Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo (5691 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F*ck Me Hard Inside Room / See How I Made My Lecturer F**ck Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by Michlu84: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
A 30-year old girl from Lagos has disclosed she’s been having a ‘dripping v*gina’, whenever she thinks of the sex she had with her Instagram lover before he left Nigeria.
She has written her intriguing story to a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin as she craves for the 34-year old headmaster to come administer oral s*x to her again.
Read the arousing story below >>>>>>>> https://www.xclussivegist.com/2017/07/26/come-sck-girl-cries-explosive-sx-social-media-lover/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by Magnifico2000: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by dollyjoy(f): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
How can a 30yrs old lady not have sense?

1 Like

Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Shawty say she no come for the money ooo, she come for the body oooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by folashade96(f): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world.
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by Magnifico2000: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
folashade96:
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world.
Wen did idi ameen say all this?
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:12am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
have u had anyone that licked ur pussy real good
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by SirMichael1: 1:22am On Oct 17, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
have u had anyone that licked ur pussy real good

Nigga, pussy isn't licked but eaten. Alright?
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:32am On Oct 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

Nigga, pussy isn't licked but eaten. Alright?
it depends on you i lick pussy like is icecream man
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by DCONE1(m): 1:41am On Oct 17, 2017
The Lady have entered one chance grin
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by Exponental(m): 1:42am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
it's not about age....lust or fantasy or whatever is strong. feel the experience and you will never remain the same again
Amen!
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by DCONE1(m): 1:44am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
may be she has never been eaten that way in her life before.
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by Ellixlimswag(m): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2017
wetin de happen for the world self
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by JERRY1925(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2017
DCONE1:
The Lady have entered one chance grin

Now known as one corner sir
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2017
women are pretenders...they will pretend as if the don't like sex at all,where as they enjoy sex more than men.they can have multiple orgasms in just one minutes..
the clit has more than 8thousand nerves,but the penis is just about 4thousand nerves

1 Like

Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by SirMichael1: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
it depends on you i lick pussy like is icecream man

You should try getting your head examined. No joke
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by habsydiamond(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2017
no be her fault o Na sense leave am
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

You should try getting your head examined. No joke
ok bye
Re: Come And S*ck Me Again – Girl Cries Out After Explosive S*x With Social Media Lo by DCONE1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
JERRY1925:

Now known as one corner sir
hahaha sorry for my ignorance grin

(1) (Reply)

If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... / When She Is Menstruating / Let Me Drop This Cute Pic Here(ladies No Fall In Love Biko, Lols)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.