Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Just A Thought. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Thought. (1556 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick / Just A Thought About Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Thought. by Gentle034(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good day to all Nairalanders, am just wondering why there's so much insult in this forum, why do we insult others for their opinion? Why can't we try to be objective and see the sense in every non sense? The way you define your blue might be different from the way I define mine. You might like Amala and I don't cherish that does not mean I am not human. Am looking forward to that day where I would see a post with no insult on the comments section.

1 Like

Re: Just A Thought. by Daviestunech(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol
Most of dem don't hv a job so dey are frustrated.
grin

1 Like

Re: Just A Thought. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
For laughs and for likes. And for mileage. Without insults, a thread would be stuck on page zero. Unless it's an update thread like BBA, Chelsea vs Arsenal, What series are you currently watching? Being nice doesn't 'move market'. Insults are simple and easy to understand, and when one is fishing for likes but has no real substance, it's the surest way to go. Bored people here, who want to see two people go at it would dash them plenty likes to encourage the fight/action. Intellectual discourse isn't everyone's cup of tea. The majority of NLanders are crude.
Re: Just A Thought. by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
U can't find one...
Oya take ds.... YĆ  left yansh dea grin
Re: Just A Thought. by iamJ(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
For laughs and for likes. And for mileage. Without insults, a thread would be stuck on page zero. Unless it's an update thread like BBA, Chelsea vs Arsenal, What series are you currently watching? Being nice doesn't 'move market'. Insults are simple and easy to understand, and when one is fishing for likes but has no real substance, it's the surest way to go. Bored people here, who want to see two people go at it would dash them plenty likes to encourage the fight/action. Intellectual discourse isn't everyone's cup of tea. The majority of NLanders are crude.
ann ann, silent bullets flying all in my direction cool cool
Re: Just A Thought. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
ann ann, silent bullets flying all in my direction cool cool

Ah, ahn. Not you now! Jude, you know I know you beyond the mask you wear here.
Re: Just A Thought. by iamJ(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Ah, ahn. Not you now! Jude, you know I know you beyond the mask you wear here.
naked me oooo. Naked me well well

Pride go kill me and u sha grin let the silence continue
[img]https://media./images/a27293d4c69a27cb2b258c4433ba83da/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Just A Thought. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
naked me oooo. Naked me well well

Pride go kill me and u sha grin let the silence continue

grin grin grin, don't worry, I won't reveal the depths of your virtues on NL. My lips are sealed.

In reciprocation..............to silence. wink
Re: Just A Thought. by Gofwane(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Op, better look forward to something else because a day when comments on nairaland won't be insults will never come.

Maybe in the next generation sha. . .
Re: Just A Thought. by Gentle034(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Go point bro. I see majority of Nigerians are not literate, and even our graduate are half baked if not they would understand the beauty of intellectual argument. As it aids you to learn from each other. Please apart from the perceived fun what do you lear from insult?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy Is A Sin / I Discovered My Husband Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer- Lady Cries Out / You Nairaland Girls Need To Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.