Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ (21557 Views)

We Don’t Collect Money Before Releasing Detained Suspects – EFCC / 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Tex42(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
policy12:

This is hard to believe..
believe it bro, a similar incident happened behind ma sister's residence in ilorin... It's a long story sha.

These things are truly happening and it's not peculiar to kwara state alone.

Naija is not safe... The police is not ur friend, not in naija. Always remember that.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Leez(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
dre11:

Police redeploy officers for allegedly ‘selling detained suspects’

Success Nwogu , llorin

The Kwara State Commissioner of Police , Mr. Lawan Ado , on Monday said the command had redeployed policemen at the Adewole Police Division in Ilorin , over an allegation against them.

He said some residents had alleged that some of the policemen in the division had been selling suspects detained at the station to ritual killers for N 80, 000 per person.

Ado said this during a visit of the District Governor, Rotary International , District 9125 , Mr. Mbanefo Nnoka , and his team to the command headquarters .

The CP said although the allegation was false , unfounded and untrue , the command redeployed the policemen to avoid needless rift .

He said the police had investigated the allegation and even asked members of the public with credible information indicting any of the police officers to make such available .

He added that no one had come forward with information and evidence to indict any police officer in the state for selling suspects to ritual killers .

Ado said , “But we have been redeploying the policemen there. More than half of them have now been transferred and soon , the other half will be redeployed so that even if there is anybody who is involved – which no information has established – we will at least remove him from the area . ”

Nnoka who oversees Rotary Clubs in 23 states and the Federal Capital Territory , Abuja , said Rotary had spent about $ 7 . 3 bn globally and N 300 m in Nigeria to fight polio .

He urged parents to continue to immunising their children against polio , saying it was sad that there were still some resistance against polio immunisation in Nigeria .

He urged Nigerians to cooperate with the police to fight crime , adding that policemen were friends of Nigerians.

http://punchng.com/police-redeploy-officers-for-allegedly-selling-detained-suspects/
Afonja eeeh
must una skull mine fcs
smh
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Magnifico2000: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Police officers are not to be trusted. This story might be true.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by KingSango(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Once evil blacks realize juju works they will do anything to obtain its promised materialism and power. If found guilty King Sango would execute them all. New job openings. Ase. Love Sango
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Leez(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Tex42:
believe it bro, a similar incident happened behind ma sister's residence in ilorin... It's a long story sha.

These things are truly happening and it's peculiar to afonjaland alone.
Afonja land is not safe... The police is not ur friend, not in naija. Always remember that.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
This one weak me. Where did we rob God?

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by maasoap(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2017
realisticwise:
They may see selling a dead prisoner as a better option than mass burial. why stress themselves to dig and bury when they could simply sell and make extra cash.
No prisoners in the police station sir. They are talking about police station, not prison. The victims are suspects, not prisoners.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by dohhnutt1(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Chai!; can't stop dancing wen i hear this... "naija poolice again!"
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by cybriz82(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2017
rottenPussy:
There is no way i’m raising my kids in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu was wrong. Nigeria is not a Zoo, it’s a hell on earth.

coutonou ain't dat far, Kenya people will welcome u wella,
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2017
powerfulengine:
instead of doing sentence to death, it's better to use them for money ritual so as to boost the nation's economy

How does money rituals boost the nation's economy?

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Meritocracy: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2017
kay29000:
I don't believe. Bloggers keep making up fake stories.
Try and believe a bit before you're a victim, the story is true and police is not your friend. Do you think police can cancel a police station if they are not guilty of the crime? Cancelling a police station is order from Abuja and I learned the case was transferred immediately to Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by kay29000(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Meritocracy:
Try and believe a bit before you're a victim, the story is true and police is not your friend. Do you think police can cancel a police station if they are not guilty of the crime? Cancelling a police station is order from Abuja and I learned the case was transferred immediately to Abuja.

Hmm! Interesting.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by nairaman66(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2017
The police are enemies of the State! What a way to go Nigeria... No wonder there are so much ritual practices going on in the SW!! These heinous crimes cannot happen without the involvement of security agencies especially the police.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Denko2721987(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2017
What am i reading my God Ah.. I've long had enough of this country and I cant wait to get to Iceland.. This country is far far worse than Sodom and Gomorrah back to back, front to front, side to side...

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
What's it with Ilorin and ritual killing sef??

non payment of salary in a state with majority as government workers,what do you expect people with families to do? Hunger no good for body,only civil servants patronise artisans and business people and since the civil servants are not getting paid,artisans are sleeping at home,businesses are getting closed down,government padlocks shops forcing them to page huge taxes with nothing to show,why wouldn't people get involved in money rituals when there are Alfas all over that know how to do it,Alfas also want ritualist costumers because when they get rich,they pay their Alfas heavily. their Alfa promise them they would do money rituals for them and still use the money made from it to elongate their lives with sacrifices and fetish means,yeah it's done in Ilorin but they later die after it can't work anymore
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
kay29000:
don't believe it until it happens to you,a news that has been circulating in Ilorin and the whole Kwara since last week,its even coming here too late. people dey vex for those police people on top radio,try to listen to Kwara radio stations and hear for yourself .

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Tex42(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author] Leez[/quote]common! Seriously bro... U can do better than this. U quoted the wrong guy, I ain't no tribal bigot, and I don't do afonja/Igbo...

Abeg carry ur mention go look for ur type abeg. Thanks!
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2017
realisticwise:
They may see selling a dead prisoner as a better option than mass burial. why stress themselves to dig and bury when they could simply sell and make extra cash.
not dead prisoners pls,people in the cell that just got arrested too,come to Kwara if you want to hear much about it. the shit is happening for real at Adewole
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Denko2721987:
What am i reading my God Ah.. I've long had enough of this country and I cant wait to get to Iceland.. This country is far far worse than Sodom and Gomorrah back to back, front to front, side to side...
that's what is happening at Adewole in Ilorin o,people dey para on top Kwara radio stations o,I've been hearing about it since last week,I'm surprised it's just coming up here now.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by koolaid87: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2017
70 percent of folks involved in money rituals are Muslim.

The accusation is most likely to be true cos Kwara is a refuge of alfas.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Denko2721987(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
that's what is happening at Adewole in Ilorin o,people dey para on top Kwara radio stations o,I've been hearing about it since last week,I'm surprised it's just coming up here now.

I never knew Nigeria has gone this low....

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by dohhnutt1(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Chai!; can't stop dancing wen i hear this... "naija poolice again!"

[img]http://media./media/LPBYImbgzsKpG/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
LastMumu:

How does money rituals boost the nation's economy?
seems a lot of folks here are trying to wrestle the mumu title from you, with each passing day grin grin
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Anslemchiboy:
False allegation
something I've been hearing since last week,if you don't live in Ilorin ,you can't say its false,people are really angry in Ilorin,they call into kwara radio stations confirming it angrily. well,if you like,keep believing police is your friend
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Bestman111(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
It is possible , especially SARS police. Those ppl recruited robbers, kidnappers, ritualists name them. Fg should scrap them
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by LemonBoy1: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wonders shall never End

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by fa44us: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
kay29000:

Believe this one bro/ sis. This is far from bloggers' fake stories.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by DJInfluence: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
No Problem na, so they should be arrested and detained, then sold to the ritualists too. This Country dey weak Person...no Kind tori Person no go hear.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Afritop(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
angry When person no chop weed. Anybody that comes forward and testify against the police officers risks the ritualists wrath and it is the same OGA police that will order another round of investigation.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Btruth: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigerian police? ........trust them, dem no dey carry last.
lol.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by SmartyPants(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
ybalogs:
From what I heard, learnt a son of a naval officer was involved and that all the policemen in the station including the DPO was arested and given the beating of their lives till they confessed. Hearing this now means the story is either cooked or the NPF has totally gone rogue. I hope not sha.

Do you think such a thing is possible without the name of the "top" Naval officer and the DPO coming out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses / Uncle Arrested For Stealing And Selling His Niece For N150,000 / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.