Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta (16972 Views)

May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Abeyjide: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
want baba' s support
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by peacemara54(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
check my signature
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by ifyain: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigerians are confused.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kingluqman89:
Hope you go tear ur APC membership card again this time...

Change... We no see.
Change... We no get.

Buhari... Why?

Babangida was not good,,,Shonekan was too slow' Abdusalami stole our money' Abacha big thief' Obasanjo no 1 thief ' Yar adua too slow with due procces,,,Jonathan corrupt leader'now BUHARI a confused man and also a big thief,,my question is this' Who can please Nigerians? Nobody.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by seunmsg(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

No he is not, his singular act of handing LG elections to states, put Nigeria in the mess we are in today.

He did not hand over LG elections to states. The 1999 constitution handed conduct of LG elections to state electoral commission.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Kingluqman89(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
FreeTraining:

Babangida was not good,,,Shonekan was too slow' Abdusalami stole our money' Abacha big thief' Obasanjo no 1 thief ' Yar adua too slow with due procces,,,Jonathan corrupt leader'now BUHARI a confused man and also a big thief,,my question is this' Who can please Nigerians? Nobody.
Hmmm... Only God knows ooo.
Nigeria don cast like bet9ja game walahi.

Make e sha better for us.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bolustical:
No I**o leader, dead or alive, commands national and international respect this much as OBJ.

Not even the man on half a thousand naira!
And Awolowo
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by temmyvin(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Anikulhapo:
ObJ is Nigeria's number one problem

you spoke my mind
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by EKOSuperior(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by adetayo234: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
brainpulse:
grin Loosers going to meet and beg OBJ in desperate need for power.

In 2013/2014, APC also went to meet and beg OBJ in desperate need for power. APC isn't different from PDP in everything, including corruption
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by thunderbabs: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:
OBJ forming elder statesman, when he's one of those that have wrecked the country in the first place.

Story, story..........
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by totorimi: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
With the way and manner people have looted and raped this nation and are still currently doing, yet Nigeria is still standing as a nation.

I can't but believe that God loves this country.
If it were the wishes of some people they want to loot all the money into their family home and let the rest people to and die.
For a man alleged to have only 20k in his account before he was made president to now have everything money can buying his village. Haa Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by adetayo234: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
FreeTraining:

Nigerians are not too difficult to please. All you need is to stamp your feet on the ground in the power sector so that electricity can be constant; be accountable and make everyone working under you accountable; don't turn government business into family, ethnic, religion business; be unbiased religion-wise, ethnic-wise and tribe-wise. Anybody that can do these will please Nigerians; you can't please everyone, but you can please the majority. These things are also possible if the president is not desperate for a second term and if he chooses to be morally-correct, rather than being politically-correct.

And you will agree that none of the past leaders, including Buhari, met the criteria above. So, the complaints against them are valid.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by tishbite41(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bolustical:
No I**o leader, dead or alive, commands national and international respect this much as OBJ.

Not even the man on half a thousand naira!
go and b vaccinated.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Mofe72: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chill.

How does a secret meeting enter blogs and online forums? undecided
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Kaslyni: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
clarocuzioo:
"Obj is the grandfather of corruption"- BBC
IBB the forefather Abacha the great grandfather Goodluck the the father and Buhari...?
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by edibobo: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Obasanjo has nothing positive to offer rather wrecking this country further
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Gozbrown(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Obj is not a PDP member, he is no longer relevant in politics. #teamAtiku
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by juman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Obj is nobody.

Somebody that cannot win at the polling booth in front of his house.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Tirexy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Now PDP is ready to choose their party chairman.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by pedrilo: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
OBJ is a selfish politician, he doesnt care abt the stability of the country but for his personal interest and gain.
he supported the of GEJ because he was sidelined, now he is supporting the removal of buhari.
but he was never ambushed like dis wen he was president, in fact no one dared to ambush him like he is ambushing others.
God's will for naija is still superior
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by adeniyidare: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
I wonder how people make comment based on whatever I can explain other than pure hatred or jelousy , please some one should give me one name aside obj wen it comes to patriotism, leadership, commitment. Those critics should give me one name that have contributed most to "Modern" Nigeria, Obj ain't q saint buh he deserves every respect n commendation.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
adetayo234:

Nigerians are not too difficult to please. All you need is to stamp your feet on the ground in the power sector so that electricity can be constant; be accountable and make everyone working under you accountable; don't turn government business into family, ethnic, religion business; be unbiased religion-wise, ethnic-wise and tribe-wise. Anybody that can do these will please Nigerians; you can't please everyone, but you can please the majority. These things are also possible if the president is not desperate for a second term and if he chooses to be morally-correct, rather than being politically-correct.

And you will agree that none of the past leaders, including Buhari, met the criteria above. So, the complaints against them are valid.
That means Nigerians should come together as one come 2019 to cast thier vote for JESUS CHRIST cos his the only that can do all dat. Every other person will fail even u
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by monex(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
seunmsg:

He still remains the best and most successful president since the return to democratic rule in 1999. In fact, I now see him as the father of modern Nigeria. You can accuse him of many things but you can't question is patriotism and commitment to Nigeria.

but he is corrupt right?
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by GuntersChain(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Baba don come again, Baba this time around install someone with a clean bill of health. Oshe
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by adetayo234: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
FreeTraining:

That means Nigerians should come together as one come 2019 to cast thier vote for JESUS CHRIST cos his the only that can do all dat. Every other person will fail even u

I don't agree with you. We have people who can do it.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by seunmsg(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
monex:

but he is corrupt right?

Is there any former head of state that is not corrupt?
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
what is secret about something that has gone viral . . . I think the poster has smoked kuale Igbo
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Obasanjo.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
adetayo234:

I don't agree with you. We have people who can do it.
Every Nigerian is selfish in nature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Mocks Rochas Okorocha / How We Plan To Manage Economy In This Crisis Period - FG / 2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.