Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (29095 Views)

How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? by tossie101(f): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Humility017:

can't you just be polite....and talk more reasonably....
I have tried not toil your line....
I am more particular about ibos....
because they have been the ones...I have showed interest towards moreover my auntie married an ibo man and I know what she went thru prior her acceptance by husband's family..the Yoruba ladies were just my friends...
I had not emotional feelings towards them...

But its still wrong to judge based on ur few experiences... ur aunty was unlucky becoz i kno igbo men marry s/s wonen a lot without issue.
Even my blood brother married from delta.

igbos gals are more open to inter tribal marriage than yoruba gals..Everyone knows that.
If igbo gals can marry yoruba men why cant they marry south south. undecided
Re: How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? by Nword22: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bruno3000:
Believe what u want to believe u cursed igbotic baboon. I repeat MOST IGBO PEOPLE ARE VERY ANNOYING SET OF HOMO SAPIENS. U CAN NOW GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE.

STUPIT MAN.

You said most Igbos but I include all your tribe are APE.

Now come and drink my urine. EWU.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? by Bruno3000(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nword22:

You said most Igbos but I include all your tribe are APE.

Now come and drink my urine. EWU.
Igbotic baboon U and ur tribesmen are annoying, if its paining u go and jump inside well. Stupit set of people...
Re: How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? by Humility017(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
tossie101:

But its still wrong to judge based on ur few experiences... ur aunty was unlucky becoz i kno igbo men marry s/s wonen a lot without issue.
Even my blood brother married from delta.

igbos gals are more open to inter tribal marriage than yoruba gals..Everyone knows that.
If igbo gals can marry yoruba men why cant they marry south south. undecided

not few experience dear...
it has affected me psychologically...
the last Lady I express my intentions and feelings towards....she is from enugu, she turned me because of same reason of tribal disparity sayn her dad won't bless the marriage...
making it a total of 4 IBO ladies refusing my advances because of same tribal differences..

I remembered one back when I was still in school...the love and our intimacy was so obvious...I can vividly say she loved me....
but not to attract the wrath of her parents..she refused...
she told me her auntie married an Edo man....and considering the way the family regard the man and treat him wit scorn...she won't want her own husband go through treatment...

she will want her husband to be treated respectfully by her family ...all effort to try convince her proved abortive...

likewise the rest I have been meeting...
now whenever a lady tells me she hail from the east....all interest and feelings I have for die immediately...because of past experience

here where I live...the predominant ethnic group are the IBOs..
Re: How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? by tossie101(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Humility017:

not few experience dear...
it has affected me psychologically...
the last Lady I express my intentions and feelings towards....she is from enugu, she turned me because of same reason of tribal disparity sayn her dad won't bless the marriage...
making it a total of 4 IBO ladies refusing my advances because of same tribal differences..

I remembered one back when I was still in school...the love and our intimacy was so obvious...I can vividly say she loved me....
but not to attract the wrath of her parents..she refused...
she told me her auntie married an Edo man....and considering the way the family regard the man and treat him wit scorn...she won't want her own husband go through treatment...

she will want her husband to be treated respectfully by her family ...all effort to try convince her proved abortive...

likewise the rest I have been meeting...
now whenever a lady tells me she hail from the east....all interest and feelings I have for die immediately...because of past experience

here where I live...the predominant ethnic group are the IBOs..

Hm dnt kno wat else to say anymore.
Because i kno many igbo gals who married from rivers n edo n delta...Some are my friends.
My distant cousin married edo man evn tho d man dnt treat her too well shaa bcoz she has not delivered for him.. but she still stayed.
Re: How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? by Beedude(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
dingbang:
very nauseating... Let me see any of my parents that will tell me that rubbish.. No support for them again
Kontinu. U tink u are doing them? What an old man see sitting, a small boy can never see even when u climb an iroko tree or MTN mast
Re: How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? by GoldenChiddy: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&feature=youtu.be
Re: How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? by Cutiekatty: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
samtinx:
they should seek,d face of God first and every subject should explain 2 thier parent that,why they are both the perfect match 4 each other so that d blessing of marriage can be showered on thier union.these is because parental blessings also count and lastly "nothing is too hard 4 God 2 do".

Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate / 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With / Girl Commits Suicide Over Mother's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.