Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (33843 Views)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by chineduemmao: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
mrphysics:

You seriously need deliverance from the belief of non existing beings.
bro i cut cap 4 you! Our nigerian christians seriously needs to stop being "double standard christians": you believe God is most powerfull, you are in christ and christ in you yet you believe evil spirits can manipulate your life? unless IG newman or TB joshua casts, you can never cast an evil spirit... this is sillyness

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
chineduemmao:
bro i cut cap 4 you! Our nigerian christians seriously needs to stop being double "standard christians": you believe God is most powerfull, you are in christ and christ in you yet you believe evil spirits can manipulate your life? unless IG newman or TB joshua casts, you can never cast an evil spirit... this sillyness
My brother. Their issue is just too much. You believe that God is the most powerful, and that after death comes judgement, yet you believe that a spirit is roaming around.

I told them to send some spirit wife to me, I need fvckatives in dream.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by guiddoti: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
mrphysics:

My brother. Their issue is just too much. You believe that God is the most powerful, and that after death comes judgement, yet you believe that a spirit is roaming around.

I told them to send some spirit wife to me, I need fvckatives in dream.
No one here will send you spirit wive. You can ask or meet babalawo to engage you with one, probably, with marine princess or queen of the coast.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mamawin(f): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Emmahunk:
I honestly find it difficult telling this story but I guess it's high time I did anyway.
Yes, I believe they exist and can sometimes manifest physically . I am sure of this because of two major experiences that I have had . However, let me just share one.
There was this pretty black lady that walked into my office on one fateful day years back. She looked so familiar but I could not place her face. Long story cut short, we hit it off as if we had known for ages. Call it love at first sight if you choose, only problem was she lived in Lagos (according to her) while I lived in Enugu.
Anyway, few days later, saw I saw her off to the airport and she left. One funny thing happened though, from the moment she entered my office that first day, I made so much money (even from bad debts )that I was able to give her the kind of hospitality that was reserved only for the rich in those good old days. I actually had a sizeable amount left. However, before I got home, there were so many issues waiting that I was broke that same day. Naturally, I didn't attach any meaning to it until she visited the second and third time AND THE SAME SCENARIO PLAYED OUT. I now waited anxiously for her next visit and as money started rolling in from all corners, I knew it could no longer be a coincidence. And finally it was time for her to leave and with my heart beating irregularly, I asked her; "my dear, why is that anytime you are around, I have so much money but as soon as your flight takes off, I have so many issues that will leave me more broke than I was before you arrived?" . She had looked at me angrily and without saying a word, picked up her hand luggage and headed for the airport. Surprisingly, that was the last I saw or heard from her up to this moment. Then the dreams and deliverances. Maybe, I am gullible as many here are bound to call me but I know what I experienced.
Hope, you find this helpful in understanding the different disguises under which they operate.
This was serious! how did you hook up with her so easily like that? you ddnt mention knowing her before the day she walked into your office
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by rukz: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Akeem1759:
OP I guess mine is a little bit different from yours.. I'm the type that doesn't believe in all this Witch Wizard Ish cos I do tell people it's just an hearsay and it's not real.. My Story: Flashback 2009 I met this beautiful fresher in my department, long story cut short we started dating but I'm the cassanova type wey get plenty cheek apart from this babe.. while she was still in school I graduated went for NYSC.. after service I got a job at that same State where my was School was.. Settling down after few months I decided to contact this babe again for serious relationship that will lead to marriage.. I propose to her ooo she accepted, na there m wahala Start... 2months after the proposal, I lost my Job, I sold all my property including bulb for my house to take chop.. OP this thing still be like movie for my eye till today.. I started having all sort of bad dreams of a man always warning me to leave his wife or he will kill me. Friends and family we worried cos I'm already loosing myself.. My mama start to carry me from one pastor to another and all of them into conclusion that my current GF has a spiritual husband and if I disagree with them based on my believe I should ask the lady herself, she will tell me the truth.. OP to cut the long story short I confronted my babe with this claim, Lo and behold she burst into tears and started pleading that she has been looking for solution for this problem and I will be her Third guy this thing is affecting.. her mother called me and started begging me ooo sa they themselves DEy find solution to her problem... Naso I just commot for that State ooo, run for my Life.. one thing I learnt was This World is far far beyond our Knowledge, I pray God will see u thru... Pardon all the errors biko , Na Inside BRT I dey grin
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Jen96: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
oneda:
spirit wife / husband is just one of the many ways demons torment their hosts. In delivering someone who is having such problem is just the same as any other person possessed by demons. You realize that the evil spirit is in the person and not what comes and goes as many believe.
i would have explained better but my keyboard is not functional.
pls explain. I need help.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Jen96: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Analee:
its 4 real,i had d same issues,den wil c mysef eatin,i sabi eat eh!makin luv,swimmin n d riva,snake chase,ponography,masturbatn d list can go on den i neva knew it was caused by spirit husband,den n my former church d prophet wil stand me up n say n av spirithusband,place his hand on ma forehead turn me round all n d name of deliveranc,buy olive oil tire,yet d problm was stil der,it was wen i cam to opm,ma eyes opened,i nw understood,pick assignment prayer on waterspirit i can tel u til nw,nolonger see those tins.spirit husband comes tru many ways bt d major one is tru premarital sex,faulty foundatn,mayb u grandparents /parents served marine spirit n d likes it affects d generatn unborn,if d yoke is nt been broken bfor dey died,or u parents know bt has nt done anytin abt it,it causes disapointmnt,no marriage/late marrige,marital failure,setbacks,risin n falln etc.so if u experiencin such wil advice u locate OPM n pick prayer assigmnt on waterspirit.
pls I am tormented. How many days did u do yours to see results?
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Jen96: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
barnawilla:
Its very real, my wife sometimes has such issue which she first hide it from me, whenever she had sex with the spirit she will not be willing to have sex with me until she told me and we pray about it now we trashed the spirit away and we are enjoying out sex life
how dd u ppl trash the spirit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? / Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.