Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters (908 Views)

Dating Zone For People In Ilorin / Single Parents Dating Zone / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by OgahBohz: 4:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Salamualaikum, I have observed that, the number of Muslim singles (both guys nd girls ) is increasing on an alarming rate , thereby causing lots and lots of fitna ..zina etc.. guys claim Muslim women are scarce, ladies claim good Muslim guys don't exist . pls let's bridge dis gap, I myself have been searching for a good Muslim lady, haven't seen yet but I know InshaAllah I will someday.

RULES ! ..If you are ready for MARRIAGE as drop ur request here , ie your name , your educational qualifications, Tribe, and age, the type of spouse you need, age, Tribe and level of educational qualification..

drop you contact phone number, as for the ladies I strongly advice you don't drop your contact, rather have them email you, that way you can choose whom you wish to chat with .

and please this is only meant for PEOPLE READY TO SETTLE DOWN!

FOR EXAMPLE!

Hy, i am Abdulwaheed, a working class graduate of Business Admin, 28yrs of age from Kogi state,
looking for a devoted Muslim sister between the ages of 20 to 26, from any tribe, and pls should be beautiful ..u can WhatsApp me on 07038840936 .. MashaAllah
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Terrorrrrrists
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by OgahBohz: 4:34am On Jan 15, 2018
durentchigozie:
Terrorrrrrists
Thank you sir, may your creator reward you ..
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 15, 2018
OgahBohz:

Thank you sir, may your creator reward you ..
zip it!
I thought you guys don't look the opposite sex side, everything na haram except boko haram, of course angry

Your creator will reward you too, itiboribo

2 Likes

Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 15, 2018
lol, do I need to declare I'm a Muslim before I comment just like in religion section grin cheesy
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 15, 2018
ruggedised:
lol, do I need to declare I'm a Muslim before I comment just like in religion section grin cheesy
no need. The joke's on them right now grin
30 Virgin crew
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 15, 2018
Why does she need 2 be beautiful wen she will end up covering d face with black cloth like a masquerade mourning
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by SpyAC(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Why does she need 2 be beautiful wen she will end up covering d face with black cloth like a masquerade mourning
the thing tires me ooo

1 Like

Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by SpyAC(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Am Austine, here in ph, i nid a good nd beautiful Aisha or committed Muslim sisters for Bleep
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2018
SpyAC:
Am Austine, here in ph, i nid a good nd beautiful Aisha or committed Muslim sisters for Bleep
Lol. You wan Bleep haram!

Forgiveness no dey their side oh. If dem catch you na yamutu.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Papanwamaikpe: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2018
I don't know why the name "Amina" always give me hard on
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by OgahBohz: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2018
durentchigozie:
zip it!
I thought you guys don't look the opposite sex side, everything na haram except boko haram, of course angry

Your creator will reward you too, itiboribo

Bros chigoizie, you call nd curse all you like, but I swear I will never blame you,

I blame jst two sects .. The media, for always ready to publicise any negative nd baseless infos abt Muslims ..

and I blame we the Muslims, yes especially those of us here in Nigeria, we haven't taken the issue of awareness nd sensitisations seriously.. when boko haram began to strike

I was of the opinion that first, our Muslim leaders , the sultan of sokoto, the MS president etc should issue out statement to deny the claims of boko as fight for Islam.. the should go out to the rural communities nd enlighten this young fellows whom are often brainwashed, that Islam is totally different from what their are told ..

most Muslims see Christians as enemies, whereas its not so.
yes they kill, they pray, they read the holy book, and they claim they are Muslims.. BUT NO THEY ARE NOT.

But Mr chigozie, even if you hate ALL MUSLIMS so much, wouldn't it be better you try nd understand the basis of your hatred , why read beyond what you u are given to read, why not try to understand what's true nd what's not true ...
I wish you peace bro..
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by youngsahito(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. You wan Bleep haram!

Forgiveness no dey their side oh. If dem catch you na yamutu.
both of you are senseless cos you never see any good in a Muslim person except d bad.
Re: Dating Zone For Muslim Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
youngsahito:
both of you are senseless cos you never see any good in a Muslim person except d bad.
Oh so you agree you guys have a bad or bads and this is one of them!

Admitting that, is actually good.

Besides calling a man who speaks from what he sees often senseless is foolish bro.

(1) (Reply)

Some Hilarious Tweets About Sex Dolls / Cheating With A Sex Doll. / Romantic Relationship With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.