Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo (25284 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by MChaze25(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2017
delugajackson:
undecided
So with all the money tinubu has, he can't pay a dentist to whiten his old dirty set of teeth?
Iyama!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Buhari believes he has all the forces of enslavement. But I want to assure him that the South and the Middle Belt will rely on God to destroy the forces of Buhari. Buhari is confusing Nigerians; he and his party, the APC, are confusing the country. They are doing things that are unacceptable to the majority of the people. Buhari should be told that he is the president of Nigeria and not the president of Katsina. If he is the president of Nigeria and not the president of Katsina, he should embark on the restructuring of the country immediately."[b] Epic!

What is restructuring? Something that has no clear definition. Everybody has their various definition of this restructuring of a thing.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Unik3030: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2017
unohbethel:
zombies from the fallen heaven will neva agree sir..rather they will curse u..such a hateful tribe
am an afonja n i support buhari till 2023 at least to deal with the chest beaters
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by 2016v2017: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2017
conductorH1:
After waiting for Buhari to die so that their son Osinbajo could enter, as the plan no work again, na to begin cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by 2016v2017: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2017
unohbethel:

gbam..u got it bro..before they were happy..but surprisingly, the north played a fast one on them by bringing one idiotic slowpoke named jubrin from sudan to complement the existing one..now seein this, they don turn to wailers..nonsense
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by 7lives: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2017
spy24:
If only southwest can be like igbos dis country for de hard d north to monopolise

God FORBID BAD THING, so that Yorubas can start wailing marginalization after warming Hausa bed for 54years?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by AfonjaConehead: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Bunch of...oh well,will ever learn from history? undecided
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by BakireBulmaker: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Lomprico2:

Zombiesm still runs in ur blood! Weren't there other candidates? What of KOWA party? It was a yoruba daughter that ran for that party, why did her people neglect her?

We knew she didnt stand a chance and she knew it herself.

By the way, why are Americans always choosing between the Republicans and the Democrats?

Don't be a goat! smiley
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by nelcliff(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2017
unohbethel:

gbam..u got it bro..before they were happy..but surprisingly, the north played a fast one on them by bringing one idiotic slowpoke named jubrin from sudan to complement the existing one..now seein this, they don turn to wailers..nonsense

I double the origin drink that you gave to the other guy for you.. They should kwontinue.

I Don boot my 4D system.. Make I dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Leez(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2017
madridguy:
Everyone is against Sai Baba since there is no awoof money flying up and down.
The Northern leaders are complaining tongue
Same as the South west elites.

Thank You Sai Baba.
smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by horsepower101: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2017
This is the biggest mistake igbos make about Yorubas. Trust me when I say that even though buhari is a big disaster, Yorubas; especially their youths will vote buhari again.

Once you understand Yorubas main mission in Nigeria then you will look at things differently.

Their main goal is to contain igbos. They are scared of what igbos can potentially accomplish with true freedom both political and economic. That's why they default to Hausa Fulani support once they feel igbos are gaining certain advantages. That's the real reason they hate GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Leez(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=BakireBulmaker post=61498736]

By the way, why are Americans always choosing between the Republicans and the Democrats?

Don't be a goat! smiley[/quote
america runs a two party system ie red and blue states
nigeria runs multiparty
dats why
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by izombie(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Oblang:

Nonsense. Not all yoruba supported buhari like u all make it look like. This Adebanjo was never a supporter of buhari. Meanwhile he's just speaking for himself. Buhari till 2023. Anyone that hate to hear that can go and die...
yes buhari till 2023. Na una go dey suffer am. The only reason i still visit nigeria is because my mom has refused to live with me outside nigeria. So your buhari can rule for another 50 years i don't care. Na your body go hear am.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by izombie(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Oblang:

Adebanjo is not equivalent to yoruba..he's speaking for himself...
who are you speaking for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by BakireBulmaker: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Leez post=61498914][/quote]

America also run a multiparty system. Other parties are referred to as 3rd parties. Google it!
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by emmasege: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2017
conductorH1:
After waiting for Buhari to die so that their son Osinbajo could enter, as the plan no work again, na to begin cry cheesy cheesy
The problem with some of you guys is that you are so conservative in reasoning that you don't analyse issues critically. If you were realy current, you'd have realised that this man was never a Buhari fan even before he came into power and so were a good number of us here in the south west. We never supported and will never support a dictator, tribalist and bigot of a president.

And I put it to you that you are not different from Buhari if the only interpretation you could give to the man's outburst is 'Buhari and Osinbajo'. For your information, I have personally made up my mind never to cast my vote for Osinbajo in the event that he contests for anything in the future. His alliance with the worst president in Nigeria and refusal to back out of the evil association knocks him out, for me. I'd rather vote for any Nigerian who possesses all those qualities that are lacking in Bubu, and he need not come from my zone. He could from any zone of the country other than the 'born to rule' zone (i.e. Buhari's north west zone).

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by chngebeginwthme: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
A long one but the man was on point through out! Can't wait for 2019 angry

Adebanjo is on his own and can't decide for we Yoruba, He should come and explain about the money he got from GEJ in 2015..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2017
izombie:
yes buhari till 2023. Na una go dey suffer am. The only reason i still visit nigeria is because my mom has refused to live with me outside nigeria. So your buhari can rule for another 50 years i don't care. Na your body go hear am.

Is that the reason for ur moniker. Convince ur mum to live with u out of Nigeria so u won't have any reason to visit...
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by pasol4real(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2017
nawtyme:

Exactly. The plan A has failed. Plan B (restructuring) is failing. Let's wait for plan C.
They were told before the elections, but selfishness made them think otherwise.

Yes, n also their blind jealousy ,hatred n inferiority complex for ndigbos .
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2017
izombie:
who are you speaking for?

Myself. Same way as Adebanjo is speaking for himself....
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Xano(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Thank you sir

Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife spoke, now Chief Ayo Adebanjo reiterates in public.
In private, many mid-level to high level influential individuals has said Nigeria must be restructured, or secession would take place.

Nigeria's unity is negotiable.

Revolution is now necessary
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Leke001: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2017
hmmmn!...after three attempts@d Presidency,shedding of(I dont know wat kind of tears),I am grossly disappointed@dis old man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by buggatiboss(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
NaijaEfcc:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/15/buhari-belongs-northerners-south-west-regrets-voting-him-adebanjo
do u know buhari has not visit kano state since his election and there is no anything initiated by buhari in the state just to show the southerners his a fair man,and now his about to loose both side (2-0)
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by lebete3000: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2017
unohbethel:

What's with this Jubrin of a thing sef? grin
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by edibobo: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Yorubas should swallow the bitter pills and enter Lagoon afterall Buhari is the Change they were selling to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Malawian(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Unik3030:
am an afonja n i support buhari till 2023 at least to deal with the chest beaters
Do not think this is a joke! If the Yoruba are asked to choose between their progress or the downfall of the Igbo, We cant say which group will come out tops.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by tonguengineer(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:
After so many trials, we will be fortunate one day to have a real leader.

I can see the direction this thread will eventually take though. (Can someone count the number of times the word afonja is mentioned on this thread)

Instead of Yorubas to form a rogue group and terrorize the nation like some 5 percenters, they will rather wait patiently and use their voters card judiciously next time around.
Another zombie spotted again

All in all, we may be disappointed in Buhari yet he is far far better than clueless and luckless Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Lomprico2: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Don't be a goat! smiley

Must you copy the americans? She dint stand a chance because she dint share pack of indomie to you abi.

Purge yourself of stupidity and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Unik3030: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2017
Malawian:

Do not think this is a joke! If the Yoruba are asked to choose between their progress or the downfall of the Igbo, We cant say which group will come out tops.
say whatever you like we don't care, just try to free your mind from hate. buhari till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by BakireBulmaker: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
Lomprico2:

Must you copy the americans? She dint stand a chance because she dint share pack of indomie to you abi.

Purge yourself of stupidity and foolishness.

You are just an hypocrite.

Whose presidential system of democracy is Nigeria modelled after

GEJ is gone. When will you flatiyeasterners come to terms with reality and accept it. When
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Tecno66: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
NaijaEfcc:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/15/buhari-belongs-northerners-south-west-regrets-voting-him-adebanjo
Sound man. You made my day. Each time I read from men like this, I get filled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary / Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.