Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Antics Of Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antics Of Makarfi (511 Views)

Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi / Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antics Of Makarfi by Kavuki: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
ANTICS OF MAKARFI.

Sen Makarfi is glaringly an impostor who seek to turn a circumstantial interim appointment into tool for vendetta and leadership of impunity. He and his cohorts in the Southwest; particularly Ogun state, will end up this their senseless political journey latest by 9th of December shamefully at the incoming national convention. Makarfi is eyeing the presidency while his caretaker colleague, Adeyeye wants to contest the Ekiti governorship; these show the basis of their orchestrated manipulations and selfish leadership of impunity. Despite the hullabaloo from their dark end; I'm strongly convinced that with the power that be; which is almighty Allah and the tremendous support of my valuable leaders and admirers; they shall remain in that darkness till it will ultimately consume them given their unsustainable impunity, lawlessness and selfishness.

I implore all my leaders, supporters and admirers to please remain calm and unperturbed. They should continue to mobilise heavily into the party and disregard the empty noise of the Ziggy emperor. Certainly, the authentic Ogun PDP exco remains validly the Bayo Dayo exco till 2020 congress. Likewise, it's sacrosanct that the Makanjuola Ogundipe SW zonal exco remains until 2018. As light overpowers darkness, so also shall we dwarf their mountain of impunity and avoidable lawlessness. Regards.

Sen. Buruji Kashamu.

Sen Makarfi is glaringly an impostor who seek to turn a circumstantial interim appointment into tool for vendetta and leadership of impunity. He and his cohorts in the Southwest; particularly Ogun state, will end up this their senseless political journey latest by 9th of December shamefully at the incoming national convention. Makarfi is eyeing the presidency while his caretaker colleague, Adeyeye wants to contest the Ekiti governorship; these show the basis of their orchestrated manipulations and selfish leadership of impunity. Despite the hullabaloo from their dark end; I'm strongly convinced that with the power that be; which is almighty Allah and the tremendous support of my valuable leaders and admirers; they shall remain in that darkness till it will ultimately consume them given their unsustainable impunity, lawlessness and selfishness.

I implore all my leaders, supporters and admirers to please remain calm and unperturbed. They should continue to mobilise heavily into the party and disregard the empty noise of the Ziggy emperor. Certainly, the authentic Ogun PDP exco remains validly the Bayo Dayo exco till 2020 congress. Likewise, it's sacrosanct that the Makanjuola Ogundipe SW zonal exco remains until 2018. As light overpowers darkness, so also shall we dwarf their mountain of impunity and avoidable lawlessness. Regards.

Sen. Buruji Kashamu.
Re: Antics Of Makarfi by folashade96(f): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I want to be remembered as a great athlete. As a boxing champion.

(1) (Reply)

Why Okorocha Probably Erected A Statue For President Zuma / Metuh’s Trial: Court Orders Jonathan To Appear On Wednesday / Judge Orders Jonathan To Appear As A Witness In Metuh’s Corruption Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.