Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists (1296 Views)

Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
A legal practitioner has decided to sue to the United States of America to court over its perception of proscribed pro-Biafra group, IPOB.

One Nze Charles Ugwu, through his lawyer Simon Kanshio, has taken the US Embassy in Nigeria before a Federal High Court in Abuja, for saying it does not view the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, as terrorists.

The embassy’s spokesman, Russel Brooks, had said IPOB is not a terrorist organisation under US laws.

In the suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/977/17 and dated October 12, 2017, Ugwu asked the court to compel Brooks to withdraw his statement within seven days of delivery of judgment in the case...

Click to continue reading: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/us-dragged-to-court-for-not-declaring.html?m=0
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by EternalTruths: 12:00am On Oct 17, 2017
The US should withdraw the visa of that Charles Ugwu who took them to court.

8 Likes

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by madridguy(m): 12:00am On Oct 17, 2017
tongue
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by greatmarshall(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Madness everywhere

7 Likes

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by conductorH1: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2017
LMAO. See comedy grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by Justiceleague1: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Masked afonja grin Disguised Conehead grin

thunda faya all coneheads grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by conductorH1: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2017
EternalTruths:
The US should withdraw the visa of that Charles Ugwu who took them to court.
Which Charles Ugwu? The "Charles Ugwu" you see there is probably a cone head with Tiger claws face, smelly mouth and a small penis. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:40am On Oct 17, 2017
US and double standards be like bread and butter, sometimes I suspect they have a hand in the crisis affecting us...after all, they failed in their doomsday prediction that Nigeria will break up by 2015...it took them 3 years to declare boko haram a terrorist organization after so much pressure from the international community and refused selling arms to us. The world will not cry for them when terrorists attack them again, common afghanistan they cannot defeat but rather poke their nose on other people's business.
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by nawtyme: 2:32am On Oct 17, 2017
KingOfAmebo:
US and double standards be like bread and butter, sometimes I suspect they have a hand in the crisis affecting us...after all, they failed in their doomsday prediction that Nigeria will break up by 2015...it took them 3 years to declare boko haram a terrorist organization after so much pressure from the international community and refused selling arms to us. The world will not cry for them when terrorists attack them again, common afghanistan they cannot defeat but rather poke their nose on other people's business.
The US has rules and laid down procedures on how to handle issues. They do not behave foolishly as a government who tags IPOB terrorists and will not even send law enforcement agents against fulani herdsmen.
By their rules, IPOB is not a terrorist organization, but do you want to force them to do otherwise? Wishing that they be attacked again shows that you lack substance. You want them to sell arms to you so you can use them against unarmed civilians right? Make your own arms if you are not happy they refused to sell their's to you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2017
nawtyme:

The US has rules and laid down procedures on how to handle issues. They do not behave foolishly as a government who tags IPOB terrorists and will not even send law enforcement agents against fulani herdsmen.
By their rules, IPOB is not a terrorist organization, but do you want to force them to do otherwise? Wishing that they be attacked again shows that you lack substance. You want them to sell arms to you so you can use them against unarmed civilians right? Make your own arms if you are not happy they refused to sell their's to you.

Another IPOB miscreant spotted...as usual your ignorance stinks to the heavens.

They have rules yet they commit the most hideous crime by invading nations and distabalizing them...name one country the US with there 'rules' invaded and have remain the same since the arrival of the sheep in wolf clothing called the US? So folks like you would rather fold your God forsaken hand and watch Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts "burn down Nigeria" as openingly promised before you tag them a terrorist? It is well documented that the blood sucking boko haram was also armless and was amongst us from the beginning.

Does their freaking "rule" include them not acting when a group of ignorant and jobless youth rise in America to create a nation in a nation and boast about it? Does it include treason? Does it include the freedom to create an unconstitutional CIA in US?

Tell me which nation condone treason and tell me if Nnamdi Kanu haven't committed a treasonable act. So, why US still support him still baffles me...would they support it if an American wakes up to do same in America?

Osama Bin Laden was a student in the US school of terrorism in fact he graduated with a first class, his final year project was to bomb the hell out of America which he did well...they have trained and armed a lot of terrorist and by Gods grace their students will test and experiment their knowledge right there in America.

America has many dark secrets that God would reveal soon and of course they won't go unpunished for their crimes against humanity.
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2017
grin

I want them to provoke USA to the extent of using diplomatic action against them

2 Likes

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by adeolakemi: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

They have rules yet they commit the most hideous crime by invading nations and distabalizing them...name one country the US with there 'rules' invaded and have remain the same since the arrival of the sheep in wolf clothing called the US? So folks like you would rather fold your God forsaken hand and watch Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts "burn down Nigeria" as openingly promised before you tag them a terrorist? It is well documented that the blood sucking boko haram was also armless and was amongst us from the beginning.

Does their freaking "rule" include them not acting when a group of ignorant and jobless youth rise in America to create a nation in a nation and boast about it? Does it include treason? Does it include the freedom to create an unconstitutional CIA in US?

Tell me which nation condone treason and tell me if Nnamdi Kanu haven't committed a treasonable act. So, why US still support him still baffles me...would they support it if an American wakes up to do same in America?

Osama Bin Laden was a student in the US school of terrorism in fact he graduated with a first class, his final year project was to bomb the hell out of America which he did well...they have trained and armed a lot of terrorist and by Gods grace their students will test and experiment their knowledge right there in America.

America has many dark secrets that God would reveal soon and of course they won't go unpunished for their crimes against humanity.
chai this one is a Muslim but with or without you what must be must be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by nawtyme: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

You are just jumping from pillar to post making incoherent submissions.
First of all nọ nation was created in Nigeria. He called for referendum which is within his constitutional right to do.
Let me expose your ignorance a bit. As at Nov 2012 upto 15 states petitioned to be let to secede from the United States. Also in Nov 2016 the states of Oregon and California asked to secede from the United States. Those who called for these movements were never arrested. Pythons were not sent to dance with them.
You said Nnamdi Kanu said he would burn Nigeria, buhari also threatened that dogs and baboons would soak in blood if what happened in 2011 repeats itself in 2015. Buhari also said he would not rest until he sees the full implementation of Sharia across Nigeria, creating a constitution that runs parallel to the Nigerian constitution. One other northern politician threatened to make the country ungovernable for Goodluck if he won the 2011 election and so on and so forth. In all these, who was arrested?
Every nation has a dark secret but the difference between the dark secrets u mentioned that America has and the dark secrets Nigeria has is that while the US attacks other nations for the betterment of its citizens, Nigeria wastes no time in killing it citizens, Nigeria turns a blind eye when its citizens are killed by other nations, Nigeria keeps quite when herdsmen from Libya sacks villages and kills hundreds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by adetoya234: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2017
nawtyme:

First of all nọ nation was created in Nigeria. He called for referendum which is within his constitutional right to do.
Let me expose your ignorance a bit. As at Nov 2012 upto 15 states petitioned to be let to secede from the United States. Also in Nov 2016 the states of Oregon and Texas asked to secede from the United States. Those who called for these movements were never arrested. Pythons were not sent to dance with them.
You said Nnamdi Kanu said he would burn Nigeria, buhari also threatened that dogs and baboons would soak in blood if what happened in 2011 repeats itself in 2015. Buhari also said he would not rest until he sees the full implementation of Sharia across Nigeria, creating a constitution that runs parallel to the Nigerian constitution. One other northern politician threatened to make the country ungovernable for Goodluck if he won the 2011 election and so on and so forth. In all these, who was arrested?
Every nation has a dark secret but the difference between the dark secrets u mentioned that America has and the dark secrets Nigeria has is that while the US attacks other nations for the betterment of its citizens, Nigeria wastes no time in killing it citizens, Nigeria turns a blind eye when its citizens are killed by other nations, Nigeria keeps quite when herdsmen from Libya sacks villages and kills hundreds.
Truth.

2 Likes

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by Paperwhite(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
The US is not as daft as the Nigerian government that allow killer fulani to roam around freely doing more damage while a peaceful seperatist IPOB is being tagged a terrorist group.They know a terrorist when they see one.

2 Likes

Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by vedaxcool(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin ipob pigs and idiots think suing people is their exclusive preserve
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
nawtyme:

Let me expose your ignorance a bit. As at Nov 2012 upto 15 states petitioned to be let to secede from the United States. Also in Nov 2016 the states of Oregon and California asked to secede from the United States. Those who called for these movements were never arrested. Pythons were not sent to dance with them.

Every nation has a dark secret but the difference between the dark secrets u mentioned that America has and the dark secrets Nigeria has is that while the US attacks other nations for the betterment of its citizens...

Did you just spew that trash? You must be mentally deranged to think every nation America attacks is for the betterment of its citizens.

Ask yourself...Is Iraq any better that it was before the Americans attacked them claiming they had evidence of them having weapons of mass destruction which of course turned out to be the lie of the century? It was later revealed that they went their for the oil (its all about the oil baby) why are they always interested in oil producing countries? we know how they played out the "Arab spring"

Bro, you dont just lack knowledge you lack wisdom and understanding... I gave up on you the moment you mentioned Nnamdi Kanu actions were constitutional...like are you OK? can you please show me in the Nigerian constitution were it is lawful to create a State Security Service, Print your own currency, raise your own flag and call a state "the spiritual capital of Biafra" i can go on and on...google is your friend on that.

I know you IPOB zombies are irredeemably ignorant and arrogantly insane but please dont infect sane people with you incurable sickness.

Replying your messages is a total waste of my valuable time...how can i possibly redeem the irredeemably.
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by nawtyme: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Every nation has a dark secret but the difference between the dark secrets u mentioned that America has and the dark secrets Nigeria has is that while the US attacks other nations for the betterment of its citizens...

Did you just spew that trash? You must be mentally deranged to think every nation America attacks is for the betterment of its citizens.

Ask yourself...Is Iraq any better that it was before the Americans attacked them claiming they had evidence of them having weapons of mass destruction which of course turned out to be the lie of the century? It was later revealed that they went their for the oil (its all about the oil baby) why are they always interested in oil producing countries? we know how they played out the "Arab spring"

Bro, you dont just lack knowledge you lack wisdom and understanding... I gave up on you the moment you mentioned Nnamdi Kanu actions were constitutional...like are you OK? can you please show me in the Nigerian constitution were it is lawful to create a State Security Service, Print your own currency, raise your own flag and call a state "the spiritual capital of Biafra" i can go on and on...google is your friend on that.

I know you IPOB zombies are irredeemably ignorant and arrogantly insane but please dont infect sane people with you incurable sickness.

Replying your messages is a total waste of my valuable time...how can i possibly redeem the irredeemably.
America attacks countries for the betterment of Americans. Go back to primary 1 for proper comprehension you dumb skull.
Of all the points I raised you could not talk about any intelligently daft goat.
Yes NK calling for secession are within his rights as a citizen.
Show me the Biafran constitution he wrote. Show me the place where the currency is printed and where it was used as a means of exchange.
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by naijafortruth: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
conductorH1:

Which Charles Ugwu? The "Charles Ugwu" you see there is probably a cone head with Tiger claws face, smelly mouth and a small penis. cheesy

Hahaha...Afonja men and their muscleless body and small joystick. They envy Igbo men Large, big joystick and muscles.
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
nawtyme:

America attacks countries for the betterment of Americans.

Now I can see how clearly dumb you are...just listen to yourself "America attack countries for the benefit of Americans" so they should attack any country they wish as long as it benefits them? They should just wipe out Africa or the middle east as long as it benefit them irrespective of the people killed? then what's the difference between a terrorist and the US (they have the same thing in common which is to kill no matter what for selfish gains) I am not surprised this is coming from an IPOB terrorist. You need to get your brain washed with omo and I think you need a skullaship.

Go back to primary 1 for proper comprehension you dumb skull.

Are you freaking serious?...Comprehension? How dumb? What's there in the trash you typed to comprehend?

Of all the points I raised you could not talk about any intelligently daft goat.
Yes NK calling for secession are within his rights as a citizen.

Show me the Biafran constitution he wrote. Show me the place where the currency is printed and where it was used as a means of exchange.

You obviously haven't been listen to the news dumb ass...oh sorry no light in your area.

By the way, tell your lord and Savior Nnamdi Kanu that he already lost both the battle and the war so he need not bother himself anymore...his daft and jobless followers like you can keep ranting online as long as I care...your leader is a gonna.

Has anyone told you how daft your arguments sounds? You sound like you went to a night school... Please re-enroll and finish on time then get back to me when you finish school.
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by nawtyme: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Now I can see how clearly dumb you are...just listen to yourself "America attack countries for the benefit of Americans" so they should attack any country they wish as long as it benefits them? They should just wipe out Africa or the middle east as long as it benefit them irrespective of the people killed? then what's the difference between a terrorist and the US (they have the same thing in common which is to kill no matter what for selfish gains) I am not surprised this is coming from an IPOB terrorist. You need to get your brain washed with omo and I think you need a skullaship.

Are you freaking serious?...Comprehension? How dumb? What's there in the trash you typed to comprehend?

You obviously haven't been listen to the news dumb ass...oh sorry no light in your area.

By the way, tell your lord and Savior Nnamdi Kanu that he already lost both the battle and the war so he need not bother himself anymore...his daft and jobless followers like you can keep ranting online as long as I care...your leader is a gonna.

Has anyone told you how daft your arguments sounds? You sound like you went to a night school... Please re-enroll and finish on time then get back to me when you finish school.
Running your mouth like a rabies infested goat. I asked you to provide proof to back up your claims and you are making noise like a wet flip flop.
Show me the constitution written by Nnamdi Kanu.
Show me where the biafran currency is produced or any occasion it was used as a legal tender.
If you don't have these, please don't mention me again.

Beast of burden infested with zombie-like disease.
Is it my fault that you have an IQ same as that of grasshopper?

Modified..... I just went through 2 pages of your posts on Nairaland, and I feel ashamed of myself for all I have said. You actually need serious help. You need to visit a shrink. I even elevated you by comparing your IQ to that if a grasshopper, from what I have seen so far, it's even worse than that of a maggot.
Goodluck in your therapy.

#overandout
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
nawtyme:

Running your mouth like a rabies infested goat. I asked you to provide proof to back up your claims and you are making noise like a wet flip flop.
Show me where the biafran currency is produced or any occasion it was used as a legal tender.

Modified..... I just went through 2 pages of your posts on Nairaland, and I feel ashamed of myself for all I have said. You actually need serious help. You need to visit a shrink. I even elevated you by comparing your IQ to that if a grasshopper, from what I have seen so far, it's even worse than that of a maggot.

#overandout

When next NEPA gives you light in your area tune in to your local TV station mumu.. or better still use Google on your phone to see it yourself...I am busy making money here I gat no time to waste with your jobbless ass, abeg commot from my lane before I roast your dumb ass.

Common sense you no even get self. Chai you must your papa money wey him take send your daft ass go school...you are a total disgrace and failure to both your parents and your school.

Bye bye fool.
Re: US Dragged To Court For Not Declaring Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Terrorists by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
nawtyme:

#overandout

When next NEPA gives you light in your area tune in to your local TV station mumu.. or better still use Google on your phone to see it yourself...I am busy making money here I gat no time to waste with your jobbless ass, abeg commot from my lane before I roast your dumb ass.

Common sense you no even get self. Chai you must refund your papa money wey him take send your daft ass go school...you are a total disgrace and failure to both your parents and your school.

Bye bye fool.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Humkuyi Apologies For Supporting El Rufai / 2019: Contest And Be Disgraced – Fr. Mbaka Warns Buhari In Shocking New Year / Emmanuel Has Abandoned My Projects, Says Akpabio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.