Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him (23585 Views)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers / Lagos Lawmakers In Emergency Meeting After Massive Pro-ambode Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Kaxmytex(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Issokay
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Kashbwoyjnr: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Okoroawusa have really shamed his fellow zombie brothers, when we were shouting Rochas is not an igbo man, you people were doubting. Now he have showed his true character..No true igbo man will do this.. A zombie will always remain a zombie
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by xynerise: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Smh
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by wallex1983(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Is Okorocha Zuma's wife?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2017
d mata tie wrapper

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
AHCB:
I wonder what went on betweeen Zuma and Okorocha. Obvious some kind of shady deal must have happened before Okorocha knowingly, yet foolishly immortalise Zuma.
Discuss marriage between their children
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by wallex1983(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Is Okorocha Zuma's wife?

I suspect some sort of friendship, if you like, call it relationship
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Elioandrew: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Zuma looks dead sha o!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by AntiWailer: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Yes

Hero of corruptiom
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
See what Rochas turned us to. A laughing stock! An egocentric lilliputian magnifying his failure in the guise of legacy! A plague of orgasmic proportions! I don't see that statue standing for long.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:
There's nothing wrong with the MoU that both their foundations signed. However, the over-the-top jamboree surrounding it is not good enough.
What MoU?
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by nengibo: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Most people seem to forget the events that what Jacob Zuma suffered in the hands of the white minority apathetid government.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by maclatunji: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What MoU?

Go and search for the information. I don't think I have the time to be your news source this morning.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by sunnyside16(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
It can only happen in Imo under the Rochas govt. What a shame.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Go and search for the information. I don't think I have the time to be your news source this morning.
Where did you see it? Why do you guys outside Imo State think that you have an opinion on things you don't even understand? Why do you feel you have this obligation to defend the murderer and crook even when his people, for obvious reasons, view him with disgust?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by able20(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2017
IamProdigy:
I still don't understand why Rocha's is trying to gain.....

For crying out loud..how many Nigerians has their statues in SA...

his doing statue...upon all the xenophobic attacks
Igbo man doesn't invest for nothing, Rochas will surely get something in return naa business.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Hero? BUT Jacob Zuma has done nothing for Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
It wasn't his money that he invested... it was Imo State's money.. BIG DIFFERENCE!

able20:

Igbo man doesn't invest for nothing, Rochas will surely get something in return naa business.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by 8stargeneral: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Rochas is nothing but a CLOWN.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by maclatunji: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Where did you see it? Why do you guys outside Imo State think that you have an opinion on things you don't even understand? Why do you feel you have this obligation to defend the murderer and crook even when his people, for obvious reasons, view him with disgust?

We are not responsible for your delusion now, the MoU was signed on live international television.

You should not be detached from reality.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Has South Africa gov released that seized arms funds yet?
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

We are not responsible for your delusion now, the MoU was signed on live international television.

You should not be detached from reality.
What MoU? What are the contents of the MoU? What Live International television? The one where traditional elders assembled or which one in particular? Give me more lies.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2017
AHCB:
I wonder what went on betweeen Zuma and Okorocha. Obvious some kind of shady deal must have happened before Okorocha knowingly, yet foolishly immortalise Zuma.

They're in the same WhatsApp group.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Dotng: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2017
South Africa President Jacob Zuma has said he was at a loss for words after a giant statue of him was unveiled in Imo state

We are also at a loss of words embarassed lipsrsealed.
Imolites, we sympathise with you.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
The only time I supported Nnamdi Kanu was when he spoke against Okoocha
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Rikidony(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2017
I BLAME OKOROHAUSA FOR THIS NONSENSE IMAGING SOUTH AFRICANS INSULTING NIGERIANS ON BBC JUST BECAUSE OF ONE FOOLISH HAUSA IPOB MAN
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by oluxzy: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
After south africa almost wiped out nigerians in their country na to erect statue 4 de president remain abi?
stupidity is becoming a talent in Nigeria na to legalize remain undecided

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by ogbeniolola: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Smart one from Governor Rochas!....I hope this will bring a stop to the killings of Igbos in South Africa!
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by 12345baba(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2017
They might be gay partners
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by efighter: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
AHCB:

Lets ask FFK, he always know. maybe FFK will tell us that Zuma and Okorocha are gay partners. As for me, Zuma and Okorocha are dummy partners.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2017
So I just got a call from Rochas...
He wants to mould a statue of me at Imsu junction worth 520million Naira.

I told him to give me the money lemme gan stand there myself ����

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by j1mmy: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
No you mr0ron, you are leaving igboland as an oppresor/hero. If hitler is alive he will also get a statue in igboland!

To get a statue you have to order the attack and killing of igbo people and they will beg and worship you.

Indonesian president next! If anyone know a place where igbos are attacked and killed let Rochas know and he will build your statue!

India, Indonesia, china, Vietnam, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram all will get statue soon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 / Lagos Police Command Arrests Fleeing Imo Jailbreak Inmate / Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.