

Secondly,
He is not a soldier,

Thirdly,
Who's airtime will we use to call those numbers you pasted.

Lastly and most importantly,
You've been scammed and will never get your money back.

Man up, and limit your greed.
All these won't have happened if you tamed your hunger for undeserved pecuniary gain.
tongue

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Eyah. It's even a pro book
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Ugoeze2016: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Very unfortunate.

Never do transaction at night, I mean NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
I tried to help someone and they decided to give me wrong info. Later sent me the right 1 but I wasnt there anymore. No one trust anyone these days......

You will be good. They probably used it on useless things anyway.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by itchie: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Almaiga:
Hahahaha, your Brother duped you....... grin
If I talk pass this one, dem go say I be tribalist. grin

You be tribalist
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by ipobarecriminals: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
angry angry angry angry IPOBARECRIMINALS @ Op,that guy is probably. one of those BSS TERRORIST.He's not a Military..Pls publish his num/go report him .U can get his contact address from the network provider.Bastard
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Aboguede(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
This op is a thief, he must have a bad motive.
the receipt says Received from acho ndubuisi but u said u sold it to the said name so how come he becomes the saller. every poo u posted here are cheap, illitrate, hungry, jobless, curny nonsenses.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

na your greed kill you..this laptop way be like box na him you won sell for 75k,,lol.i hope say you don learn your lesson..take cane below

Stop calling him greedy, it's wrong of you. This man has suffered and you're calling him names, he just wanted to do honest business and a wicked soul scammed him. Don't add to his grief.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by cristianisraeli: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Deseo:

Stop calling him greedy, it's wrong of you. This man has suffered and you're calling him names, he just wanted to do honest business and a wicked soul scammed him. Don't add to his grief.

honest business indeed..

he bought the box for 30k in lagos and want to sell for 75k..its called greed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.