Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? (6256 Views)

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by virgin41(m): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2007
Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People?
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by johnnygan(m): 1:13am On Jul 25, 2007
Whats the point really?
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by Bolarge(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2007
Popular. . . Yes!
Stella 4 liiife!! cool kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by OmoEko1(f): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2007
@topic

Have been wondering myself oh, but my parents said its becos I have such a very powerful name that's why I attract "Popular and Powerful Men",lmfao hmmmmm thanks to my lovely grandparents for giving me that lovely name, May ur souls rest in peace.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by lildainty(f): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2009
yeah, prince twins seven seven . . . . . . . unesco artist for peace . . . 2005 till date singing ambassador . . . . . . .
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
This question is so high school.

Anywaz, no. I like them quiet kiss kiss
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by yme1(f): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2009
am attracted to handsome, intelligent people so if these popular and powerful people are then no probs

lol
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by tope2000(f): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2009
cant he just be powerful n not popular? grin
i love my peace wink
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2009
Powerful wink
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by tjosh(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2009
He he he! smiley am new on this thread / section. Any hope 4 me? Anyway i am TemiTOPE JOSHUA aka TjoSH. .
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2009
I'm attracted to myself.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by ollybosieb: 1:51am On Apr 08, 2009
powerful yes, popular no problem as long as i'm happy.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by showbobo(m): 2:09am On Apr 08, 2009
tjosh:

He he he! smiley am new on this thread / section. Any hope 4 me? Anyway i am TemiTOPE JOSHUA aka TjoSH. .
Founder of synagogue shocked shocked shocked. . . . . Any hope 4 u ke. . . . Your head is 4kasibe jo smiley
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by SeanT21(f): 2:23am On Apr 08, 2009
NOPE,I am attracted to good morals,attitude and drive.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by tpia: 3:07am On Apr 08, 2009
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by sweeriie(f): 3:26am On Apr 08, 2009
no, i'm attracted to their sons grin grin grin
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by dragonslay(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2009
@Topic

Provided that they have a good personality and is funny
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by FBS: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2009
nope.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by Gabry(f): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2009
with a good heart and a good personality, sure.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by reality4us(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2009
Yeah, so many people are attracted to me just for the same reason, I am popular and powerful. To God be the glory indeed.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by spikedcylinder: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2009
No. Most of them are full of sh!t anyways. undecided
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by cvibe: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2009
Attraction?
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by Rekky(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2009
Not sure.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by grailife(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2009
Yes cus am from popular and powerful family,
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by Czarskit(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2009
~ I'l go wif Spike ~ Most of 'em are poop-filled cans ~
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by denony(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2009
Yeah, why not.

and i dream of me being attracted to people, cos' am powerful and ,
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by ernal(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2009
I am attracted to Madam of Kebbi state, the Governor is one lucky man, God Bless Her
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by sunnym(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2009
I am attracted to my girl friend cos she is beautiful and thereby very popular to men and also powerful cos she command men. How about that?
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by ayobase(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
why should I be attracted to em!!
It just depends on the individual,
and it is not at all about his/her
being popular or powerful!

Nope!!!
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by donjon: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
Nah, they get me all antsy!
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by ChuckWoody(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
I've said it in my agony uncle thread and I'll say it again. love = looks + wealth + power

Take at least any 2 of that combo and it adds up to the same.

Any woman who says otherwise is lying to themselves, joo.

Simples.
Re: Are You Attracted To Popular And Powerful People? by spikedcylinder: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman / SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY / Why I Really HATE Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.