Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ (21558 Views)

We Don’t Collect Money Before Releasing Detained Suspects – EFCC / 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by BakireBulmaker: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
For real
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
I dislike NPF big time.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
I am not surprised at all.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by persius555(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Ever since the NPF got its own ministry, they have become a thorn in our flesh.

The ministry of police affairs should be merged with the ministry of interior to restore some level of sanity.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by yemmight(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
So na to redeploy be sanctions for officers who sold to ritualists? shocked Infact, i am spechless.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by oluxzy: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
blood of judas iscariot

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by oviejnr(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
This is Tragic sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Bullhari007(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Yoruba people never cease to amaze me

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by ifyain: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Anybody that is reading nigerian news will never like to come to the country. it is barbaric.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Dearlord(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
This happens mostly to those that are jailed, but the lucky ones are those whose organs are harvested for for transplant after our humble men in black have collected enough sum.

May we never jump from frying pan to fire
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Anslemchiboy(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2017
False allegation
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Klington: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by 2nattie(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2017
Na just to redeploy? No be to suspend and commence investigation? Naija we hail thee. This is a serious allegation and the best the police boss can do is to redeploy. Abi redeployment don get another meaning ne?
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by 2nattie(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Anslemchiboy:
False allegation

What proof do you have that such is false abi you dey there?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Skidooo(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Good take control of our dear country. Different day, different stories.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2017
policy12:

This is hard to believe..

My dear,nothing is difficult to believe in Nigeria ..if i mention just one incidence a lot of pple on nairaland will say na lie especially those overseas ..

Just be prayerful that's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
ifyain:
Anybody that is reading nigerian news will never like to come to the country. it is barbaric.

On point ... We need to actually keep some things outside the media some will say we are putting up a fake image but even developed countries keep a lot of things away from public

Do you know even at this ,media houses still keep a lot o things away from public becasue if they don't hmm m
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by jomoh: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
policy12:

This is hard to believe..

I just heard a gist 2days ago about a rich mans son trying to get rich (he probably taught his dad did money ritual) so he was asked to eat a concussion. He couldn't finish it. Though he wasn't told but the concussion was said to made with flesh of 7different thieves. Its called "ogundabeje" in ifa parlance.

Where do you think they get the flesh of seven confirmed thieves from?
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by hokafor(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm, when I thought I have heard it all from Nigerian criminal gang called police, they kept surprising me. God have mercy on the populace.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by einsteine(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2017
Suspects not prisoners. Don't try to rationalize evil. There are no prisoners under the care of the police. The Nigerian Police continues to prove itself the worst institution on Earth.

realisticwise:
They may see selling a dead prisoner as a better option than mass burial. why stress themselves to dig and bury when they could simply sell and make extra cash.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by CaptPlanet(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
Just negodu rubbish
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Adebowale89(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2017
rottenPussy:
There is no way i’m raising my kids in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu was wrong. Nigeria is not a Zoo, it’s a hell on earth.

seconded. I think endlessly having myself in this country

my kids won't face this nonsense I witness in dis God forsaken country

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by 4ward(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Naija
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by joyandfaith: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2017
This is what actually happened. Copy from a chat

WHERE ARE WE GOING IN NIGERIA
NIGERIAN POLICE IS NOW WORST, Some days ago in Ilorin Kwara State there was a news going around that some Nigerian Police Adewole Department Ilorin were out in a patrol during the rain at the middle of the night, fortunately they came across some guys in a corner of the road hiding from the rain suddenly they rope all the guys and many people saw the guys arrested by the Police...... fortunately one of the guys they arrested there was a big son of Nigerian Naval Official, the guy called his Mother on phone and told his Mama he was arrested........ The Mama came to Adewole Police Station and couldn't found her son even dough he asked the officials and they lied they didn't rope anyone, with tears the Mama called her husband the big Naval Officials and Immediately some Naval warriors were sent to Adewole Police Station to Arrest all the Police Officials including the D.P.O AND EVERYONE.......... the Police Officials and the D.P.O were almost beating to death During the interrogation by the Naval warriors, suddenly one of the Police confess and said they already sold the guys to some people at the rate of #5,000,000,00 per person...... And the guyz is nowhere to be found till now, the interrogation is going on but we have to keep you guys updated that if Police Arrest you today please don't think you are safe, just find a way to run...... They are your worsiest enemy they can do anything for money...... please stay alert and when you see the vehicle coming across you just run away, ITS NOW BETTER TO BE A SOLDIERS FRIEND THAN NIGERIAN POLICE, PLEASE STAY ALERT AND DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE FOR ALL NIGERIANS TO KNOW THE TRUTH...... THIS IS REAL...... I WILL PRAY GOD SHOULD PROTECT US FROM EVIL PEOPLE .......PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by dohhnutt1(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2017
This one na work of weed or wetin, because is confusing.

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by oodualover: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
It happened in ilorin.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
joyandfaith:
This is what actually happened. Copy from a chat

WHERE ARE WE GOING IN NIGERIA
NIGERIAN POLICE IS NOW WORST, Some days ago in Ilorin Kwara State there was a news going around that some Nigerian Police Adewole Department Ilorin were out in a patrol during the rain at the middle of the night, fortunately they came across some guys in a corner of the road hiding from the rain suddenly they rope all the guys and many people saw the guys arrested by the Police...... fortunately one of the guys they arrested there was a big son of Nigerian Naval Official, the guy called his Mother on phone and told his Mama he was arrested........ The Mama came to Adewole Police Station and couldn't found her son even dough he asked the officials and they lied they didn't rope anyone, with tears the Mama called her husband the big Naval Officials and Immediately some Naval warriors were sent to Adewole Police Station to Arrest all the Police Officials including the D.P.O AND EVERYONE.......... the Police Officials and the D.P.O were almost beating to death During the interrogation by the Naval warriors, suddenly one of the Police confess and said they already sold the guys to some people at the rate of #5,000,000,00 per person...... And the guyz is nowhere to be found till now, the interrogation is going on but we have to keep you guys updated that if Police Arrest you today please don't think you are safe, just find a way to run...... They are your worsiest enemy they can do anything for money...... please stay alert and when you see the vehicle coming across you just run away, ITS NOW BETTER TO BE A SOLDIERS FRIEND THAN NIGERIAN POLICE, PLEASE STAY ALERT AND DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE FOR ALL NIGERIANS TO KNOW THE TRUTH...... THIS IS REAL...... I WILL PRAY GOD SHOULD PROTECT US FROM EVIL PEOPLE .......PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE!

Are you serious?
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by khalids: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2017
Ebimor96:
BUHARI'S GOVT HAS TURNED NIGERIA INTO A COUNTRY OF PAINS, ANGUISH, SORROWS, TEARS AND BLOOD.

No not Buhari....Nigerians have done this to themselves....Why, because the police officers are Nigerians, the people that voted Buhari are Nigerians, people who do not call their leaders to account are Nigeria, the justice system, legislators, parents who have not infused the right morals into their children and leaving us with criminals all over our nation are Nigerians.......

WE NIGERIANS ARE TO BLAME FOR ALL THAT IS HAPPENING TO US....and guess what, when the next election comes, our people will still vote in rogues into government and start lamenting about the bad state of the nation....So Buhari is not to be blamed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses / Uncle Arrested For Stealing And Selling His Niece For N150,000 / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.