Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. (3355 Views)

Re: Akeredolu, Ondo Governor's Convoy Crushes Man / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by NaijaMutant(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
video loading

1 Like

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by NaijaMutant(f): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2017

1 Share

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
he needs more of this..

1 Like

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by ikennaoma(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why the hatred..... No body is talking about abia /enugu gov why this propaganda about rochas everyday.. If u don't like him wait till 2019 and show his party d way out.... The video as tweeted is not near what a convoy looks like...abeg moderators do the needful to the topic..
Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by Ojiofor: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hope the stone hit target grin

8 Likes

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by clevvermind(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
HIS PEOPLE HAVE LOST FAITH IN HIM. HE IS JUST A DISGRACE.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by funkyibodude(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
ikennaoma:
Why the hatred..... No body is talking about abia /enugu gov why this propaganda about rochas everyday.. If u don't like him wait till 2019 and show his party d way out.... The video as tweeted is not near what a convoy looks like...abeg moderators do the needful to the topic..
do you live in Imo state? if u dont then pls dont comment on anything related to rochas, abeg

13 Likes

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by Martin0(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
he needs more of this..
Gbam,u people should take him to the hospitle for medical checkup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by ikennaoma(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
funkyibodude:
do you live in Imo state? if u dont then pls dont comment on anything related to rochas, abeg
Keep commenting from Lagos......... I leave at Royce Rd owerri..... Am not after painting d gov a saint but learn to post genuine and verifiable news not trying to please ur ignorance

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by IJOBA2: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
ikennaoma:
PROSPERUZOEGBU AKA ABAGWORO IS THAT YOUgrin

8 Likes

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by nonxo007(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
ikennaoma:

Keep commenting from Lagos......... I leave at Royce Rd owerri..... Am not after painting d gov a saint but learn to post genuine and verifiable news not trying to please ur ignorance

God bless you my brother
Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2017
BUT AFONJA SAID HE IS THE BEST NOUN AFTER LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by obyrich(m): 4:23am On Oct 17, 2017
grin
Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by net282: 4:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Enemies of progress
Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by AgroSeeds: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Beware of this scamming idiott abve me.
Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by timilehing(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2017
ikennaoma:
must you talk?

1 Like

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by funkyibodude(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2017
ikennaoma:

i dont stay in lagos bro, i stay in owerri. Ikenegbu to be precise

1 Like

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by RZArecta(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
The great Lizard of Ubima, Chibuike Amaechi once said that the reason politicians keep stealing is because nobody has stoned them, I believe what the Imo people are doing is following the advice of their great party leader cool

1 Like

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by Unik3030: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2017
ikennaoma:
they hate him because Nnamdi kanu hates him, ask yourself of all d governors in south east y only okorocha?is it cos he's an apc governor?he was d only governor Nnamdi kanu called an idiot and a bastard. so all other governor are saints except rochas

1 Like

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by Paperwhite(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Rochas Okorocha cup don full.
Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by Racing(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Unik3030:
they hate him because Nnamdi kanu hates him, ask yourself of all d governors in south east y only okorocha?is it cos he's an apc governor?he was d only governor Nnamdi kanu called an idiot and a bastard. so all other governor are saints except rochas
Mr, just keep quiet if you don't know what to say. You think Rochas is hated because he's the only APC governor in the SE? For your information, Imo people massively voted for him because they thought he was going to be the Messiah that would set the affairs of the state running. Since the regime of Sam Mbakwe, Imo state has failed to get that right person to pilot the affairs of the state very well. But alas, Rochas failed woefully. But, instead he made the state his family inheritance. So, don't say what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by Unik3030: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Racing:
Mr, just keep quiet if you don't know what to say. You think Rochas is hated because he's the only APC governor in the SE? For your information, Imo people massively voted for him because they thought he was going to be the Messiah that would set the affairs of the state running. Since the regime of Sam Mbakwe, Imo state has failed to get that right person to pilot the affairs of the state very well. But alas, Rochas failed woefully. But, instead he made the his family inheritance. So, don't say what you don't know.
where is your hate instigator?
Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by Vicboi1(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Rochas is a disaster to imo state that man deserved to be killed

1 Like

Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by frankmoney(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2017
Racing:
Mr, just keep quiet if you don't know what to say. You think Rochas is hated because he's the only APC governor in the SE? For your information, Imo people massively voted for him because they thought he was going to be the Messiah that would set the affairs of the state running. Since the regime of Sam Mbakwe, Imo state has failed to get that right person to pilot the affairs of the state very well. But alas, Rochas failed woefully. But, instead he made the his family inheritance. So, don't say what you don't know.
I can bet you they hate him because he is an apc governor nothing else , they voted for him because this current government just got into power that's why
Re: IMO Governor's Convoy Stoned By Imolites. by ikennaoma(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2017
My anger with this post is it doesn't depict it's title. Because the video is same video posted some days back of youth stoning a group that want to stop keke operation in IMO state... Hence this has violated rule 8 of this forum....

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, ACN To Leave APC / Dream I Got About 2019 Presidential Election / Enugu Govt Has No Plans To Ban Operation Of Tricycles After 2019 Gen. Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.