Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members (16780 Views)

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2017
The way they decradicalize boko haram commanders lol...

I give it to Nigeria Army, they don't give up easily..

Their insensitivity knows no boundaries as they don't know most of their actions is brings direct opposite of what they want to achieve they won't stop.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Paperwhite(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2017
cheesy grin grin cheesy Funny but stupid Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Buharimustgo: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Conmen in uniform,they want to use this and defraud the government
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by whizpa(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Hahahahahaha... Oh my God.

I'm not even in support of IPOB but this is a lil too extreme.
First you called them terrorists, Now this?! Buhari.. Grow some conscience na. Haba. How many Herdsmen have have you deradicalized? and what about Book Haram? instead, you negotiated with them.. This is totally unfair and somewhat unconstitutional..

Anyway.. I just hope we all learn from this.. Come 2019, We will right our wrongs.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by techlegs: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2017
What are they deradicalizing, young folks who have always been abused, scorned, killed and marginalized?

There’s nothing to deradicalise here, rather the Nigerian state should tell everyone the truth about Nigeria, the civil war, what were the causes of the war, why did it become inevitable, the Aburi Accord then we can seek for peace based on the fact that everyone’s greviences would be addressed to a certain extent. As long as you continue with false narrative of “non negotiable unity”, agitations for self determination and also restructuring would always continue.
These issues are big, but very simple to address and achieve balance, Nigerian are very peaceful people and they are considerate when issues are brought to the table and discussed. Not by forced unity.

One section can't lord over everyone simply because they feel they’ll lose everything if the country is restructured.

Our unity can be discussed and must be discussed to avert loss of lives and properties.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by niceprof: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2017
I only fear for the likes of AY,Basketmouth,funnybone and the other comedians,the way the Nigeria Army is going,they will soon put these guys out of work.

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Naziridamos: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Give us referendum , una give us python shocked

Ok give us kanu , una give us injection therapy grin

Now give us Biafra , na Deradicalisation una won give us , una be witch

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Ladyjumong(f): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2017
wonder shall never end. you mean you want to deradicalize a terrorist shocked dz comedy country sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by perez100: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2017
I guess they mean North East and not South East. The only deradicalization of IPOB members that can work is the application of justice and fairness in Nigeria because IPOB guys are just tired of a country where nothing works.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by comrChris(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2017
This people actually think they have won the case

With this over confidence they won't know what will hit them, may be they are not aware that this same ipob they proscribed terrorist group are still having their meetings like before in their various zones..

The army should have first of all deradicalize their members because so many of them are radicals in uniform, in other words Nigeria army is the biggest terrorist organization in the whole world
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by maclatunji: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2017
The army can come to start the deradicalizatiom on Nairaland. IPOB extremists are many here.

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Elan83(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2017
hmmmmmm!!
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2017
conductorH1:

Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army..in fact everything Nigeria is tragically mad cheesy cheesy

Insurgents? LMAO. Let me see how One Neajeriya zombies will defend this comedy of a write-up cheesy cheesy
so you dont think any repentant insurgents have surrendered to the Nigerian army in the north east? or as usual you just commenting without thinking?

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Ohamzee: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
whizpa:
Hahahahahaha... Oh my God.
I'm not even in support of IPOB but this is a lil too extreme.
First you called them terrorists, Now this?! Buhari.. Grow some conscience na. Haba. How many Herdsmen have have you deradicalized? and what about Book Haram? instead, you negotiated with them.. This is totally unfair and somewhat unconventional.
Anyway.. I just hope we all learn from this.. Come 2019, We will right our wrongs.
see them. their eyes don dey opening small small. our vaccines are working
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by oladjir(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Mtcheeeew[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by nengibo: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Joephat:
Shea if my grandfather was so sharp to follow White ppl during slave era, I for dey now dey speak.... yo menh, yo menh. instead of living in this zoo?

f*ck you grandfather!

Fula (Fulani), Wolof, Soninke, etc.

Male

Boubacar
Mamado Yero
Mamado Lamine
Alpha Oumar
Alpha Yaya
Saikou
Ibrahima

Alassana--for twins
Alseny--for twins

Female

Djenabou
Aissatou
Fatoumata
Binta
Dalanda
Kadiatou

Hassanatou--for twins
Houssainatou--for twins

Surnames

Bello
Buhari

Diallo
Gambari
Jalloh
Nyako
Sankara
Shagari
Sow
Tall
Tuggar
Yar Adua
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2017
emmapowerful:
The reverse is the case:
IPOB needs to re-orientate and re-educate the Nigeria Army
that the agitation for a referendum on Biafra
is not a call for war.

Most importantly, the Nigeria Army needs to deradicalize and disarm
the terrorist Fulani herdsmen.

cool
Here is to the first post I ever shared on Nairaland
Simple, yet deep, and true
Cheers
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by KanwuliaExtra: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2017
What next?

Operation “SCORPION DAMCE”? cheesy
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2017
Does any other person feel a pang of pity for the a,Igbo, or b,any Biafran-in-spirit or even just c,pro-reconstruction/regionalism army people whose souls long for freedom....but who have to remain in the horror army because, man must eat?

They have to be experiencing some serious emotional/mental agony right now
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by gidgiddy: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2017
The Nigerian Army is laughable. You trying to deradicalise and unarmed group with no history of violence just because they they asked for self determination?

If the Army has nothing else on their habds, let them go abd fight boko haram or herdsmen instead of making useless crimes to cover thr crimes the commited in Abia state
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by whizpa(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Ohamzee:

see them. their eyes don dey opening small small. our vaccines are working

I'm unsure of this your utterance.. Are talking to me or are you telling me? Cos, I am not understanding..
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by EternalTruths: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2017
How did the military end up having clowns in their ranks & files.?
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Blizzy9ja: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Juliojoe:
hope you know the meaning of deradicalize? If you know it then you will understand IPOB needs it I mean this very present IPOB headed by Kanu
Buhari and the Nigerian army needs deradicalization, detribalization, denorthernization... In fact he needs all the zations

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by osusuallstars: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2017
This is an insult to the highest order to all Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by writeprof(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
More contracts for some people. After deradicalisation, what next? Focus should be on developing the nation in a way that will give all Nigerians a sense of belonging in the country. 'Radicals' may not cease so far injustice, oppression, poverty, inequity, etc are not attended to.

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by ifyain: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Africans and their mentality, why not setup a panel to study the root cause of the problem and how to prevent it from happening again, instead of bulling them with bullets.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by powerblaze(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Joephat:
Shea if my grandfather was so sharp to follow White ppl during slave era, I for dey now dey speak.... yo menh, yo menh. instead of living in this zoo?

f*ck you grandfather!

if your grandfather was one of those thrown overboard, you wont be here at all. Be grateful

1 Like

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Juliojoe:
...They seriously need it for those of them that will be willing. Some die hard members here on Nairaland land too need it
supported they need it badly,,,they almost got out of control,,,how can they create a nation inside a nation? Which country can take it? ,even the almighty Donald trump can not tolerate such.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Torylanez(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
clevvermind:
WHY ARE THOSE ARMY LOOKING FOR TROUBLE? HAVE THEY NOT DONE ENOUGH?

Ipob should call Donald Trump and bring out their supposed weapons
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Torylanez(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2017
clevvermind:
WHY ARE THOSE ARMY LOOKING FOR TROUBLE? HAVE THEY NOT DONE ENOUGH?

Ipob should call Donald Trump and bring out their supposed weapons
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Torylanez(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2017
raker300:
this is a supposed “leader of tomorrow” ooo

Imagine how some of us think..

Just cos you lost an arguement to intelligent igbos and you feel threatened by their superior intellect you Then result to labeling them radicals?

Meanwhile Boko Haram just “exercised” their right as Nigerians and pillaged thru yet another village and you remain Mum

share us some intellectual debates IPOD made?

is it the ethnoreligious curses or insults?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency / Nigeria Loses Billions Of Naira As Customs E-auction Platform Collapses / Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.