Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta (16969 Views)

May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
seunmsg:

He did not hand over LG elections to states. The 1999 constitution handed conduct of LG elections to state electoral commission.

A bill becomes law only when a president appends his signature and stamp on it, if my memory serves me right LG elections were conducted previously General elections and it was conducted by Inec.

Moreover Abdusalams declaration was a decree, if Objective wanted any meaningful development in Nigeria, he would have laid the ground work for full devolution of power as the first president of the current democratic dispensation.
Obj is only about Obj
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by blacknp(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
hooklover:

Gone already
I hope you and your family have packed your bags in preparation because you will be highly disappointed in your misconcepted illusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marafa: Some Angry Governors Plotting To Replace Oshiomhole With Yari / President Buhari Tells Youths To End Street Protests, Dialogue With Government / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.