Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ (21554 Views)

We Don’t Collect Money Before Releasing Detained Suspects – EFCC / 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by mgbadike81: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
rottenPussy:
There is no way i’m raising my kids in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu was wrong. Nigeria is not a Zoo, it’s a hell on earth.
haba,why do you hate dicks?
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
nigeria is the worst country on earth. selling suspects to voodoo priests? shocked here is me thinking i have heard it all.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by bedspread: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
joyandfaith:
This is what actually happened. Copy from a chat

WHERE ARE WE GOING IN NIGERIA
NIGERIAN POLICE IS NOW WORST, Some days ago in Ilorin Kwara State there was a news going around that some Nigerian Police Adewole Department Ilorin were out in a patrol during the rain at the middle of the night, fortunately they came across some guys in a corner of the road hiding from the rain suddenly they rope all the guys and many people saw the guys arrested by the Police...... fortunately one of the guys they arrested there was a big son of Nigerian Naval Official, the guy called his Mother on phone and told his Mama he was arrested........ The Mama came to Adewole Police Station and couldn't found her son even dough he asked the officials and they lied they didn't rope anyone, with tears the Mama called her husband the big Naval Officials and Immediately some Naval warriors were sent to Adewole Police Station to Arrest all the Police Officials including the D.P.O AND EVERYONE.......... the Police Officials and the D.P.O were almost beating to death During the interrogation by the Naval warriors, suddenly one of the Police confess and said they already sold the guys to some people at the rate of #5,000,000,00 per person...... And the guyz is nowhere to be found till now, the interrogation is going on but we have to keep you guys updated that if Police Arrest you today please don't think you are safe, just find a way to run...... They are your worsiest enemy they can do anything for money...... please stay alert and when you see the vehicle coming across you just run away, ITS NOW BETTER TO BE A SOLDIERS FRIEND THAN NIGERIAN POLICE, PLEASE STAY ALERT AND DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE FOR ALL NIGERIANS TO KNOW THE TRUTH...... THIS IS REAL...... I WILL PRAY GOD SHOULD PROTECT US FROM EVIL PEOPLE .......PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE!
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by GuntersChain(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
no smoke without fire.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigeria is completely finished
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
The NPF is and will never be anybody's friend in Nigeria...,
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by smileyoo: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
O God! is nigeria still better than sodom & gomorrah that you destroyed? why not judge this nation now?
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Danix7(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tryin 2 cover it up....dis shit actually happen nd its d talk in town 4 more dan 3wks nw, a soldier broda was beheaded, dat was hw dey were exposed....i bet u sum elite citizens in d state ar involved hence d so called lack of evidence
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
I expect punch to ve done a good job of investigative journalism and not this cut and paste armchair reporting.
Nigerians are even unbelievably incapable of using their own heads to discern issues.

the questions to ask are:

1. is it possible for a military formation to sack a police station without the military formation being identified?

2. why haven't any of the said military formation in Kwara acknowledged the sacking of the police station?

3. what's the name of the victim of the ritual killing?

4. has there been any person ever arrested by policemen frm the said station and the police could not account for the person later on? so if there re missing suspects from the station then their family members should come forward and stop living in hiding.

Nigerians are duller than I thought

little wonder corrupt illiterate old men are still ruling over us.

Kay, but nairaland and fake sef

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
persius555:
Ever since the NPF got its own ministry, they have become a thorn in our flesh.

The ministry of police affairs should be merged with the ministry of interior to restore some level of sanity.
where re u frm?
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
seems a lot of folks here are trying to wrestle the mumu title from you, with each passing day grin grin

Lol, there can be as many mumu as possible but there can be only one lastmumu.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by juman(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
nigeria is the worst country on earth. selling suspects to voodoo priests? shocked here is me thinking i have heard it all.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by juman(m): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2017
rottenPussy:

Nnamdi Kanu was wrong. Nigeria is not a Zoo, it’s a hell on earth.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by juman(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2017
This is not the type of country we thought nigeria would turned to.

nigeria became afghanistan, pakistan.

Because of senseless leadership.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Bullhari007(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Yoruba people there is nothing they can not do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo) / Uncle Arrested For Stealing And Selling His Niece For N150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.