Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members (16783 Views)

IPOB: Army Search Hotels In Umuahia Ahead Of My Parents' Burial - Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Torylanez(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Isokowadoo:
If Buhari blvc in one Stupid Saudi Arabian god, that god is surely burning in hell..

Buhari, buratai idiot Nd all of em are mad !!

CAN must gt involved in Politics Buhari hx suppressed Christians So much , d man is A BIGOT in Caps.

shut up, you one legged ipod flatheaded Biafra with hole in the heart

coward

2 Likes

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by CioAngels(f): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Isokowadoo:
If Buhari blvc in one Stupid Saudi Arabian god, that god is surely burning in hell..

CAN must gt involved in Politics Buhari hx suppressed Christians So much , d man is A BIGOT in Caps.
Buhari have not suppressed christians, christians are only interested in the money they can get in Abuja and use Abuja to steal people's land and yet, tell us they are christians. They are those using the masses masses as collalateral to get evil things from Abuja.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by DIGGLE1: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2017
CioAngels:
Buhari have not suppressed christians, christians are only interested in the money they can get in Abuja and use Abuja to steal people's land and yet, tell us they are christians. They are those using the masses masses as collalateral to get evil things from Abuja.

We dont knw wer dis country is going
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by CioAngels(f): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Pa buhari's desperation to rule Nigeria was not to see Nigeria progress but to conquer her and this is prelininaries. Meanwhile, other leaders are watching less concerned.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Keballl: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Dem go use better drills deradicalize them. See gobe.. grin
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by QuotaSystem: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2017
BH terrorists are being deradicalized...

Why are IPOB terrorists making such a fuss?

You think anyone that attacks the army with bottles and expects hugs in return is not sick in the head? IPods seriously need to be deradicalized.

IPOB, BH and killer herdsmen must be deradicalized as a matter of national security.

Let the military continue to occupy the S.E under various guises until the people understand that they cannot blackmail the country because they have lost political relevance and they hate Buhari. Kudos N.A.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by dvkot(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
Joephat:
Shea if my grandfather was so sharp to follow White ppl during slave era, I for dey now dey speak.... yo menh, yo menh. instead of living in this zoo?

f*ck you grandfather!
Ur signature tho, anambra election will still hold, boycott wont change a thing, hired crowd will still be used thats naija for you
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by python1: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Mynd44, is it that people cannot simply make their comments without insulting other people's belief/religion?
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by ozoemenaca: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Imagine how funny these people could be, radicalize them on what. Its the Nigerian military that need new orientation
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Usernamefornl: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
raker300:
this is a supposed “leader of tomorrow” ooo

Imagine how some of us think..

Just cos you lost an arguement to intelligent igbos and you feel threatened by their superior intellect you Then result to labeling them radicals?

Meanwhile Boko Haram just “exercised” their right as Nigerians and pillaged thru yet another village and you remain Mum
mumu who d argue wt u?
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
raker300:
this is a supposed “leader of tomorrow” ooo

Imagine how some of us think..

Just cos you lost an arguement to intelligent igbos and you feel threatened by their superior intellect you Then result to labeling them radicals?

Meanwhile Boko Haram just “exercised” their right as Nigerians and pillaged thru yet another village and you remain Mum
very very nicely put! grin tirigbosaaaa! for you! i am so glad people with your thinking still exists in Nigeria.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Usernamefornl:
mumu who d argue wt u?
it this supposed to make sense?
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Juliojoe:
hope you know the meaning of deradicalize? If you know it then you will understand IPOB needs it I mean this very present IPOB headed by Kanu
is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Yezzy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Joephat:
Shea if my grandfather was so sharp to follow White ppl during slave era, I for dey now dey speak.... yo menh, yo menh. instead of living in this zoo?

f*ck you grandfather!

This is the kind of madness we talking about.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Juliojoe:
hope you know the meaning of deradicalize? If you know it then you will understand IPOB needs it I mean this very present IPOB headed by Kanu

So who will show up for the we radical is at I on?
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by godox2(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Isokowadoo:

You really need JESUS.
Please go for deliverance and become a christian first.
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by HungerBAD: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
merahki:

cool
Here is to the first post I ever shared on Nairaland
Simple, yet deep, and true
Cheers

Interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:

Interesting.

Blank
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by blank(f): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
merahki:

Blank

What?
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
blank:

What?

Deadddd cheesy
I didn't mean to summon you Mz blank, I was "blanking" the guy I quoted
Cheers
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by blank(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
merahki:

Deadddd cheesy
I didn't mean to summon you Mz blank, I was "blanking" the guy I quoted
Cheers

I know. Was just pulling your legs. grin
Re: Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2017
blank:

I know. Was just pulling your legs. grin

Good sport
Have a happy day kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. / PEPT Wants Supreme Court To Disqualify My Appeal – Atiku Cries Out / Civil Servants Demand N907,000 Minimum Wage, Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.