Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him (23589 Views)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers / Lagos Lawmakers In Emergency Meeting After Massive Pro-ambode Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by rasco2000me: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2017
magoo10:
that is the kind of people zone bs celebrate just like the dullard in chief of the federal republic.
u people hv lost ur senses rochas is trying to cement a good relationship with south Africa over d synophobia attack,mind u this is really affecting more of Igbo than any others tribe in Nigeria,mumu before u criticized me I am a Yoruba
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by DEADALIVE: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2017
It is only in Nigeria we have a Zuma rock for ages that was unkept and disfunctional in terms of tourist attraction yet we call it national asset with no value... On top of it another useless slowpoke Governor from the SE without priority talk less of misplacing it went ahead again to build and erect another Zuma rock....
Abeg how many ZUMA rock we go get for one country? Just hope say no be restructuring before another Zuma rock enter western part of the country.. .just saying, confused government.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by OlujobaSamuel: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
no worry, no be only you be hero, gej sef be hero, bubu too don dey turn hero, all the weyrey for africa dey turn hero
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by fortunechy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
only one condom could have prevented all these rubbish
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by gentlekeny(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
AHCB:
I wonder what went on betweeen Zuma and Okorocha. Obvious some kind of shady deal must have happened before Okorocha knowingly, yet foolishly immortalise Zuma.

Baba, are you aware that Rochas has been jostling to be a VP/President?

Are you aware that Jacob Zuma openly supported his friend Atiku in 2015?

Are you aware that Atiku is shopping for an Igbo VP for 2019?

Don't you think that for Rochas to unveil a statues of an influencial African President without inviting PMB tells us that something is cooking?

MY VERDICT: Atiku wants to use Rochas as his VP
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by mrsflossy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
STATUE WHAT?? OF ZUMA WHOOOOO? PLZ, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LET'S TURN TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. AND YOU HIS EXCELLENCY SIR, Rochas ( 520 million -- equivalent to $1.4 MILLION) C'MON, IN THIS HARD CORE (EXTREMELY) ECONOMY RECESSION? WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY,TOTALLY, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS UNACCEPTABLE. ARE YOU SIR? ALSO AWARE OF ALL THE INSENSITIVE HIGH RATE OF DSTV TARIFF SUBSCRIPTIONS & CHARGES , MTN RATINGS + KILLING OF NIGERIA BY THE SOUTH AFRICANS? ( SERIOUSLY) WORDS FAILS ME).

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by yinka2011: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
WHAT A JOKE
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by maclatunji: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
What MoU? What are the contents of the MoU? What Live International television? The one where traditional elders assembled or which one in particular? Give me more lies.

Is it part of being a 'proper' person from the Southeast to be delusional and detached from reality?
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by guyXander(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by guyXander(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Justbeingreal:
Even the president of the nation don't have a statue. I wonder which word can really describe this rochas

Describe him with 'cockroach'.
As in, 'Roachas Ocockroachas' grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by hopkinsnoni(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Man like Roachas �

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Ekeseges(f): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
This night that Statue falls. See money don go use pay workers them use am erect statue for a corrupt President.chai okoroawusa receive sense
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
nawa o, and he's owing workers salary.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
YesNo:
If you like leave Nigeria as a FANTA.

Na you and Rochas sabi. gays
grin
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rikidony:
I BLAME OKOROHAUSA FOR THIS NONSENSE IMAGING SOUTH AFRICANS INSULTING NIGERIANS ON BBC JUST BECAUSE OF ONE FOOLISH HAUSA IPOB MAN
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by MrHenshaw: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
South Africa President Jacob Zuma has said he was at a loss for words after a giant statue of him was unveiled in Imo state.

You recall, Nigerians were flabbergasted when everyone woke up last Saturday to a giant statue of Jacob Zuma standing tall in Owerri, Imo state.

Rochas Okorocha‚ billionaire‚ education philanthropist and governor of the Imo State‚ had unveiled the bronze statue, named a street after Zuma, conferred him with a chieftaincy title and then the highest Merit Award in Imo state during his two-day visit to Nigeria which concluded on Sunday.

According to the Imo state government, Zuma's visit to Nigeria and to the state was to “strengthen socio-economic relations and deepen cooperation in education.”

Speaking about his visit, Zuma said he was at a loss for words:

“I walked in here‚ as I say‚ as an ordinary freedom fighter. I’m leaving Nigeria‚ through the state of Imo‚ as a hero. What a decoration.”

The giant statue of Jacob Zuma in Owerri, Imo state had sparked outrage among Nigerians who, according to Okechukwu Nwanguma‚ national coordinator of the civil society Network On Police Reform in Nigeria (NOPRIN)‚ were not informed about the statue.

“We just woke up to the news of the unveiling of the statue.”

Zuma's two-day visit to Imo state happened just as South Africa's Supreme Court ruled that he should face corruption charges.

Local media reported that the cost of the humongous statue Rochas erected for Jacob Zuma was around 520million Naira -- equivalent to $1.4 million.

https://www.lailasblog.com/leaving-nigeria-hero-says-zuma-massive-statue-unveiled/

lalasticlala

Good you know.
You came from your "ORIGIN" and left with a "HERO".
Nothing changed,still in alcohol.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by sinola(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
South Africa President Jacob Zuma has said he was at a loss for words after a giant statue of him was unveiled in Imo state.

You recall, Nigerians were flabbergasted when everyone woke up last Saturday to a giant statue of Jacob Zuma standing tall in Owerri, Imo state.

Rochas Okorocha‚ billionaire‚ education philanthropist and governor of the Imo State‚ had unveiled the bronze statue, named a street after Zuma, conferred him with a chieftaincy title and then the highest Merit Award in Imo state during his two-day visit to Nigeria which concluded on Sunday.

According to the Imo state government, Zuma's visit to Nigeria and to the state was to “strengthen socio-economic relations and deepen cooperation in education.”

“I walked in here‚ as I say‚ as an ordinary freedom fighter. I’m leaving Nigeria‚ through the state of Imo‚ as a hero. What a decoration.”

The giant statue of Jacob Zuma in Owerri, Imo state had sparked outrage among Nigerians who, according to Okechukwu Nwanguma‚ national coordinator of the civil society Network On Police Reform in Nigeria (NOPRIN)‚ were not informed about the statue.

Zuma's two-day visit to Imo state happened just as South Africa's Supreme Court ruled that he should face corruption charges.

Local media reported that the cost of the humongous statue Rochas erected for Jacob Zuma was around 520million Naira -- equivalent to $1.4 million.

https://www.lailasblog.com/leaving-nigeria-hero-says-zuma-massive-statue-unveiled/

lalasticlala

Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by Mryacks: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
AHCB:
I wonder what went on betweeen Zuma and Okorocha. Obvious some kind of shady deal must have happened before Okorocha knowingly, yet foolishly immortalise Zuma.

My thoughts exactly..
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by QuietMynd: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Zuma has joined the head warmer gang.
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by correctguy101(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
gentlekeny:

Baba, are you aware that Rochas has been jostling to be a VP/President?

Are you aware that Jacob Zuma openly supported his friend Atiku in 2015?

Are you aware that Atiku is shopping for an Igbo VP for 2019?

Don't you think that for Rochas to unveil a statues of an influencial African President without inviting PMB tells us that something is cooking?

MY VERDICT: Atiku wants to use Rochas as his VP

Ah, Ewor,
Re: 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him by lightinchrist4: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

lalasticlala

Kai, Africans we are the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Nollywood Actress Wins APC Primary / Court Terminates Charges Against Alex Badeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.