Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Dream Too Scary To Reveal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dream Too Scary To Reveal (481 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dream Too Scary To Reveal by goodnews777: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fellow NIGERIANS irrespective of your religion, denomination, ethnicity or tribe please read this .i had a revelation taking a nap in broad day light. I heard a cry from a far. Weeping and wailing coming from floating blood. Looking closely to see what was in that pool, the eyes can't see but ears hear abominable things reaching up to the heavens.
They were cries for judgement of the Almighty to fall upon Nigeria because of the wickedness that has reached the high heavens. It speaks of politicians , business people, imams, church leaders and atrocities committed daily in the nation called nigeria. Unimaginable things happening everywhere because of greed and ungodliness in Nigeria. Too much to share here but God has finally pronounced war upon Nigeria. War will arise upon the nation of nigeria. There will be weeping everywhere worse than it has ever been in any country in Africa. At the end the rich and the powerful, the politicians that ever had a say in nigeria will be no more. No, not even their children. North, east, west and south. There will be cleansing . No man will be able to stand in Nigeria with ill gotten wealth anymore. Corrupt people with even the slightest of it will be disgraced publicly and slaughtered like evil beasts. I am trembling as I write this but friends Gods judgement upon Nigeria has finally come. There will be no escape for the wicked because it's determined by God. I have no advise for anyone but to wait and see. If you live in Nigeria and can't prove your wealth, you will be judged. It's from house to house. Yes friends it's from house to house, street to street. An army that arose from no where.i will stop here.

1 Like

Re: A Dream Too Scary To Reveal by EternalTruths: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Divide the damn country let everyone go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: A Dream Too Scary To Reveal by goodnews777: 12:42am On Oct 17, 2017
We pray for peace but what God will do, God will do
Re: A Dream Too Scary To Reveal by goodnews777: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
I wish NIGERIANS take this seriously because it will surely come to pass.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Flood Victims In Kano (photos) / See What The Nigerian Government Is Counting As An Achievement. / Campaign Fund Discrepancy Threatens Oseloka Obaze / Peter Obi Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.