Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

"I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo (21270 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by cimag: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
PDP made the mistake of even visiting you in the first place.A party that brought you out of prison and made you president for 8 solid yrs should not be begging you to return because you brought bad name to the party and messed it up.You are the one who should beg the party to return.Well,your statement today is not surprising because you belonged to Sheriff Camp during the crises and you wished he won,and as he didn't win,shame dey catch you to return.Am very sure that had Sheriff won,you would have since returned.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Tecno66: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
brainpulse:
Only morons wants to identify with a corrupt failed party
The two major parties qualify for this your tag.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
At his age, if he was wise, he is not supposed to speak on party politics, not even national politics, but how Humanity can survive on the Solar System. But the man is smarter than a Chimpanzee.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kundagarten:
I don't think PDP wants his ilk as well

The issue is that PDP members are not even United' take it or leave it' that name PDP is already tarnished' there is nothing in the world will make them rule this country again,, until they work on that NAME.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Leocent(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
PDP will lose most of the states, they are currently occupying....Ekiti, Rivers, Akwaibom, Gombe and Taraba!

What are facts?
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by KennedicalEnergy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
PDP will lose most of the states, they are currently occupying....Ekiti, Rivers, Akwaibom, Gombe and Taraba!
You Are Delusional
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Zdoh(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Because you're always a man of yourself and a discipline leader all the way Yorubas are proud of you sir.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by nattyGENT: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
did you mean APC? They lost it since their campaign lies cant be fulfilled, corruption saga everywhere, sectional representation etc

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by nattyGENT: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
did you mean APC? They lost it since their campaign lies cant be fulfilled, corruption saga everywhere, sectional representation etc. More states will vote against them
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Return to where? undecided
When you don take Nigeria money go by half of Ethiopia ke? cheesy

Only in Nigeria will this criminal be speaking in public.
MINISTER OF AND FOR PETROLEUM for NINE YEARS without audit.

Baba! Na you biko.
Not even GOD or JUJU can touch this OTA FARM UNTOUCHABLE PLC! cheesy
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by misano(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bolustical:

If your beer parlour assertions were true, how come Makarfi came all the way from Abuja to Abeokuta to meet with OBJ despite knowing OBJ publicly tore his PDP's membership card?

What are saying? Who cares for what Makarfi does? Fk pdp, fk apc as well. All dis old men thief...
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Bizibi(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
ehen!!!!!
See hope!!!!
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
If dis man say e no return to Fi-D-Fi.. Den that party is officially Dead...
If he survived Dimka coup, Received Biafra Surrendering,Survived Abacha's DeathTrap,Had 8Yrs Agn as president added to his CV.. HIS WORK CARRIES W8 OOO. JUS AS TEARIN TICKET FINISHED PDP...
EBORA OWU HAS SPOKEN

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by bejeria101(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nobody wants a slowpoke like you there. You arent relevant go and sit in your farm and keep quiet!
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by MONITZ: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish...
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by reality2019(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
he is becoming in relevant, what have APC done for u?
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by bizhop01: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
The king of nigeria corruption, who cares?
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Milestones: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
As if he is relevant before. angry angry But he may just be saying the opposite.Remember Buhari promised never to contest again while even shedding crocodile tears but the rest today is histroy.Trust politicians @ your own peril.
#THOSE WHO KNOW OBJ'S VALUE POLITICALLY ARE THOSE HEAVY WEIGHT POLITICIANS GOING TO BEG HIM, WHY DONT YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY MAKARFI & HIS TEAM ARE NOT LOOKING FOR YOU. OBJ BABA WON!!!!
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by kessler53(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
u will never be welcome to PDP, PDPdoesn't need you
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by tlordz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mehn!!! Wtf is he still looking for?? o jebi!!
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by ofuonyebi: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Obj is a living Nigerian goddess...whether millions of you hate him with your useless hate comments does not matter..

He has contributed to the development of this country more than all the generations of many of you put together..

He is the only living 9ja character...Obj is..1..and 9ja is...1 ...underrate him just at your own shame and peril!

He is more matured as a politicians than the whole of our NASS put together..

He is not asking for any position but you people and your fathers are the one cringing for his seal of authority and recognition...

we are talking of a man so reverend by the United Nations, OAU, EU, Commonwealth..etc...you should all cover your faces with shame!
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Mypeople2(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Samuel Awoyinfa, Abeokuta

A former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has vowed never to return to the Peoples Democratic Party.

This was what he told journalists after he met with the National Caretaker Chairman of the party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, behind closed-doors.

The meeting was held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, which lasted for one hour.

The former president said, “I will never return to the PDP, just like a dog would never return to its vomit.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-i-will-never-return-to-pdp-says-obasanjo/
Why should he return to PDP? They are not the ruling party
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by lebete3000: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
As if he is relevant before. angry angry But he may just be saying the opposite.Remember Buhari promised never to contest again while even shedding crocodile tears but the rest today is histroy.Trust politicians @ your own peril.

Most of the time when ppl say they will NEVER do something, they're likely fighting the urge to do it....

Will you tell someone you'll never eat faeces? It just doesn't even cross your mind....
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by williamsfred: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
am not surprised at all.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by BiggyBamBam: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2017
We don't need you; you are an OPPORTUNIST! angry angry angry
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Etianwanokon: 2:22am On Oct 18, 2017
You ain't relevant. So go go go go go go go and never return. Bunch of confusion.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Mahatma10(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Samuel Awoyinfa, Abeokuta

A former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has vowed never to return to the Peoples Democratic Party.

This was what he told journalists after he met with the National Caretaker Chairman of the party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, behind closed-doors.

The meeting was held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, which lasted for one hour.

The former president said, “I will never return to the PDP, just like a dog would never return to its vomit.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-i-will-never-return-to-pdp-says-obasanjo/

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by alimidayo11: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2017
spiritual husband/ wife is real and true but it is neither a female or male but a demon that take the shape of a male for a female victim and the shape of a female for a male victim.. it is a very powerful bad magic used by the witches against their victim.. it exist everywhere in the world even it was recorded in USA.. don't play with it.. it is a very serious matter.. the marine kingdom also make use the magic to subject the victim life under their control..God will help u
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by alimidayo11: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2017
obasanjo is not relevant he is using g past glory.. he cannot continue to dictate for us.. come 2019 our vote shall speak.. we are tired of this wicked government.. our vote shall put verdict on their rule of tyranny
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by DONSMITH123(m): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Keballl:

And APC will lose the Presidency with states like Bernie, Kaduna, Plateau and Imp.

bros, no vex o...which state bi these?
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Keballl: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2017
DONSMITH123:

bros, no vex o...which state bi these?

Lol, na the useless auto correct. Benue, Kaduna and Imo.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by samo1516: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
after he made all his wealth tru PDP, nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Recover Explosive Vest Thrown By Suicide Bomber In Borno River. Photos / Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 / I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.