Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Will Federal Republic Of Igboland Look Like? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Federal Republic Of Igboland Look Like? (574 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will Federal Republic Of Igboland Look Like? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
If the Igbos are allowed to go today, how will their government look like? Can the states that make up the republic survive without monthly federal allocation? Can they successfully defend their territory against external aggression?

Re: How Will Federal Republic Of Igboland Look Like? by andreweb(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
i am always searching for things that can help me and make me better
Re: How Will Federal Republic Of Igboland Look Like? by philantropiest(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ojukwu n nnamdi kanu wud av d best discription since dey r both d ones championing for refrendum.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Signs North East Development Commission Bill, Dogara Hails President’s Ac / My Daughter Didn't Die Because Of Money, I Was Paid - Kogi Civil Servant Cries / Asiwaju Tinubu Make Moves As Buhari Drop Manipulative Speech For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.