Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe (35803 Views)

IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Johnterryfama(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Megatrix:
The judge is just joking. How can the sureties be held responsible for his inability to appear when everybody knows how and why he disappeared? The military is responsible for his disappearance. This judgement will not stand on appeal
if not because today is Tuesday I for say u be mumu.
so if I give u money now with agreement that you will returned it with interest the next day, and as you where living I saw and witness how robbers attack you and collect all the money, how that one take concerns our agreement?
for ur own information, surety means any time the need the person u must always be responsible.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by chngebeginwthme: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Judge is being very myopic and deliberately shallow , the only party complicit in the Kanus unavailability is the party that used machine guns to storm his home killing everything in sight including the dog and that party is no other than the Federal Govt of Nigeria under the bad leadership of Buhari ...If the Army didn't abduct Kanu he will be in court today and any attempt to blame Abaribe is nothing but an affront on Justice which this unfortunate govt knows nothing about .

LOL sorry stop wailing, The invasion of Kanu home does not concern the Court, kanu is parading BSS and Biafra guard which he want to use to fight Nigeria and you want the country to gold her arms and let him grow to full time terrorist? No country in the world can allow reason they never condemn the killing of the miscreants.. Show me any world leader that condemn the killing..

2 Likes

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Johnterryfama(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Megatrix:
The judge is just joking. How can the sureties be held responsible for his inability to appear when everybody knows how and why he disappeared? The military is responsible for his disappearance. This judgement will not stand on appeal
not because today is Tuesday I for say u be mumu.
so if I give u money now with agreement that you will returned it with interest the next day, and as you where living I saw and witness how robbers attack you and collect all the money, how that one take concerns our agreement?
for ur own information, surety means any time the need the person u must always be responsible.

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by chngebeginwthme: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
mexxmoney:
This useless judge is clearly acting out a script. How can you be asking them to produce someone who the government who ia party in the matter has caused his disappearance by attacking his house? This jargon ruling will be overturned by higher courts. This is why binta Nyako remains a high court judge after all this years while her mates are being promoted to higher courts. Dumb judge

Wail on boy..

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by RealDonkeyKong: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I was right you are definitely a sub human

That you can call someone subhuman tells everything about you. FYI, not everyone must see things from your POV.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Torylanez(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Judge is being very myopic and deliberately shallow , the only party complicit in the Kanus unavailability is the party that used machine guns to storm his home killing everything in sight including the dog and that party is no other than the Federal Govt of Nigeria under the bad leadership of Buhari ...If the Army didn't abduct Kanu he will be in court today and any attempt to blame Abaribe is nothing but an affront on Justice which this unfortunate govt knows nothing about .

share us video evidence of where Nigeria Armies were seen at the premises of albino kanu?

or stop typing trash
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Torylanez(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:
Nnamdi Kanu will reappear when Buhari returns our $26bn.

u don pass jamb?

was 26bn missing before?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Torylanez(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
mexxmoney:
This useless judge is clearly acting out a script. How can you be asking them to produce someone who the government who ia party in the matter has caused his disappearance by attacking his house? This jargon ruling will be overturned by higher courts. This is why binta Nyako remains a high court judge after all this years while her mates are being promoted to higher courts. Dumb judge

prove it how Government played a part in it

show us video evidence?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Torylanez(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
AntiWailer:

What are you appealing ?
Appeal that some one on bail can run away ?
Is this intentional or just your innocent way of reasoning
The coluka too mumu for my liking
always posting trash just to comment
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Torylanez(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
magoo10:
It is not possible for abaribe to produce KANU when it is evidently clear that the Nigeria army invaded his home and it is very very possible that abaribe have not heard from KANU since the invasion.

This case between abaribe and the courts will only drag on and on fruitlessly, at best it will form an educational exercise.
The case involving Nnamdi kanu have been stalled by the army who invaded his home,it is now about refunding abaribes bail bond.

How was it clear Nigeria Army invaded? Video link please?

show us

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Torylanez(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
itchie:

Appeal that a party in the case (the FG) interfered with the ability of the sureties to produce him by going to attack his house and causing his disappearance

and if they ask you to prove it? do u have evidence?

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Torylanez(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Megatrix:

How?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by godox2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
clevvermind:
IT IS TIME TO ASK BUHARI ABOUT HIS WHEREABOUT OR THE ARMY.

Don't worry She (Kanu) is in the Zoo.
Until she sang Zoo's National Anthem with respect before she will be released.

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by godox2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

They didn't cash nothing, this injustice can only last as long as Buhari then we will know who laughs last
In another word, na Buhari put Biafra to pause abi na recess. Nna Buhari na strong man o!

2 Likes

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by godox2(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
bakynes:
You all have to realize that Kanu broke his bail conditions which is not to be in the midst of not more than 10 persons, the court ought to have even ordered for his arrest a long time ago.

The Judge ought to have also invited the Nigerian Army why they invaded his house without court order, well I don't think the Nigerian Army needs a court order when someone is already building his own army within a sovereign state.

The judge will not even consider Abaribe's lawyer about the Nigerian Army looking at the fact that Kanu broke his bail conditions and even did something far worse.

Kanu said HIS men stopped the NA from moving towards his house. How can a sensible civilian (BSS or BA), face NA and stop them, they forget say KHAKI no be Nylon bag.
Make the sureties drag NA to court na.

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by mexxmoney: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain

Have your village people put your brain on pause? Why are you repeating the same thing over and over?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by SalamRushdie: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
MrRitchie:
This just showed how wretchedness has built a home in your life with a firm foundation, I won't talk to a faceless person, if you want to continue talking with me, drop your contact I will give you 2 minutes of my time let's talk on video and put an end to all this, you can stay under your container house and be typing rubbish with your Tecno phone, so let's see I can still help your life, if I give you my name to google you'll know who I be not just to hide under the shadow of nairaland and be saying rubbish, drop your contact I will give you my name to Google so you shut ur freaking mouth up, end of discussion, I will only respond to you if you drop ur contact requesting for my name if not sorry

Unfortunately I don't own a tecno but I hear they are great phones and I don't live in a container either , so if I send you my contact will you join me to ur siblings and feed me too? I can just imagine you feeling pompous with your starched shirt sitting in your 2009 Toyota Camry driving out of your 3 bedroom Bungalow grin grin I know ur type ..I will PM u so u can send my feeding money ooo

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by mexxmoney: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Wail on boy..

Fvck off bozo..
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by mexxmoney: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Israeljones:

Your brain has left you mr man... u urgently need to look for it...
that guy you quoted has not only schooled you but try to rescue some part of sense u lost but only for you to reject it again...
what school did you go to... you sound so ridiculous and bereaved of any sense of literate resaoning...
This must be a kid behind this moniker... irritating to say the least...
i wont be surprised if this is Nnamdi Kanu himself, so dumb

Who is this clown. You must be very stupid. I don't give a fvck what idiots like you think about my opinions. If you don't like them, kill yaself!! Hahahaha
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Megatrix: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2017
hamzeiy:

Whose the everybody?..Igbos?..joker
The heroic judge is now a judge acting by a script. Pathetic people

The only pathetic person I see here is you
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Vivere: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Megatrix:

They don't have to prove that the army is holding him. They just have to prove that the army's action led to his disappearance
Ehn?? Prove that it led to his disappearance, and you think this would not fast track the forfeiture of Abaribe's bond money to the courts??
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Megatrix: 12:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Enoma222:

you even get sense self ? dont you know sureties should responsible which kind school u go self

You are asking which school I went to. Do you know you may even be talking to the person that taught you in school?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Abaribe rn

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by straighttalk(m): 2:03am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

With all these evidences of yours, you can't avail the senator as an advocate in at the court. Rather u hid behind the keyboard and be ranting. Shame!!!
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by BigIyanga: 2:09am On Oct 18, 2017
The prosecutor should be asked to produce the defendant. The executive acted ultra-vires in the case against Kalu, thus should be made to produce Kalu
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by omoiyalayi(m): 2:19am On Oct 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

Have your village people put your brain on pause? Why are you repeating the same thing over and over?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by omoiyalayi(m): 2:19am On Oct 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

Pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain pain
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Whaliy(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2017
The Distinguished Senator is toying with jail.....how I wish u av used your brain before standing in for the fool. Smart Naija, we just gotten #100m just like DAT...
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by MyExpression(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2017
msylva2147:
I see a lot of people here shouting injustice but I want everyone to know that evry single word the she said is within the context of the law.

She was acting within the ambit of the law until she dismissed the initial motion of Abaribe's inability to produce the bailiff.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by MyExpression(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Johnterryfama:

if not because today is Tuesday I for say u be mumu.

In the premise of the law, as regarding surety, the opposing party is required not to interfere or cause a breach of the bail agreement. If you are legally inclined, you'd know this. This is the spirit of the law.

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Pat081: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2017
I think dos brainless lpob use to call him Lion heart ?? So y did lion running away from the zoo ??D guy don Brainwashed dem because he c dem as a fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) / Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes / Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.