Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Stop The Killings In Miango Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Killings In Miango Jos (590 Views)

Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) / "Stop The Killings In Adamawa State" 3 Million Man March (Photos) / Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Killings In Miango Jos by EngrSirwhite: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2017
TeeCube Tersoo:

Copied from a facebook user :

Would Buhari be silent if the killings are happening in Daura, Sokoto or Kano? Some few months back we all witnessed how the government was swift in responding to the crisis that erupted on the Mambilla plateau in Taraba State where the Fulani herdsmen/community claimed they were the worst hit victims of an ethno religious carnage that broke out. The inspector General of Police mobilized his men within the shortest possible notice to attend to the plight of the Fulanis. The army was also mobilized with stern directives to stop the killings and maintain law and order. The minister of interior quickly paid a visit to the affected community to commiserate with the victims. The local government Chairman was suspended just to please the aggrieved Fulanis who accused him of complicity in the attacks suffered by their subjects the Miyetti Allah cattle Breeders Association condemned the killings in strong terms calling on the prosecution of the arrested culprits and the Arewa Consultative forum also condemned the killings in solidarity with their fellow "Northerners" but when such similar attrocity and callous killings occur else where other than their places of interest we hear no word of condemnation or action taken by the government and relevant security agencies yet they want us to keep believing this Buhari led administration isn't bias and means well for all Nigerians.
IPOB members haven't killed thousands yet and displaced multitudes as armed Fulani herdsmen have in the recent past yet the government of Buhari didn't mince words in proscribing them as terrorists. We have also seen how the army has been deployed to violently suppress the peaceful protests of IPOB members in the southeast while turning a blind eye to the horrendous acts of terror carried out by armed Fulani herdsmen across the country.
Buhari's stance of taking no action against the killer herdsmen is a clear indication that he's endorsing their heinous crimes against humanity. Buhari daily keeps showing Nigerians that he clearly belongs to his "own people" not all Nigerians. Buhari is insensitive to the plight of ethnic minorities. Under Buhari's watch the lives of cows are more valuable and sacred than that of human beings that was why he personally visited Zamfara State some time ago to commission a contingent of Soldiers that will fight the menace of cattle rustlers yet he hasn't deemed it fit to direct a similar operation of soldiers targeted at stopping the killings carried out by armed herdsmen. What else do we need as evidence to prove that Buhari is a sectional and insensitive leader? These events are happening under our noses yet only a few Nigerians are showing concern and speaking out against the evil activities of the terrorist herdsmen. As for Buhari, posterity will remember him for his complicity and sectionalism. Buhari will never be remembered as a patriot but as a chauvinistic leader and ethnic jingoist.
# AllLivesMatter
# StopTheKillingsInPlateau
# ArmedHerdsmenAreTerrorists
Re: Stop The Killings In Miango Jos by Paperwhite(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
[/b]"Buhari's stance of taking no action against the killer herdsmen is a clear indication that he's endorsing their heinous crimes against humanity. Buhari daily keeps showing Nigerians that he clearly belongs to his "own people" not all Nigerians. Buhari is insensitive to the plight of ethnic minorities. ...........As for Buhari, posterity will remember him for his complicity and sectionalism. Buhari will never be remembered as a patriot but as a chauvinistic leader and ethnic jingoist."[b] The Malian cum Lybian terrorist violating Nigeria's sovereignity are Buhari marauding fulani kinsmen killing @ will yet they were never tagged terrorists,arrested,prosecuted or punished.Buhari-God go punish you and your generation. angry

1 Like

Re: Stop The Killings In Miango Jos by wallbuilder(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
So sad!
Re: Stop The Killings In Miango Jos by girlonguavatree: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2017
On your way from Ughelli to Isiokolo, there are many road blocks. But I want to talk about what I saw and heard yesterday, on the spot just before the Isiokolo secondary school if you are coming from Isiokolo to Ughelli. When I was going to Isiokolo yesterday, 16th October 2017, at about 6.00 PM, one short young guy wearing a uniform that looks like that of a Police, stopped the Okada (motorcycle) that conveyed me. The Okada man said number 4. Then the young man with an Inscription like Ayuba on his shirt went round to check the plate number of the motorcycle, then tapped the Okada. And the Okada man accelerated away. On my way back, at exactly 7:20 pm, the people putting on the police uniform had increased to about 5. One black Hilux with the Inscription Anti-Robbery Patrol... Isiokolo Division was parked, somewhere in the bush. Meanwhile the Okada man that carried me this time had told me of that dirty spot. He said that that place was so dirty that he would need 100 Naira to pass through. I told him, APC broom was around. That he needed not encourage corruption by getting 100 Naira as a password. So I insisted on paying the usual amount of #300, as agianst #350, he demanded to enable him have extra #100 to settle at that dirty spot. He relunctantly agreed to carry me. Behold, when we got to that spot, it was like a motorcycle mechanic workshop. Many Motorcycles parked there, with some okada men arguing they had paid before, others said they had passed before, some claimed they did not have up to #100, that they had only #50; and so the whole place was oozing. Somebody should go there and sweep the place clean. Those guys there, may not be Police Officers because police officers are gentlemen who obey orders of superiors. Since the IG has given order that all road blocks should be dismantled, they must have obeyed. Therefore, eventhough those people are clad in what looks like police uniform, they may not be police. Police Officers should go and check,to confirm who they are and what they are doing there before they drag identity of the police to the mud. An urgent attention is needed, at that check point because, besides being too dirty for public view, it poses real security danger. An armed robber can drive pass that place, pay #100, rob and on his way back pay another #100, without being caught.Can a compromised security apparatus, guarantee even it's own safety? It bothers me. I remain your besutiful damsel, Girlonguavatree.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Maina, Queries Head Of Service / National Assembly Introduces New Course Into Nigeria Curriculum "BOILOGY" / Buhari Must Account For Lives Of 400 Shi Ites, IPOB Members, Others–ex-minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.