Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe (36228 Views)

IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2017
There are three matters that exposed the self centeredness of these people , namely: Kanu, Kachikwu - Baru saga and Tagbo's death. Anything contrary to their already decided vain thought is abnormal. The way they crowd nairaland pages is as if nairaland is created for them.

They have forgotten that Judiciary operates on laid down rules. They also forgot intelligent reports. Instead of empty chest beating & crying foul, they should take the Nigerian Army to Court to produce Kanu.

Taking Nigerian Army to Court doesn't alter the judgement of Justice Binta Nyako. The Senator must produce Kanu or the bond remains forfeited until the case against Army is concluded. Those taking the NA to Court to produce Kanu must prepare very well against intelligence reports & must be ready to face the law, not to play the law as the Senator is trying to do.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by morbeta(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2017
mexxmoney:
This useless judge is clearly acting out a script. How can you be asking them to produce someone who the government who ia party in the matter has caused his disappearance by attacking his house? This jargon ruling will be overturned by higher courts. This is why binta Nyako remains a high court judge after all this years while her mates are being promoted to higher courts. Dumb judge

My brother let's use our common sense on this matter, in as much as I don't hate Kanu, he violated his bail conditions and even went further to create a secret service etc. Why are we blind at that. Kanu was like a madman in a kindergarten class with full keg of petrol and matchstick.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Jabioro: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2017
Kids are many here (nairaland).when it comes to logical issues they were so bias to the extent of loosing the common learning ground this platforn had provided..Nnamid Kanu Violated every rvles that guarded his bail condition,he also have an organised group capable to cause chaos,so what are we talking about?..learn to be silence at times to learned more my token th....

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by charlsecy(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2017
bakynes:
You all have to realize that Kanu broke his bail conditions which is not to be in the midst of not more than 10 persons, the court ought to have even ordered for his arrest a long time ago.
It's left for the court to determine whether or not he broke his bail conditions.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by BigIyanga: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Kids are many here (nairaland).when it comes to logical issues they were so bias to the extent of loosing the common learning ground this platforn had provided..Nnamid Kanu Violated every rvles that guarded his bail condition,he also have an organised group capable to cause chaos,so what are we talking about?..learn to be silence at times to learned more my token th....
You're number one kid.
The court set those bail conditions.
The court has not declared that he violated those conditions
The prosecutor with the executive acted without court judgement
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by alaskido(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
How can a sane Judge ask the sureties to produce Kanu when the Nigerian Army attacked his home and probably kidnapped him or caused his disappearance. Do we have anything like rule of law or law in this country?

The Judge should be asking the Army to produce Kanu and not the surties.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Jabioro: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
BigIyanga:

You're number one kid.
The court set those bail conditions.
The court has not declared that he violated those conditions
The prosecutor with the executive acted without court judgement
..Take your augment to bear parlour..
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by AlanSugar(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
tsdarkside:
grin grin....

cant stop laughing...nigeria just cashed in millions of nairas be that.... grin grin

ipob and foolishness.... grin grin

I de tell you. Ipob is synonymous with stewpiiiddiittyyyy!

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by AlanSugar(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

God forbid , I remain steadfast that this will be Buhari last tenure, this kind of evil can't last long..God will definitely come through

As long as it's only God that will definitely come through and NOT Ipob, then it's OK. Foolish Ipobian fraudsters.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by BigIyanga: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jabioro:
..Take your augment to bear parlour..
You and logic are lion and sheep. You are always going to be devoured by intellectually superior minds. It's above your encephalon grade!!
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Jabioro: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
BigIyanga:

You and logic are lion and sheep. You are always going to be devoured by intellectually superior minds. It's above your encephalon grade!!
Continu to wallowed in your self deceit...your coward Kanu who started what he can not finish still in his enclave.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Enoma222(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Megatrix:

You are asking which school I went to. Do you know you may even be talking to the person that taught you in school?

who cares? all i know is dat your definition of sureties is wrong or are you now saying you know more than the judge

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport For Daura (Video) / Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.