Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,074 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup (1045 Views)

Governor Wike Meets Pregnant Woman That Disobeyed Lockdown See What Happened-vid / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by Wizvic99: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017

Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup A Real Madrid Academy in Rivers State

Nyesom Wike, Governor of Rivers States, has met with officials of Real Madrid Football Club in Spain, as part of the process to set up a Football Academy in his state.

The parley is in preparation of Wike’s tour of Real Madrid training facilities in Spain, later today, Monday.

Wike is expected to tour the club’s sporting facility alongside, Commissioner of Sports, Boma Iyaye, former Nigerian international, Adokiye Amiesimaka, Majority Whip of Rivers State House of Assembly, Mr. Evans Bipi, and member of Rivers State Senior Secondary School Board, Chief Hanny Woko.

Speaking ahead of the tour, Wike said setting up the football academy was in the interest of the state, as it hopes to groom the next generation of stars.

He said, “What we are doing is in the interest of Rivers state. This football academy, which will be the first of its kind, will groom stars, empower youths and create wealth for the state.

“Sports is big business and my administration intends to empower the next generation through sports. That is why we are investing in different aspects of sports. By next February, we will host the African Wrestling Championship.”

http://www.gistb4u.com/gov-wike-meets-ronaldo-ramos-club-officials-spain-plans-setup-real-madrid-academy-rivers-state/

Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by Alphasoar(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wike working hard. In this sector (Sports), is where I remove cap for OUK when he was governor of Abia State.

Thank God for Wike in this direction he is going with sports.I wish the Federal government can emulate this and make our sports academies workable, whereby we don't have to always go and be calling premier league players to come and help us 'win' FIFA world cup.

Well, lemme keep my pen here and watch as Hailers and Wailers will flock this thread and turn it to Mile 1 market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Alphasoar:
k
if this will actually makes front page, I think you have a k leg.
Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by Wizvic99: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wizvic99:

Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup A Real Madrid Academy in Rivers State

Nyesom Wike, Governor of Rivers States, has met with officials of Real Madrid Football Club in Spain, as part of the process to set up a Football Academy in his state.

The parley is in preparation of Wike’s tour of Real Madrid training facilities in Spain, later today, Monday.

Wike is expected to tour the club’s sporting facility alongside, Commissioner of Sports, Boma Iyaye, former Nigerian international, Adokiye Amiesimaka, Majority Whip of Rivers State House of Assembly, Mr. Evans Bipi, and member of Rivers State Senior Secondary School Board, Chief Hanny Woko.

Speaking ahead of the tour, Wike said setting up the football academy was in the interest of the state, as it hopes to groom the next generation of stars.

He said, “What we are doing is in the interest of Rivers state. This football academy, which will be the first of its kind, will groom stars, empower youths and create wealth for the state.

“Sports is big business and my administration intends to empower the next generation through sports. That is why we are investing in different aspects of sports. By next February, we will host the African Wrestling Championship.”

http://www.gistb4u.com/gov-wike-meets-ronaldo-ramos-club-officials-spain-plans-setup-real-madrid-academy-rivers-state/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by dyadeleye(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wike the man himself...
U sure say you no dey owe people salary?

Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by philantropiest(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm... Tax payers mo#€¥'s n he still owning dem. I PUKE.
Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by philantropiest(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm... Tax payers mo#€¥'s n he still owning dem. I PUKE. cry
Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by Decapo: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by ijaw1stson: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
land for sale....
Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by ijaw1stson: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Decapo:
bros how much u wan sell ur land?
Re: Gov. Wike Meets Ronaldo, Ramos And Club Officials In Spain, Over Plans To Setup by BreezyCB(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Our next minister of sports

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber Race: Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie Hits Campaign Ground (photos) / Kenya Election Official Roselyn Akombe Flees To US / Latest Anambra Governor Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.