Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,295 members, 7,822,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (33867 Views)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by threadstone(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
losgiddy:
Personal Assistant needed I'm Lagos for losgiddy media

losgiddy.com (Salary N25,000)

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be done with NYSC

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow

send cvs to losgiddylogistics@gmail.com
www.losgiddy.com

cartographer on the lens.

good to see you here.

you may say GEO, im from X

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Analee(f): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
mrphysics:

My sister, what worked for you was just the same that worked for me but through different dimension.

I didn't need a church to do it. God has already done it, and I had understanding that they do not exist.

You simply when to a church that you believe kills them, and it worked. I already believe they don't exist
each tym u say ds believe,believe i dnt get it, i didnt even know dat such tins existd in dat church,i located d church cos of oda problems i had,nt even becos of spirithusband,it was wen i came i knew,i listened to d testimonies bt didnt believe until it wokd 4 me.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Analee:
each tym u say ds believe,believe i dnt get it, i didnt even know dat such tins existd in dat church,i located d church cos of oda problems i had,nt even becos of spirithusband[b],it was wen i came i knew,i listened to d testimonies bt didnt believe until it wokd 4 me[/b].

You came and you understood you had the spirit husband. Funny. Well, I am not saying that you are not right, I just want you to know that I belong to that set of pastors who does not have spirit wife/husband and who helps people get rid of it.

My simple solution is that spirit husband does not exist. If anyone have a problem, he should understand that the problem isn't peculiar to him and should make steps to solving it. Its foolishness to think that a particular spirit is causing a problem. Its ridiculous to say the list

When I was in secondary school, we were told that some of us mostly ladies belong to secret cult where they go for meeting at night. Imagine. People do have the power to leave their soul and they are not dead? people have the power to move through space faster than the speed of light?

My sister, our ignorance is amazing. it works for those that believe it
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Jaytecq(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
I was told and I also feel it presence.

the Evil spirit exist yes, but Spirit Husband or Wife never existed.

wat u felt might be a kind of spiritual forces, but bcus u were told that it was SH(spirt husbnd) u agreed.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by nlanded: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Dream owning a car and you'll wake up owning
nothing.

Dream you found money and you'll wake up broke.

But try to dream urinating somewhere and that's when you'll realize dreams do come true. grin
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by sirfee(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
mostyg:

Please explain to me where sorcerer, witches, magicians etc gets their power from.
Magicians are not real,watch cabanaro effect on CNN if you are still doubting.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Analee(f): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
mrphysics:

You came and you understood you had the spirit husband. Funny. Well, I am not saying that you are not right, I just want you to know that I belong to that set of pastors who does not have spirit wife/husband and who helps people get rid of it.

My simple solution is that spirit husband does not exist. If anyone have a problem, he should understand that the problem isn't peculiar to him and should make steps to solving it. Its foolishness to think that a particular spirit is causing a problem. Its ridiculous to say the list

When I was in secondary school, we were told that some of us mostly ladies belong to secret cult where they go for meeting at night. Imagine. People do have the power to leave their soul and they are not dead? people have the power to move through space faster than the speed of light?

My sister, our ignorance is amazing. it works for those that believe it
i understand u believ it doesnt exist,i stand wit u,nobody believes it exist either,bt wat abt ppl who r sufferin 4m ds and doesnt know,it wat is causin der problm.eg a deeperlife pastor n charge of a district n ph,testified in church dat d spiritwife com to him physically and no lady comes close to him,dat he has proposed to 15sisters dat no accepted,dat wen he goes to d field to play ball he leaves everione n goes to d corner to masturbate,now wen it comes to teaching n pieceing d bible no church reach deeperlife,n upon he was a pst,he didnt know,he has prayd fastd to marry bt no result,even went to mfm,it was wen he came to opm pickd d watersprit assigmnt d tin stoppd,d d tins r real,cos if its ignorance u know deeperlifers dnt attend oda churches,so 4 a pst 4 dat mata to av left his church to seek solutn else wer,my dear is more dan ignorance.4 more pls go to www.opmworldwide.com watch den u wil really understand wer am comin from.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Analee:
i understand u believ it doesnt exist,i stand wit u,nobody believes it exist either,bt wat abt ppl who r sufferin 4m ds and doesnt know,it wat is causin der problm.eg a deeperlife pastor n charge of a district n ph,testified in church dat d spiritwife com to him physically and no lady comes close to him,dat he has proposed to 15sisters dat no accepted,dat wen he goes to d field to play ball he leaves everione n goes to d corner to masturbate,now wen it comes to teaching n pieceing d bible no church reach deeperlife,n upon he was a pst,he didnt know,he has prayd fastd to marry bt no result,even went to mfm,it was wen he came to opm pickd d watersprit assigmnt d tin stoppd,d d tins r real,cos if its ignorance u know deeperlifers dnt attend oda churches,so 4 a pst 4 dat mata to av left his church to seek solutn else wer,my dear is more dan ignorance.4 more pls go to www.opmworldwide.com watch den u wil really understand wer am comin from.
Lol, People keep moving from one place to another to complicate their problem. So if a guy approach several ladies and they rejected him, then its a sign that he is possessed by a spirit wife. Lol, kindly tell me more.

People just don't want to accept their problem and overcome it. They want a place where their problem will be heaped on something. Nigerians don't want to blame themselves or hold each other as the architect of their problem, they want to blame it on someone. Lol.

Okay, any guy or girl that doesn't have a girlfriend is being possessed by a spirit wife/husband.

You guys can ride on with the spirit husband belief. They don't exist.

A question for you. Since OPM have the power to cast evil spirits away from people, why don't they cast it away from Nigerians ones? Why does it happen to Christians alone who believe in them. Because I haven't seen any Muslim talk of deliverance. Lol

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Kaslyni: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, People keep moving from one place to another to complicate their problem. So if a guy approach several ladies and they rejected him, then its a sign that he is possessed by a spirit wife. Lol, kindly tell me more.

People just don't want to accept their problem and overcome it. They want a place where their problem will be heaped on something. Nigerians don't want to blame themselves or hold each other as the architect of their problem, they want to blame it on someone. Lol.

Okay, any guy or girl that doesn't have a girlfriend is being possessed by a spirit wife/husband.

A question for you. Since OPM have the power to cast evil spirits away from people, why don't they cast it away from Nigerians ones? Why does it happen to Christians alone who believe in them. Because I haven't seen any Muslim talk of deliverance. Lol
Can I please ask you some questions?
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kaslyni:
Can I please ask you some questions?
Go ahead
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Kaslyni: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
mrphysics:

Go ahead
I have just four:1 Do believe God exists? 2 Do you believe satan exists? 3 Do you believe God to be a spirit? 4 Do you believe satan is a spirit?
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kaslyni:
I have just four:1 Do believe God exists? 2 Do you believe satan exists? 3 Do you believe God to be a spirit? 4 Do you believe satan is a spirit?

Lol.
1. Yes, I am a Christian, I believe God exists, and that Jesus Christ is the only son of God. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the resurrection of the dead and Life everlasting.

2. Yes, I believe satan exist but have been conquered by the death of Christ. He(satan) however have power over those who do not know their right in Christ

3. God is a spirit? Well, God is God, the Supreme Being. So, He must surely be a spirit.

4. Of course, Satan is a spirit.

I know how you want to go about it grin ;DI am a physicist and I understand the next word that will come from you.

Please, do not tell me that spirit husband are satan. There are not.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mostyg(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
mrphysics:

Sir, I m.a Muslim. I ask you to Google "Ruqya" and watch YouTube clips on Ruqya.

For the sake of argument, let say magic aren't real. What about sorcery, witchcraft and the likes?
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
mostyg:

Sir, I m.a Muslim. I ask you to Google "Ruqya" and watch YouTube clips on Ruqya.

For the sake of argument, let say magic aren't real. What about sorcery, witchcraft and the likes?
People believe they are real but the big question is, why can't it be massed produced.

Science is earnestly looking for a way to move man about within seconds safely. Anyone who is sure of its originality should come up with the solution and trust me, he will surely win the next noble price in both physics, chemistry, etc.

But they are not real. I have a grandfather who is in Ogboni, I have never seen him disappear or do any strange thing.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Kaslyni: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol.
1. Yes, I am a Christian, I believe God exists, and that Jesus Christ is the only son of God. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the resurrection of the dead and Life everlasting.

2. Yes, I believe satan exist but have been conquered by the death of Christ. He(satan) however have power over those who do not know their right in Christ

3. God is a spirit? Well, God is God, the Supreme Being. So, He must surely be a spirit.

4. Of course, Satan is a spirit.

I know how you want to go about it grin ;DI am a physicist and I understand the next word that will come from you.

Please, do not tell me that spirit husband are satan. There are not.
*Laughs* then like I mentioned earlier its simply a case of pure sarcasm and I request you put a halt on it cause its undeniably yet regrettaly misleading.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mostyg(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
mrphysics:

People believe they are real but the big question is, why can't it be massed produced.

Science is earnestly looking for a way to move man about within seconds safely. Anyone who is sure of its originality should come up with the solution and trust me, he will surely win the next noble price in both physics, chemistry, etc.

But they are not real. I have a grandfather who is in Ogboni, I have never seen him disappear or do any strange thing.
Do you actually think Ogboni is a social club? You may need to join so that you would be able to enjoy so good time with them. Ogboni has links with Free Mason/Knight temples and the Illuminati. One of their sign is the so called "all seeing one eyed", the anti Christ. They are the ones working for the new world order.

Back to spiritual husband issue. Haven't you ever heard of some ladies waking up to find sperm in their private area.
I have met a Lady who is still praying for the fruit of the womb. She complained of seeing herself breastfeeding babies in dreams only to wake up and find milk sipping out of her breast.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 3:49am On Oct 19, 2017
mostyg:

Do you actually think Ogboni is a social club? You may need to join so that you would be able to enjoy so good time with them. Ogboni has links with Free Mason/Knight temples and the Illuminati. One of their sign is the so called "all seeing one eyed", the anti Christ. They are the ones working for the new world order.

Back to spiritual husband issue. Haven't you ever heard of some ladies waking up to find sperm in their private area.
I have met a Lady who is still praying for the fruit of the womb. She complained of seeing herself breastfeeding babies in dreams only to wake up and find milk sipping out of her breast.
I know of Ogboni all seeing one eyes. My grandfather is there for more than 50 years now. My uncle is there too. He joined last year. Truth is, they don't work.

As for the lady, what she is experiencing is natural. Just like a young boy having sex in the dream and wakes up seeing he has released. It's just wet dreams, it's normal to guys especially teens.

When you wake up with your penis erect, does it mean anything?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mostyg(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2017
mrphysics:

I know of Ogboni all seeing one eyes. My grandfather is there for more than 50 years now. My uncle is there too. He joined last year. Truth is, they don't work.

As for the lady, what she is experiencing is natural. Just like a young boy having sex in the dream and wakes up seeing he has released. It's just wet dreams, it's normal to guys especially teens.

When you wake up with your penis erect, does it mean anything?

Please check the American one dollar bill, check the cele church logo, the big brother logo, the lions club, the Gregory mission church logo, do you think the one eye in all the logo are coincidental? Read about the ancient Egypt Karbala, the pyramid ( also in American dollar bill)

These guys are paving the way for Dajjal ( anti_ Christ) who would be one-eyed.

Sir, are you saying a lady that woke up with sperm on her body had a wet dream?.when do ladies ejaculate men's sperm? And a barren woman with milk sipping out of her breast without breastfeeding in real life normal?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2017
mostyg:

Please check the American one dollar bill, check the cele church logo, the big brother logo, the lions club, the Gregory mission church logo, do you think the one eye in all the logo are coincidental? Read about the ancient Egypt Karbala, the pyramid ( also in American dollar bill)

These guys are paving the way for Dajjal ( anti_ Christ) who would be one-eyed.

Sir, are you saying a lady that woke up with sperm on her body had a wet dream?.when do ladies ejaculate men's sperm? And a barren woman with milk sipping out of her breast without breastfeeding in real life normal?
Leave all this story.

A lady woke up with sperm, did you see it?

leave all this. Anti Christ is already on the world.

All these stories are not linking together

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by SweetJoystick(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
Na ur papa dey Bleep me for dream. Did u c anything like sex in my comments?
Yes, me and am go Bleep you tonight, better 3som
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Analee(f): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
mrphysics:

mtcheew/so sad,d level at which u doubt tins is outrageous,its nt opm dat doesnt av d power its doctor Jesus,if u av problm u go to church n look 4 solutn,n who told u muslims dnt look 4 deliverance,cm to opm u wil c dem n der numbers.watch d testimonies anytin u understand tak it or leave it,pls dnt quote me again.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Yes, me and am go Bleep you tonight, better 3som
no problem, ur mama no fit satisfy ur papa,she no sabi do.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Analee:
mtcheew/so sad,d level at which u doubt tins is outrageous,its nt opm dat doesnt av d power its doctor Jesus,if u av problm u go to church n look 4 solutn,n who told u muslims dnt look 4 deliverance,cm to opm u wil c dem n der numbers.watch d testimonies anytin u understand tak it or leave it,pls dnt quote me again.
u self u get time.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by SweetJoystick(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
no problem, ur mama no fit satisfy ur papa,she no sabi do.
At all, you dey satisfy am grin
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Analee:
You seriously need deliverance from the belief of non existing beings.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I saw I.G Newman last week at his program. These things are real o. Ask lastchild.

How can I get in contact with I.G Newman?
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
thatsincerechic:

you are very right. I laugh at those who say they don't exist just because they have never had an experience.
I have experience all the signs you listed above plus the ones you didn't mention. My life was a mess. I have always known that there is more to this world than meets the eye. spiritual beings are real. I am a Christian. I have faith and I also know that they are real. I have been able to conquer most of these signs by constantly praying and reading of the world of God.
I would really like to discuss these things with you if you dont mind.

I want to know how u ended it....I don't have the problem...almost had it...na God save me..but I want to be informed
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Analee(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
u self u get time.
my dear na small,i no no who even send me sef,d guy brain don knock
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
myking95:

How can I get in contact with I.G Newman?
Come for his program tomorrow by 4pm in galadimawa or on Saturday by 8am @ Mountaintop prayer ministry.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mostyg(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
thatsincerechic:

you are very right. I laugh at those who say they don't exist just because they have never had an experience.
I have experience all the signs you listed above plus the ones you didn't mention. My life was a mess. I have always known that there is more to this world than meets the eye. spiritual beings are real. I am a Christian. I have faith and I also know that they are real. I have been able to conquer most of these signs by constantly praying and reading of the world of God.

I would really like to discuss these things with you if you dont mind.

I m readily available my sister.

Please do note that my understanding of these spirits (jinns) is from the Islamic perspective.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Analee:
my dear na small,i no no who even send me sef,d guy brain don knock
grin grin grin grin grin Haaaaahaaaa
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by chineduemmao: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akeem1759:
LOLZZZ, I don't believe in this poo too Bro not until I feel am.. Enjoy Bro
I hope you are not assuming you use to be like me, because no! am actually the one who used to be like you- i've seen it all i was even a member of the charism. I believed in it a lot, then i stoped believing. why i stoped believing is simple "no one can explain it (not even your pastor because he is simply feeding on your ignorance and desperation and fulling his pocket), no one can stop it and as much as i can't stop it, it can't stop me so i became realistic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms / Bishop Sam Zuga Unveils World Wonders Water In Gboko, Benue (Photos) / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.