Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo (25277 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Lomprico2: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

You are just an hypocrite.

Whose presidential system of democracy is Nigeria modelled after

GEJ is gone. When will you flatiyeasterners come to terms with reality and accept it. When

Did u see GEJ in my posts? Who are all these brain dead dumb fools sef? angry
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by BakireBulmaker: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Lomprico2:

Did u see GEJ in my posts? Who are all these brain dead dumb fools sef? angry

Are you a dullardd

If SW didnt vote PMB, who would they have voted

Get over GEJ's loss and move on. It's over 2 years already.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by HITTED(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari is God-sent and insha Allah he will complete his tenure whether you haters like it or not.

He has come to fix the Nigeria that your evil PDP destroyed for 16 years.

So while you haters are grumbling and killing yourselves over nothing, Sai Baba is working hard to fulfill his campaign promises.

Fulani herdsmen are innocent.

IPOB are terrorists!

God bless Nigeria!

God bless APC!

God bless Muhammadu Buhari. Sai Baba!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by nell3: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
Nonsense...like they didn't know buhari was a bigot from the past..i just hate these regret statements..
don't how I can give you 1000000likes
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Tecno66: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
we yeroba Muslims disagree come rain come shine caliphate we must obey
caliphate we must serve
Una be "eru" to them be that o? To be slave for 2017, that one get as he be o. Una try.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Lomprico2: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Are you a dullardd

If SW didnt vote PMB, who would they have voted

Get over GEJ's loss and move on. It's over 2 years already.

Go back and read my previoys posts before coming here to disgrace ur parents with ur dumbness!
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by maslong(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Truth be told Buhari is not the President of any region , he is President for sadist , Satanist, dullards, No do wells and bigots ...I don't think there is any region that has been spared of the wrath of his bad leadership

cheesy grin please tell them.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by nell3: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Gej wasn't a better option either.
Yorubas would have committed political suicide had they voted GEJ.
that's a pure lie. Vote for the lesser devil. who doesnt know GMB past record. The two are incomparable
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by BakireBulmaker: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Lomprico2:

Go back and read my previoys posts before coming here to disgrace ur parents with ur dumbness!

You are beginning to sound like a pained loooonatic. GEJ is gone for good. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by BakireBulmaker: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
nell3:
that's a pure lie. Vote for the lesser devil. who doesnt know GMB past record. The two are incomparable

Are you a Yoruba man
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Ochinex(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
shocked grin grin grin cheesy GEJ God is still vindicating you.You see them sophiscated illiterates them? Since GEJ was a necessary evil that never meant well for the SW you guys must have met your match in a no nonsense Buhari.A known devil was better than an unknown angel- you were warned but Tinubu misled you all that Buhari is now "a born again" democrat and pronto in hatred you all swallowed it.Pls live with your choice with no regret.As you make your bed so shall you lie on it.

Gen was a Great Man... what I didn't like with him was the money he and those working with him looted in his regime.. eg. The Pension money was stolen in broad daylight and no body spoke a word.. But he is still the best so far...
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Adaeze003(f): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2017
i logged in for the first time in years just to laugh here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by sabarry(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
[left][/left]
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by izombie(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Oblang:

Myself. Same way as Adebanjo is speaking for himself....
but we know adebanjo. We don't know you.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by izombie(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Oblang:

Is that the reason for ur moniker. Convince ur mum to live with u out of Nigeria so u won't have any reason to visit...
the reason for my moniker is because of your type who have decided to remain zombified.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by 7lives: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
horsepower101:
This is the biggest mistake igbos make about Yorubas. Trust me when I say that even though buhari is a big disaster, Yorubas; especially their youths will vote buhari again.

Once you understand Yorubas main mission in Nigeria then you will look at things differently.

Their main goal is to contain igbos. They are scared of what igbos can potentially accomplish with true freedom both political and economic. That's why they default to Hausa Fulani support once they feel igbos are gaining certain advantages. That's the real reason they hate GEJ.

Nonsense, look who's talking now.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by ElsonMorali: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
HeyCorleone:

At a point you were making sense...till you lost it.

And where did I lose it?
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by BudeYahooCom: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
eagleeye2:
Ayo Adebanjo has been RADICALISED by IPOB.

The yoruba christian is a self-confessed Kanuist and I'm proud of him. I'm expecting the idiotic fula-controlled army to tag him 'terrorist'.

Ewedu muslims can cry all they want. Truth must be said. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by ElsonMorali: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
horsepower101:
This is the biggest mistake igbos make about Yorubas. Trust me when I say that even though buhari is a big disaster, Yorubas; especially their youths will vote buhari again.

Once you understand Yorubas main mission in Nigeria then you will look at things differently.

Their main goal is to contain igbos. They are scared of what igbos can potentially accomplish with true freedom both political and economic. That's why they default to Hausa Fulani support once they feel igbos are gaining certain advantages. That's the real reason they hate GEJ.

To contain Igbos? Lmfao.

The Igbos are already contained. Their attitude,their arrogance, their worship of material things, their lack of respect for rules and regulations, their clannish attitude,and their hatred for other tribes serve to contain them in a small box with a very limited world view. Yorubas don't really care about you,you are the is who invade our homeland daily. So,grow up kiddo and stop whining.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by aribisala0(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

To contain Igbos? Lmfao.

The Igbos are already contained. Their attitude,their arrogance, their worship of material things, their lack of respect for rules and regulations, their clannish attitude,and their hatred for other tribes serve to contain them in a small box with a very limited world view. Yorubas don't really care about you,you are the is who invade our homeland daily. So,grow up kiddo and stop whining.
You know if you start shouting with a mad man on the street people might not know who is well.

In 2011 Yoruba voted for GEJ against Buhari ,at that time they did not want to contain Ibos. They voted for Buhari in 2015 and then it was to contain them.

That is what I call Ibo logic
The reason why we must never forget this enlightening thread

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Oxalic(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
"The South and the Middle Belt will destroy the forces of Buhari".
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by ElsonMorali: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
aribisala0:

You know if you start shouting with a mad man on the street people might not know who is well.

In 2011 Yoruba voted for GEJ against Buhari ,at that time they did not want to contain Ibos. They voted for Buhari in 2015 and then it was to contain them.

That is what I call Ibo logic
The reason why we must never forget this enlightening thread

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

You've spoken my mind. Most of them possess the Intelligence Quotient of a toddler. Arguing with them is hell.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by janykute: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dey never start to regret,Sheebi dey want to cast us all into the lagoon if we dare exercise our constitutional right.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
eagleeye2:
Ayo Adebanjo has been RADICALISED by IPOB.

Lol.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Boss, the problem is not voting in the north afterall we all turn up to vote in Yar'adua.

The proablem is voting in someone which past records obviously shows that he's incompetent and a tribalist.
I wunt mind voting in a liberal Northerner.

Is a lie. Tbe problem is the North. They have nothing to offer this country except violence.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Gej wasn't a better option either.
Yorubas would have committed political suicide had they voted GEJ.

Honestly. Yoruba mentality is flawed. How would voting a southerner, jonathan, amount to political suicide. How?

Jonathan would have rectified the political imbalance against yolobats in his second tenure. Besides, all the evil stories about jonathan were manufactured by yoloba media. Yoloba media glorified boko haram and magnified little problems.

When buhari won the 2015 election, many parts of lagos 'became dark' in the afternoon. I withnessed it myself. The weather changed and became very dull. That is a bad sign. Spiritually-inclined people knew that it is a bad omen. Am sorry to say but many bad things will still happen.

Yorubas sold the whole South fir selfish interest. They have sinned against the South and against Nigeria. And the Law of Natural Justice must run its Full Course.

For me, 2015 was my turning point. I hated yolobats immediately and for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:
After so many trials, we will be fortunate one day to have a real leader.

I can see the direction this thread will eventually take though. (Can someone count the number of times the word afonja is mentioned on this thread)

Instead of Yorubas to form a rogue group and terrorize the nation like some 5 percenters, they will rather wait patiently and use their voters card judiciously next time around.

All in all, we may be disappointed in Buhari yet he is far far better than clueless and luckless Jonathan.

Shut up. Yolobats were WARNED. There is no question of 'trials'. Your people are plain Stupid. And Jonathan was far better than buhari.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
pedrilo:
south west is the problem of southern nigeria

They are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by ucyonline: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
"The Buhari administration should stop the fake news they are spreading around that those calling for the restructuring of Nigeria want the country to break up – that is an evil propaganda. On the contrary, those against the restructuring of the country are the people who really want the country to break up"

Well said.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
izombie:
but we know adebanjo. We don't know you.

U knowing adebanjo does not make him yorubas spokesperson.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
izombie:
the reason for my moniker is because of your type who have decided to remain zombified.

Now crawl back to ur enclave and call ur mum to come join u so she won't suffer from buhari cos he will be there till 2023...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20,000 APC Members In Kwara Renounce Party / Amaechi Received By Friends At Port-harcourt Airport. Photos / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.