Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call (6255 Views)

Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
This post is meant to expose a fake man of God who parades himself as Prophet Anderson Justine of Christ Deliverance Ministry, who chatted a friend of mine on WhatsApp, and proceeded to video call her, she accepted to chat with him because he claimed to be a man of God, but during the call, he started masturbating. She screenshotted the video and asked me to help her expose him

From What she could make out
My Father is Prophet Jerremah omoto fufuyen
But my Church is Christ deliverance ministry
I am Prophet Anderson Justine

Update
the man changed the profile picture and deleted all the pictures from his facebook profile and replaced them with a new one

And I can say that the guy by the name Apostle247 is the man himself because he registered the same day and almost the same time I posted this stuff here, after posting the stuff, we sent the link to it here for him to see, he created an account and started siding himself. Watch his registration time and the time this post was made.

2 Shares

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
More of the pictures

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by macmiral: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is pure sh*t, wha this goodemmn worLd going, oh man this shit really sulks....
His on his highway to hell...[b]
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by BreezyCB(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fuckerstard pastor
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please you guys should help me share it to save our women, facebook everywhere you can
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Seun, lalasticala, help it get to the front page
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by morbeta(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Boost booster boosteded.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdr#!/anderson.justine.9?tsid=0.7087734861672417&source=result

thats his facebook profile link
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Apostle247: 12:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Please people should stop blaspheming and tanishing the real image of our men of God is a causre this is real Fake because women you people are so Unbelievable.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2017
How do you send pictures through 'video call'?
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 12:44am On Oct 17, 2017
NoFavors:
How do you send pictures through 'video call'?

thats was a mistake from me, during the call, she screenshotted the call screen as evidence

1 Like

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 12:46am On Oct 17, 2017
It is your type that will believe all they say without questioning
Apostle247:
Please people should stop blaspheming and tanishing the real image of our men of God is a causre this is real Fake because women you people are so Unbelievable.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 12:49am On Oct 17, 2017
More photos for those who think it's unbelievable

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 12:56am On Oct 17, 2017
More...

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 17, 2017
If he's a fake man of God, show me one original man of God in the country. What we have are scammers who are non-formal graduates of bible education. undecided

Just look at the monkey. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Neimar: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2017
u for hep am massage e dick na
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Igbo Kwenu.

BreezyCB:
Fuckerstard pastor

Why me o, why me. tell me why me.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 17, 2017
I still don't understand why anyone will give any idiot money in the name of tithe. It's preposterous to say the least.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by FisifunKododada: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by AlexCk: 2:46am On Oct 17, 2017
Weird people around.
He did video call nakéd, and was even jerking off,

The 'many are mad, few are roaming' talk is indeed true. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by policy12: 3:18am On Oct 17, 2017
In as much he messed up, I don't think posting his pics here is the best...let us not forget he is a man,the evidence cud av been better if there are issues and he is trying to deny it then this pics will av serve a purpose.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 17, 2017
So you friend actually watch this guy masturbate for her?

She even proceeded to take screenshots of it?

She's not any better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by crackhouse(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Useless pastors everwhere.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by laribari(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
If he's a fake man of God, show me one original man of God in the country. What we have are scammers who are non-formal graduates of bible education. undecided

Just look at the monkey. sad

You for kukuma say Jesus Christ and the bible is fraud since not even one person is worthy to be a pastor in your sight.

I will not be surprise if you are an atheist because this Yeye man don give you mouth talk but I will be shocked if you are a Christian.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by 9japrof(m): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2017
All pastors are fake, if they are not fornicators and adulterers, they are diabolic, decietful and money mongers.

Show me a pastor who is not among this category? None

All are rogues in church robes

1 Like

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
So you friend actually watch this guy masturbate for her?

She even proceeded to take screenshots of it?

She's not any better.

undecided
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Temolad: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2017
9japrof:
All pastors are fake, if they are not fornicators and adulterers, they are diabolic, decietful and money mongers.

Show me a pastor who is not among this category? None

All are rogues in church robes
just tell me that these are the deeds of your pastor
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by 9japrof(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Temolad:
just tell me that these are the deeds of your pastor

I don't and can never go to church
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Temolad: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2017
9japrof:

I don't and can never go to church
so, you can't tell me the categories of pastors then
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Harwoyeez(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Let Thy Kingdom Come Oh Lord. This world has indeed failed itself and God. May the Lord forgive all

2 Likes

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endowed Actress Goes Braless As She Celebrates 29th Birthday With Raunchy Photos / Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted / Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.