Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (55306 Views)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / How To Identify A Fake Naira Note (Video) / I'm Made !!! I Finally Saw The New Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Mup4life: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Aboguede:
This op is a thief, he must have a motive.
the receipt says Received from acho ndubuisi but u said u sold it to the said name so how come he becomes the saller. every poo u posted here are cheap, illitrate, hungry, jobless, curny nonsenses.
you need to learn how to read and comprehend, before you disgrace your teachers publicly.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2017
TAKE HEART OK...? A FRIEND OF MINE DECEIVED ME TO BUYING BUS WITH BAD ENGINE WITH LOAN I COLLECTED FROM BANK AND GOD KNOWS I'M STILL RECOVERING FROM IT. WICKEDNESS DOESN'T PAY BUT SOME PEOPLE WON'T UNDERSTAND!

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Biggcake: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
yaki84:

ette, aya ofon.
Mbubehe aba dieh?
Idiokor nangha mme asua ekekere. What of Kemzy?
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Gracesofar(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Ogaezy:
I succeeded in purchasing a good laptop at ikeja computer village last week after a long time saving up. My sister helped me waybill it down to where I am which caused me a lot of stress because I had to stay up all night waiting for the waybill to arrive which did around 12:23pm late in the night. I actually got the laptop at a good price and mind started telling me to play smart by reselling it and make profit, I was also encourage to do so by my uncles too, maybe I can start trading like that, who knows. So I concurred, took pictures of the laptop and advertised it online, and almost immediately a call came in from Mr ACHO NDUBUISI who alleged he's a military officer serving in Enugu (Army).

After negotiation, we agreed on a price which I was happy about because of the profit I was going to make out of the deal. Mr ACHO wanted the laptop same day the advert went up which was on Friday 13th but told me that the nature of his job won't permit him to meet with me but rather suggested we meet in the evening of the next day been Saturday 14th at Okigwe which I agreed to. I got a call from him on Saturday at about 4:45pm that he's on his way to okigwe and that I should start coming. I went to the park and boarded a bus going to okigwe, before my bus took off it was almost night at about few minutes to 7o'clock, I wanted to cancel the appointment but I didn't want to disappoint this man I took the risk and arrived at Okigwe at almost 8pm.

I meet with Mr ACHO who went through the laptop(Hp 4530s) and asked if it's in good condition and I said yes, he paid me, I counted the money, it was complete and I hurried to board a bus back home because it was getting late already. Inside the bus I was having the feeling to check the money again but who counts huge cash if up-to 75k in a public transport when it's night already. I shook off the urge and got home, I didn't check the money again until Monday morning which was my mistake.

Monday morning, I hurried over my bath, and rushed to the bank to make the deposit into my account only for me to hear the cashier ask HIA, WHO GAVE YOU THIS MONEY OGA and WHERE DID YOU GET IT FROM, immediately I was confused, it was all fake currencies except for one note which was good but was placed ontop. I felt hot sweat leaving my body as I became so uncomfortable, I was referred to the branch manager who inspected the money all over again and affirmed to it FAKENNESS, I felt something like tears trying to obstruct my sight when I heard I was going to be arrested for circulation of fake currency. I explained everything to the manager who took pity on me and allowed me out of the bank.

I had to start calling Mr Acho only for him to deny that he never gave me fake 1000 naira note currencies in 75k pieces. I was shocked, after explaining everything to about my innocence in our deal he started threatening me, that I should come to Enugu so he can deal with me with his colleagues (Army), that I'm accusing him a Federal officer for giving me fake currencies.

Right now I'm in a state of mixed feelings but I decided to write this so that my fellow Nairalanders can learn from my mistake and also for people seeking their wares online to be mindful of MR ACHO NDUBUISI and his likes who goes about to dupe people with fake Nigerian Currencies.
As for Mr Acho, I leave his case with GOd who judges rightly.

Attached is the picture of the receipt and laptop I sold to him.

Plz moderators help me move this to the front page so others can learn. I don't know which forum to post it.

Sorry about that. Which barracks his the so called officer and can you send a pm to me just gv me his line. Not saying this to get your money back but am affirming this so one idiot won't continue blackmailing the army and coining others of their hard earned money.

Pls kindly send a pm to me. If truly he his a personnel I can assure u something can be done. And if not a personnel something can still be done. Am expecting ur PM

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Bestman111(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
I read ppl saying he was greedy. So u want him to buy it 20k and sell it 20k500 ? Wicked ppl, instead of pitying him, u guys are blaming him 4 doing biz.
Man nothing do u, next time just be very careful and pls avoid night biznes OK.
U can buy it 5k and sell it 100k it is not a crime so far u didn't force d buyer . u negotiated well. Carry on ur hustle and don't mind those haters.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by yaki84: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Biggcake:
Idiokor nangha mme asua ekekere. What of Kemzy?
him dey wey him dey
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Bestman111(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Help me ask him o
Carlmax:

How was he greedy
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nawa o, a federal government worker dupping fellow citizens, nawa o
Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Carlmax(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ogaezy:

So are you saying that anyone who buys and resells is greedy?

No be me you suppose quota brother, na the person wey say you dey greedy, There was no greed in what you did, Hand go touch that guy.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by NNAMDIII(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency by Aboguede(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
You are very gullible and childish and you lack every sense of comprehension.
So becus u can not read between the lines u think others can not. Or you the poster trying to cover poo

manitobor:

You are a _dim-witted _moron. You cannot read simple English and comprehend. The receipt clearly stated that he received the sum of 75k from Mr Acho. What is difficult to understand there you _imbecile?!

Illiterates like you piss me off. Too quick to condemn the Op when you should go for a brain transplant instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.